Chapter One

We Are Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell is that supposed to be?" a high pitched voice asked, causing the brown haired boy to look up and find a short blond boy standing over his brother. "Are you drawing something?"

"I am," the young black haired boy said, giving him a stern look. "I'm drawing a wolf."

"This? A wolf?" the blond asked before laughing. "How is this supposed to be a wolf?"

"Leave him alone," the older brother growled, standing up and walking over to face his most hated rival. The blond boy treated every single lower classmen like garbage.

"What are you? The defender of all freshmen or something?" the blond asked with raised eyebrows, staring the brown haired boys in the eyes.

"No, I'm the defender of my baby brother," the boy hissed. "Leave him alone."

"Oh? Mr. Gamer Geek has a baby brother?" the blond mocked, angering the boy even more. "How cute."

"What's going on here?" another voice asked as Lee Sangyeon, the school's student body president, asked, walking over to them. His younger brother, as well as the bully's best friend, was right behind him.

"Get this jerk away from my little brother and teach him how to be nice to other people," the brown haired boy hissed, glaring at the bully's best friend. "He's your friend. Maybe learn how to control him or something."

"You can't just control people," the friend said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Jimin, leave the boy alone," Sangyeon said, causing the blonde to sigh and back away.

"Fine. You won this time, Kim Taehyung," the blonde hissed before storming out of the library. The brown haired, known as Taehyung, his brother and sat down next to him. "Are you okay, Jaehyun?"

"I'm fine, hyung," Jaehyun said with a small smile.

“Let’s go home,” Taehyung said, grabbing onto the younger’s wrist. “Appa said he wanted to talk to us about something.”

“Okay,” Jaehyun said with a small sigh. The two of them walked out of the library, backpacks thrown over their shoulders. Taehyung ignored the set of brothers staring at them as they walked out of the room. “Hyung, do you know what Dad wanted to talk about?”

“I have no idea, Jae,” Taehyung said, shaking his head. “I guess we might as well go find out, yeah?”

“You’re right,” Jaehyun said with a soft chuckle.

The two of them made it out to Taehyung’s car. Taehyung got into the driver’s seat and inserted his key, starting the engine. He glanced over at Jaehyun who climbed into the passenger’s seat, closing the door. Once he was sure his brother was safely buckled into his seat, Taehyung back out of the parking spot and made his way away from the school. Taehyung the radio, humming along to the song as he drove.

After ten minutes of driving, Taehyung yawned loudly and looked at his brother, who was staring out the window. The older boy smiled softly as he reached his hand over to change the song. A new beat came on as Taehyung then rounded a corner. He started whistling to the music before realizing Jaehyun stiffen. Taehyung didn’t even have to question him as Jaehyun shouted at him to watch out.

Taehyung glanced out the window, noticing a car coming right towards him. He swerved to the right just as the car collided into his back bumper. The car’s airbags busted out as the two lurched forward in their seats. Taehyung immediately pulled the emergency break, closing his eyes and letting out a deep breath. He counted to ten, praying his brother was okay before opening his eyes and turning to look at Jaehyun.

“Are you okay?” Taehyung asked, placing a trembling hand on Jaehyun’s back.

“Y-yeah, I’m okay,” Jaehyun said with a shaky voice. “Just… That took my breath out of me. I’m not hurt.”

“I’m glad you’re not hurt,” Taehyung told him. “I’m not either.”

“Good,” Jaehyun said, giving him a smile. Taehyung sighed and leaned his head against the back of his seat.

“God, Dad’s going to kill me,” Taehyung said with a groan. He then glanced out his rearview mirror to see the car that crashed into them. “I’m going to check on the other driver. Will you call Dad?”

“Yeah, no worries,” Jaehyun replied, causing his brother to nod and get out of the car. Taehyung slowly made his way over to the other guy’s car, knocking on the window. There was a man inside sitting on the phone. Probably calling the cops. The man looked up at him before nodding and getting out of the car.

“Thank you,” the man said into the phone. “We’re on the corner of 5th and Central.”

Once the man ended the call, he looked up at Taehyung with regret. Taehyung could tell he didn’t mean to cause the accident. This made the boy glad that no one had gotten injured. That could have caused a lawsuit because his father was ruthless when it came to Taehyung and Jaehyun’s safety. His kids were literally his life.

“Are you okay?” the man asked him, causing Taehyung to nod his head. “Was there anyone else in the car with you?”

“My little brother,” Taehyung told him. “But he’s okay. He’s just calling our dad right now. Neither of us are hurt. Are you?”

“Just sore,” the man replied. “The impact definitely jolted my body. I’m really sorry about that. I swear to god. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Taehyung assured him. “I mean, my dad might kill you for destroying his car. But I’m just glad no one got hurt.”

“Oh god, I don’t even want to know what the damage is,” the man said with a deep sigh. He then started to walk towards the back of Taehyung’s car with Taehyung following. The back bumper was practically torn off with glass from the left headlight shattered all over the street. The middle front of the man’s car was dented, but his windshield was still in tact other than a huge crack down the middle of it. “It could be worse.”

“I’m so glad it isn’t,” Taehyung said, nodding his head as Jaehyun got out of the car and circled around so that he was standing next to them.

“Dad will be here in like two minutes, since we’re literally around the block from our house,” Jaehyun informed his brother, causing Taehyung to nod his head. Jaehyun then turned to the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter