Part 17

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Stay With Me "I could be the one to make it all okay,
I could be the one you choose to love someday"

Where is she?

Where is she?

That word repeated all over in Yoongi’s mind. His eyes roamed around the hospital. It’s so hectic inside the hospital. Before he comes, there’s paparazzi all over the place and after he comes with the others the situation becomes more hectic. He doesn’t care, the only person filled his mind was Lee Ji Kyo.

“They said all the victims from the accident admitted to room 308,”all of them rushed there.

Right after getting the information from Sejin, all of them asking the official team to leave the event earlier. They informed their agency, and everyone that needs to be informed. Every staffs helped them to leave the place earlier to find Ji Kyo at the hospital. Yoongi can’t say anything except say thank you to everyone. Even Sejin has to stay behind, and let all of them drive to the hospital by themselves.

Seokjin is the one driving, Hoseok is beside him giving out the shortest route to him. Namjoon sits besides Yoongi, answering Yoongi’s phone for him. Yoongi doesn’t know what to say to his mother so he let Namjoon answer it instead. The maknaes trying to calm him down, telling him that she’ll be alright. He hopes so.

Five people inside the room are resting. Their family is right there with them. yoongi keeps searching for Ji Kyo, but until the last bed, he can’t find her.

“BTS?!”a young girl called them, Taehyung is the first person that coming to her.

“Annyeong…”he greets her

“Are you looking for your girlfriend?”she asks softly. A soft smile appears on her face. Yoongi turns to her when he heard that

“Yes, do you know where she is?”the girl is looking around

“Eomma, do you know where Ji Kyo unnie go?”

“Uh… where is- oh, there she is”

Seven boys turn their head, following the little girl’s mother's direction. Ji Kyo walks into the room. There’s blood spots on her clothes, her jeans ripped in some parts, but everyone greets her with a smile.

“Yoongi! All of you are here,”she exclaimed, before wincing a little.

“Noona, why are you walking around?”Jungkook asks her, helping her to sit down somewhere.

“Because I can walk, Kookie”

“We will buy something to eat, come on guys”Hoseok and the others excused themselves. Leaving Yoongi behind with Ji Kyo.

“Hi,”

“Why you didn’t call me?”Yoongi asks calmly. His hands reaching out Ji Kyo’s right hand. It covered with band aids, and he just wants to curse to the doctor that treating her wound like that.

“Yoongi~”she calls him softly. Yoongi just hummed

“You’re angry,”

“No, I’m not”Ji Kyo chuckled.

“Liar. You’re pouting and your eyes said it all,”Yoongi looks up, staring at her eyes. Looking for other wounds that he hopes she doesn’t have anymore. His expression softened when he feels Ji Kyo’s hand tremble in his hand. Yoongi doesn’t say anything, he just wrapped her in a warm embrace. She’s crying, and he felt terrible.

“I was so scared,”she manages to say between her sobs. Yoongi doesn’t say anything, he keeps drawing a circle on her back. Trying to tell her that everything is okay now. She’s safe with him. She doesn’t need to be worried anymore. The storm has passed and the day full of rainbows will greet them.

Her cries toned down after some minutes. People are watching them with love from their eyes. Both of them don’t even realise it. Maybe doesn’t care about it. Yoongi pulls her at the arm length. Her eyes are red, and her nose turned into bright red. She looks really tired. He gives a soft smile to her. She looks cute, but he won’t said it out loud.

“Let’s go home, okay?”Ji Kyo looks around her, the little girl from before smiling at her and waving her hand.

“Okay,”

That night, Ji Kyo never coming back to her own house.

 

“…Car accident that happened yesterday involved five cars at Incheon happened because a sasaeng fan. At least nine people become victims and has to get a treatment at Inha University Hospital. One of them is BTS Rapper’s Suga girlfriend, Lee Ji Kyo. We’ve been told that she helped evacuate all the victims, even the suspect. SBS News, reported.”

“The seven members of our nation boyband, BTS, appears at Inha University Hospital last night. They visited right after their performance at an award show, and coming out after almost an hour with Suga’s girlfriend. It's known that the girl received some terror and threats when she was on a business trip from her company. Her whereabouts is nowhere to be seen after her appearance with BTS.”

Yoongi just watched his TV with a cup of coffee. The others will come any minutes after their agency told them that they have three days off after this whole situation. The same situation as two years ago.

“Hi”Ji Kyo’s soft voice soothed his nerves. He turns his body and staring at the girl. She’s wrapped in his white sweater that looks a little too big for her, and his black track pants, looking fresh after showering. Seeing her wrapped in his outfit makes his smile appear on his face.

“Are you sick? Your face is red,”Yoongi touch his face unconsciously. Damn! Stop imagining things!

“No, maybe from the shower. How’re you?”

“Better than yesterday, thank you for asking.”she’s smiling at him.

“Want a coffee?”

“Sure. Have you eaten? I can cook for you,”

“Let’s do it together. The others will come here later,”Yoongi adds then helping her prepares the meal for their breakfast.

The others come right after Yoongi and Ji Kyo finished preparing their breakfast. Three youngest males take their place at the dining room and staring at Yoongi with shining eyes. Adds one more, Kim Seokjin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter