Part 5

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something that Can’t be Fixed

Because some wounds, would leave a scars

 

“So, there is a change of plan. The bigboss will make you join the group soon. You’ve practiced with the others, right?”Sejin puts another piece of meat into his mouth, his eyes still looking at Yoongi. Waiting for his answers.

“He is a little bit crazy, I know it. I just joined the others about five times and still can’t catch up with them.”Yoongi answers him while grumbling with his boss decision. He picks another piece of meat again, but stopped when a pair of chopsticks stopping him. Yoongi looks at his right side, and gulped when he sees Ji Kyo’s pouting at him. Her eyes rounded, and she looks like a little child. He only stares at her, and Sejin smiling at his reaction.

“Can you stop putting the meat into your mouth and shoving it into your stomach? I’ve grilled all of the meat since we sit here and haven’t eat even just a piece of meat! Both of you are mean!”she throws her chopsticks and sulking. Since the morning, she woke up then cook for Yoongi, she just ate a bowl of ramyeon for brunch with Yoo Ra, and she’s hungry now but two grown up men that asking her to come don’t let her enjoying even a piece of meat!

Yoongi puts down the meat, and glancing at her. Admitting inside his heart that he is the one at fault. But he bursts out laughing with Sejin when he heard a loud grumble from Ji Kyo. He looks at her who throws a death glare at both of them. It appears like that cat-in-boots character on Shrek than the tiger from Kungfu Panda.

“Arasso, I’m sorry okay? Here, eat this and let me grill the meat now”Yoongi offers her, he took the tongs from her hand then put about five or seven griled meat on her plate before starts grilling another. Sejin just smiles at both of them, noticing another smile appear on Yoongi’s face is refreshing. He also looks like he got a proper sleep than usual.

“Is it okay if we eat outside like this?”Ji Kyo whispered in a tone that only they can hear.

“Actually, it is quite risky. But there’s another hot news about an idol marriage out of the blue. So, I believe this is safe”Sejin answered in a whisper too. Ji Kyo nods at him, then puts a piece of meat –the first meat- into . She let out a happy face without noticing, then shove another into . Yoongi smiles at her, and felt a tingles inside his heart. It makes him shudders, and brushed it off.

“So, I have to stay at the dorm from tomorrow?”Yoongi asked Sejin. He glancing at Ji Kyo’s to see her reaction. But the girl shows more interest on what will Sejin says, and the meat, of course. It is enough to ruins his mood. She eats very well.

“Sorry to drop the bomb now, you have to move there tonight. After this dinner,”Yoongi let out a long sighs. It amused Sejin. He knows that this younger boy doesn’t like his quiet house and said it will be better if the others visitting him sometimes. Seeing him have a second though of it right in front of his eyes is amusing.

“You seem hate it,”Ji Kyo beats him for asking that question. With two pair of eyes looking at him, Yoongi feels he has to put more attention to his meal.

“Of course not. What if they got caught into my scandal?”he mumbled. Not sure with what he said, he knows that isn’t his reason to feel bothered by the sudden announcement. He also wondering what is the reason he is bothered by it. Maybe because he thinks he has a friend now.

“Oh, now you admit that you’re gay?”Yoongi looks besides him, and glaring at Ji Kyo. He regrets to think that maybe the two of them can become a friend. He pulls her cap lower, covering more of her eyes.

“Hey! I can’t see,”she protested. Yoongi giggling at her that tries to peek under the cap. She can’t push the cap from her eyes because her hands are full.

“We should go, enemy at ten o’clock”Sejin whisspered. Chewing the last meat on his plate, and urged Ji Kyo to do the same with the meat and lettuce on her hands.

“On three?”Sejin puts some cash on the table, and giving a knowing glance at Yoongi. Ji Kyo looking at both of them, before letting out a long sighs. She shouldn’t eat too much.

And right on three, they run from the eatery with Yoongi holds Ji Kyo’s hand tightly.

 

 

The sounds of their dorm’s lock make six heads turned to the door of their dorm. Waiting for the person that entering their dorm. When a black haired Yoongi coming in followed by a backpack that throwed at his direction by no other than Kim Sejin, the youngest three runs to the door. Welcomed him.

“Hyung! You’re back!”Jimim said while pats his shoulder, then engulfed him in a bear hug with the other two.

“Let me help you bring that into Jin hyung’s room”Yoongi smiled, and giving his backpack to the youngest. Jungkook takes it and runs into Jin’s room. They used to be a roommate. Being a roommates again wouldn’t hurt.

“Is she broke up with you?”Yoongi frowned at Taehyung.

“Excuse me?”he answered Taehyung with a confused look.

“Well, since you’ll stay here instead of your own house, it means you broke up with her, right? Because if not you’ll be having – mmph…mpphh”Jin blocked Taehyung from running his mouth again.

“Shut up, Tae. I have my own house and here I am,”Jin shushed Taehyung. ,making the younger male nods.

“You really have funny ideas running in your head, Tae”Hoseok giggled at his dongsaeng that locked up in a loose headlock by their leader. He got scolded by Namjoon for thinking inappropriate things. He is the most innocence of all of them anyway. Yoongi only can shook his head, then proceed into his destinated room with Jin.

Everyone still gather up at the livingroom. Watching television. Scrolling the channel and stopped on netflix to watch the newest reality show, Busted. Yoongi joining them after taking a bath. He keeps checking his phone. It doesn’t go unnoticed by the others but they kept silent at his behaviour. Yoongi’s face lit up when he heard someone ringing their doorbell. He runs towards their door and leaving s at the livingroom. It tickles their curiousity, and makes them peeking from behind the wall.

“Yah! What are you doing there?”Yoongi asked as he sees six pair of eyes peeking from behind the wall. They can’t be more childish that this, right?

“We want to see who makes you so giddy and rushing to the door. It doesn’t suit you, hyung”Taehyung commented on his weird behaviour. Yoongi just shrugged him off and walked past them toward the kitchen with a big box in his hand.

“What is that?”now they’re circling the kitchen as Yoongi opened the wrapping. He pulled out every container full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter