File Unlocked: Kai

Play By The Cards

Kai (previously known as; Jongin)

January 14th 1994

Seducer

 

 

 Jongin dropped the box on the floor in a huff. He straightened up and looked around his one man dorm, a smile coming to his face. Jongin was a freshman in college and he had convinced his parents to let him live alone in the dorm a little way off from the main campus. It wasn't hard; Jongin just used the cute pout he knew he had and lured them to say yes. He could hear the chatter of others on his floor, either talking to friends or making new ones. He was lucky he got a lone room although he wouldn't have minded being assigned a roommate.

He went over to his group of suitcases and bags and chose a bright red one, he turned it on its side and ped it revealing perfectly folded clothes. He'll unpack everything later but for now he wanted to roam around and see what the students were like. He rummaged through the suitcase taking out a pair of tight blue jeans and a form fitting T-shirt. He went over to the door that held the bathroom and looked into the mirror, Jongin smiled at himself, even if he was sweaty from bringing all his things to the room he looked pretty. He stripped and got into the shower for a quick wash before he dressed himself and left the room. 

The hallways were bustling with students and as Jongin stepped onto the carpeted floor he saw eyes flit his way and a small smirk came to his lips. He waved to those watching him and he saw the awe in their eyes and blushes on their cheeks, he new he looked fine and relished in those looks. He sauntered down the hall swaying himself gracefully as he heard the whispers around him,

"Wow, he's gorgeous"

"Is he a model?"

"I wonder what he looked like under those clothes"

"Looking at him makes me "

"How is he so good looking?"

Jongin took all the words in. Ever since he was little people praised him for his beautiful features and he'd be lying if he said it didn't go to his head, but he liked to think it was rightfully so because they weren't wrong, he too thought himself irresistible. 

He went up to this group of girls and boys who were outside one of the dorm doors just talking. "Hello" he said cheerfully, they all turned to look at him and instantly smiled "hey" they said in chorus. 

"I'm a little hungry do you know where I can find a place to eat?" Jongin asked feeling the eyes of the two boys on him and his chest grew as they roamed their eyes over him, admiring. The girls on the other hand looked jealous and rightfully so Jongin thought to himself.

"Yeah, I can show you. There's a cafeteria downstairs that we passed" one of the boys said, he was handsome with his cute features and brown curly hair, he looked to be toned with the way his chest puffed out under his shirt and Jongin bit his lip and looked into his face "could you? I don't want to get lost".

One of the girls looked over at him and frowned a bit, Jongin looked at her and just smiled; yes you should feel threatened he thinks. She grips on to the males arm and looks up at him sadly "but Yoojung, we were going to go to a restaurant in a minute" the boy looked down at her, "it can wait a bit, Vic, I won't take long". He detached himself from her hands and walked over to Jongin who flashed another smile. 

"Thank you, I really owe you" Jongin said as they walked away, he looked back to the girl who stood with the two others; her eyes narrowed at him and he shrugged. 

They walked down a few flight of steps in the stairwell before the male throws himself on to Jongin. The smirk that rested on the males lips was triumphant. Yoojung, kissed him hard and desperately until Jongin encircled his arms around his neck and he hoisted him up. "You're so ing y" Yoojung says before running his tongue over Jongin's neck earning a moan from him .  Jongin  let the male him in the stairwell where his moans echoed before Yoojung finally took him to the cafeteria,

"Come by anytime sweet cheeks, I'll always show you a good time" Yoojung said before slapping Jongin's and walking away. Jongin felt giddy as he entered the cafeteria, this was going to be a good place. 

 

 

 

 Weeks passed and Jongin has befriended most of the student body, or he was at least known by a lot of them. He's also been in bed with half of them, mostly the males as he was a er for some . He was lying in his bed and scrolling through his phone when he decided he really should go and check out the neighbourhood better, he hasn't really had a chance to, he's only been eating cafeteria food and he was getting tired of it.

He got dressed in casual wear of T-shirt and jeans. He took the elevator at the end of the hall to the lobby and made his way to the sidewalk where he trudged on to the main street where all the shops and food places were. He walked down the concrete looking at the different signs until his eyes landed on one that jutted out of a stone wall of a shop. 'Desires' it read and Jongin's eyebrow shot up, intrigued. He went up to the store and looked at the out window with just a sign that glowed 'Open'.  Jongin opened the glass door and walked inside. There was another opening from where he stood in a square opening, a muscular man set on a stool and looked over at him warily.

"ID" he gruffed out, opening his hand; palm up. Jongin took out his wallet hastily and slipped his ID into the guys hand, he looked at it and then back at Jongin. He s the card back at the male and jerked his head to the opening "go on". The freshman walked past the muscular man and through the rectangular space. 

Jongin wasn't paying attention before but the music was pulsating. It didn't take long for him to realize that it was a strip club, with the stage so prominent in the middle of the room and poles jutting out of the top, there was a hot woman on dancing seducing the males who sat at tables near the front. Jongin looked to his left and of course there was a bar that seemed to be fully occupied. As he walked further in he noticed there was a lounging area where males were getting s by different types of females, there were even males and Jongin became even more intrigued. 

Jongin sat on one of the couches in the plush area and picked up the drink menu, there were waiters walking around in skimpy outfits and Jongin called one over, a male. "Can I have a vodka?" the waiter just nodded and left to go get it. Jongin looked around more and saw that there was a group of strippers roaming around although they could've been waiters for all the knowledge Jongin had on the place. Jongin eyed a very tasteful male and they make eye contact when he looked over in the freshman's direction. Jongin coaxed him over with a finger and he obliged, sauntering over in his black satin and Jongin got hard just watching the bulge hidden behind them. 

"You wanted me?" the male asked seductively, straddling Jongin's lap and grinding lightly against him. The waiter comes back and gives Jongin his drink. The stripper takes the glass and boldly pours it all over his chest, Jongin's eyes twinkle with lust as he his lips. Resting his hand on the strippers waist as his grinding increased and Jongin's hard on intensified with the hot males bumping against his  Jongin bent his head and at the males chest before he grazes his tongue over the strippers and he let out a moan. Jongin smirked; so you're sensitive here huh? He thinks to himself. He lightly bites the males pink bud and he let's out another choked moan. Jongin could feel the eyes of others on them and that always fuels him, he was gorgeous and he was going to put on a show for the adoring eyes. He pulls the stripper closer feeling the males hard on against his stomach, he and at the males skin leaving hickeys all over and hearing the strippers groans ring out, more people were looking.  Jongin let them all enjoy the show of the scenes he made with rubbing the stripper and his own throbbing together and the way he used his tongue to rile him up. The stripper came from just the stimulation and his long moan carried over the area. Those watching looked on in lust and want, Jongin pushed off the stripper; took his wallet out and paid for the vodka before walking out the club.

But Jongin kept going back every other day until it turned into an everyday thing, he traded the lounge area for the stage and his given name for his stage name, Kai. He was the shops hottest stripper; the one everyone came to see work his body on the poll or over your lap, the one that went as far as to your in front of everyone's watchful eye because that's what he thrived on.

 

 

Into the late night Kai slept in the bed of a male who had ed him senseless, too tired to have left immediately. He kicked his legs over the side of the bed and went out into the short hallway, the male lived in an apartment; it was unexpectedly clean but a little odd for someone who lived alone to have two bedrooms. Jongin, being curious, walked up to the door and as he opened it his eyes widened. There sitting at a table was the man surrounded by bags and bags of different pills with different colours, he was stirring some kind of liquid in a glass bottle. "What the hell is this!?" Jongin exclaimed. 

The man turned around to see him, "do you really want to know?" he asks looking back down at the liquid he was stirring before pouring it into a small plastic bottle you would find at the hospital. Jongin didn't answer, just stood there looking around; He's never scene something of this scale before and he's been to the homes of many drug dealers. There was even some contraption with things Kai only ever saw in highschool science classes. "I make poisonous liquids" the man said matter-of-factly. Kai didn't stick around any longer and rushed to the door.

 

 

 

 Kai went back to his daily routine at the strip club, he even saw the man a few times but he stayed clear of him; that was until the stripper Taemin came on to the scene. At first he was harmless to Kai and he paid him no mind but soon the customers that usually requested him started asking for the male and Kai suddenly felt ill towards the stripper. He soon became more of a crowd favourite than Kai and that added to his ill feeling and soon all the watchful eyes that Kai loved and absorbed were watching Taemin and that snapped his ill feeling into hatred. He wanted to get rid of the stripper for good and so he befriended him with his sweet smile and kind words and thought up of an idea after nights and nights of thinking. 

Kai wasn't going to let some disgusting male come in and take his attention. He sought out the male this time; it wasn't hard he was a frequent customer, Kai used his charms on him to get back into his bed.

"I thought you were scared of me and what I did" the man grunted while drilling him hard, Kai couldn't really think with all the pleasure he was feeling but he found a way to say, "teach me how to make a poisonous liquid" between his moans and groans. After their endeavours in bed, Kai stayed the night in the man's little room of pills he crushed and turned deadly. Kai learned that he sold them on the streets for cash, the stripper told the male his plan and he willingly helped without a word. 

It was a clear night when Kai took Taemin out for a drink, the stripper not knowing that Kai had already made beverages on hand. He looked over at the bartender and nodded; they sat at a table and Kai called over a waiter and ordered for the both of them given that Taemin didn't mind drinking anything. Their drinks came and both males sat there talking and drinking all the while Kai was feeling a sense of pleasure in knowing that the man in front of him, who was stealing all his attention wouldn't make it out the wayward bar alive. 

"Did yo-" Taemin was in the middle of a sentence when he clutched his stomach to which Kai looked at him patiently. Taemin started convulsing as if he was trying to throw up and a small smile climbed to Kai's lips. The stripper looked at the freshman now clutching throat, eyes wide with fear but Kai just smiled as he watched him slip from his chair and on to the ground; an attack of seizures coming over the male as he thrashed on the floor. Kai swiftly got up before anyone could react to the stripper and made his way towards the door feeling a new thrill in what he just did. 

Kai soon became a partner to the man he slept with once in a while, they worked together as he taught Jongin how to make different poisons and how and who to get the pills from. The two sort-of became a thing until the man didn't come back to the apartment one night and Jongin found out days later by one of their suppliers that he was murdered by a client.