Chapter Nineteen

Adventures Between the Notes, Stars, and Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One with , Kinks, and Coffee Kisses

Joonmyeon set the magazine down, thinking at the ceiling. Irene walked in, yawning as she threw her hair up in a bun. “Remind me again why I have to go to wedding dress shopping with your mother again next week?”

“Large wedding,” he smiled before looking down at the woman who had a grouchy expression on her face before putting his magazine on the floor next to him. “And because you didn’t find one you liked today.”

She let out a large sigh, like she couldn’t even be bothered with the idea, before she pouted at her fiancé. He noticed she was wearing those bunny pajamas, however kept his lips tight as she crawled over him to lay on top of him. She let out a sound that was cross of a yodel and a sigh before she sat on top of him—or more like sitting in the space between his legs.

He sat up and looked at her with a knowing smile. “Just remember: no matter what dress you pick, you’ll be the most beautiful woman in the entire room.”

“Don’t discredit your mother,” she pouted, weakly hitting his shoulder with her fist before smiling when he grabbed it and kissed her palm.

“Also, don’t forget, I’m taking the dress off you,” he said with a wiggle of his brows.

She raised her own brows, the smile on her face still there before she poked his shoulder. “If you can. Some of those dresses are hard to get on. There’s some style of dresses that have a lot of buttons, some with zippers, and many with corsets.”

“Well, I’m gonna help you out of it,” he rolled his eyes before pinching her cheeks, “Unless you rather I just lift the skirt and have my way?”

She pushed his hands off her face before rubbing them to make the pain go away. “If you can. I might be wearing a wedding romper,” she joked, only to have him poke her in retaliation. He pulled on her legs to pull her closer to him, causing her to giggle and wiggle about.

He held her wrists in his hands, and leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers, hearing her make a satisfied noise when she kissed back. Leaning back, he let go of her wrists and watched her bite her lip. “Joonmyeon… I want to ask you a question I’ve been thinking about all day, but it might come off a bit… needy.”

“Well, we’re both needy, but go ahead.”

“Do you have any kinks?” she asked right away, which caught him off guard. He physically straightened himself up as he stared at the space behind her, trying to think. Of course, he did, but he didn’t know what she would find creepy or not. He was thinking how this woman is going to be his wife; and how he plans on learning every crook and ninny of her curves and lines very well for the rest of his life. However, if she was turned off by something he was by, then that would make things a bit awkward in the bedroom. He honestly didn’t want to be that couple that had to go to a counselor if things were too bland in the bedroom.

“Um…” he hummed, closing his eyes after a sigh. He could feel her eyes on him, and he knew exactly what he wanted to say but he was feeling really nervous. “Well… I think we can… both agree that you have a slight… dominance to you…”

She continued to stare, waiting.

He gulped. “And… I um… I kind of… actually was really … when you threatened to tie my wrists behind my back the last time you wore those pajamas.”

She raised a brow, a bit surprised. “So… you like to be dominated?”

“Not really, I think,” he shrugged, avoiding her eyes. “More like… restricted.”

“Sounds like you might have a kink.”

“Maybe more of… the B and the D part.”

She chuckled, “Joon, it all goes together.”

He shrugged, thinking the acronym was just way too much. “Well… and um… roleplay.”

“Roleplay?” she nodded, “So like… give me an example.”

Joonmyeon wondered if the room always felt this warm. “So, like… if you wore a y outfit… like a y doctor, for instance… and insisted that a was part of the medical procedure…”

He finally looked at his fiancé, who made a face that he couldn’t tell if she was thinking of good or bad things. “So, like… if I dressed up like a y cop, and the only way I would let you out of a charge was to let me handcuff you and ride you in the back of your car… that would be part of your kink?”

Joonmyeon gulped, trying hard not to think of it. “Yea… yeah. Exactly—wow. Very much like that.”

She smirked before shrugging. “Okay. I sort of expected it. You seem to get hot and bothered and pushy whenever one of us says ‘punishment’.”

“It’s just… really hot,” he tried to excuse, unsure why he was doing that.

She laughed before shaking her head, “No, it’s fine. I’m more than happy to try to be creative with you. That’s the point of having fun in the bedroom, right?”

He hummed, feeling a weight lifted off his chest. “What about you?”

“Me?” she chuckled, wiggling her arms out of his grasp. His hands were caressing up and down her calves, which she enjoyed immensely. Just having him somehow always touching her, even though she was sitting in between his legs with her legs over his thighs.  “Well, I do agree I like to be a bit dominant with you, however, I think I would prefer it if you tied me up once in a while… but… it’s not really a kink but I think something I want to try; but I don’t know how you’d take it… anyways, I would like to try having a .”

His brows couldn’t have gone any higher and she looked away, a bit embarrassed. “Like… inviting another guy and then another time inviting some other woman, so I just don’t get the most benefit out of it. It’s not really high on my agenda, but I thought it might fun to do down the road when we think we might need to spice things up.”

Joonmyeon reached out and placed a hand against her neck. “Yeah… let’s think about it again in like… ten years. For now, I just want you all to myself; is that okay?”

She practically purred at his words, a smile lighting up on her face as she moved forward to her knees and kissed him on the lips. When she parted, she could feel the tingle of mint on her own lips. “Mmm, I kind of like the sound of that; you, wanting me all to yourself.”

He smirked against her lips when she pecked his again, wrapping his arms around her waist as he closed his legs and let her sit on top of them. He loved how her arms were wound around his neck with one hand anchored into his hair, keeping a firm grip as she gave soft pecks; teasing him just the slightest. “Want to know what else I want?”

“Hm?” she hummed between kisses, feeling his hands rub down her body before taking purchase on massaging her bum, making her giggle at his daring move.

“I want your bunny pajamas off,” he dared, before pushing his body to the side, causing his soulmate to laugh as he hovered over her, a hand already popping off a button of her shirt before he was pulled down to kiss her again, “They’re terrifying.”

Giggling, she felt another button pop off, “Fear the bunny pajamas, Joon. Fear the bunnies.”

Wendy had been appearing at Drip Drop a bit more often since her and Jongdae became a thing. She usually came in near the end of his shift, so they would walk home together. At first, Wendy claimed the first two times were mere coincidences until she actually asked what his schedule was. Jongdae loved that she didn’t like showing she cared, but it warmed his entire soul that she was putting in some kind of effort for him; since there have been a few times he questioned her form of affection.

The bell rang when she stepped in, and Jongdae had been watched her since he noticed her dark hair in the snow through the windows. He couldn’t stop thinking how amazing she made his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter