Part 2

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seal the Deal !

And see what will wait in the future,

 

Yoongi coming to the office while holding a cup of coffee in his hand. His manager left him right after they reached the office, saying that he has something to talk with Bangtan’s other managers. Yoongi looks at his phone, recalled Bang Sihyuk contacted his manager and demanding his presence. 9:49 AM. He’s early.

Yoongi knocked on Sihyuk’s door, and after hearing someone letting him in, he opened the door and walking in. It hasn’t change, even after two years his absence. Yoongi frowned after seeing Bang Sihyuk, Kim Sejin, and Namjoon inside the room.

“Come here!”obliged, Yoongi walked towards them and taking a seat on the last chair inside the room.

“How are you, hyung?”Namjoon greets him, and they high fived. Like the old times. Namjoon wasn’t at the dorm yesterday when he came.

“Alright, I bet all of you already know about the news. Namjoon, Yoongi will join the group again after three months, before Bangtan’s world tour. I need all of you help him as much as you can. And what I want to talk to all of you is about Yoongi’s problem here. A crazy article about him being gay is cracking my head open,”Sejin snorted at his words. If Bang Sihyuk that called him nonstop, pushing him to come up with a plan to covering this matter said his head cracked open, then what about his condition? Undead?

“With this crazy news, everything that we built and planned will be ruined. And I don’t want it to happened. I want to ask you, Yoongi… what will you do about it?”everyone turned their head to the main character of this problem. Yoongi his lower lips, thinking.

“Uhm… having a girlfriend?”he said dumbly. Namjoon laughing at his side, but silencing himself after earn a glares from Sihyuk and Yoongi.

“Sadly, you can’t get a girlfriend in a flash. Eventhough that is the most incredible idea that we can thought.”Sejin said, followed by Namjoon’s nod. Sihyuk thinking about that option, considering letting one of the oldest member of the group having relationship at this time of their career. He’ll let it slide, they’re getting old anyway.

Sihyuk sighed at their hopelessness. He walks to the middle of his room, searching something on the table full of newspapers and tabloids before deciding to bring all of them back to his seat. Everyone eyes widened at the main page of all the newspapers and tabloids in front of them. Except the owner.

Secret Girlfriend of Min Yoongi

The Girlfriend of Bangtan’s Genius

Yoongi’s secret Girlfriend ?

 

At least, three of the cover page that Yoongi reads wrote it on their first page. Followed by his picture sits inside his car with Sejin in the driver seat, and obviously a girl beside him. Fortunately, her face can’t be seen because his body blocked hers. They just can sees girl silhouette beside him, talking face to face with him. Then he recalled that they arguing about her reason for not interested or excited after meeting him. Yoongi even can remember her lips twitching in annoyance, and his manager’s laugh filling the car. Wait, why he remembered her lips?

“I believe you have someone, and keep her in secret for the past two years,”Bang Sihyuk asked. His voice shook Yoongi from his dazed state.

“Woah, hyung… you are really full of secret! We don’t need to be worried of this stupid rumour again, right?”Namjoon looking at their boss. Even if this news isn’t true, there’s still a possibility that this news is true. And he doesn’t want his boss cut Yoongi relationship apart. He understand that Yoongi needs someone by his side to overcome everything.

The whole situation makes Sejin’s brilliant brain working, he glances at the others and only caught Namjoon’s staring at him. Wearing the same expression on his face and a slight nod to encourage their manager. Now or never!

“Yes, we know her for a long time actually. Yoongi just tell me about their relationship and asking me to keep it a secret. He doesn’t want anyone hurts her,”Sejin added hurriedly. Yoongi looking at him in shock. He about to say something, but Sejin pinched his side hard. Makes him shut his mouth, and answer Sihyuk with a nod.

“We’re dating. I don’t want her to be hurt like I do.”he said in the end.

“Alright, I just need to give them this piece of information. Altough one problem is over, I want you and your girlfriend following everything that we instructed. For both of your safety,”with a heavy heart, Yoongi answers him

“We will, Sir”

 

 

“Yah! Lee Ji Kyo, where are you yesterday? I didn’t see you in your apartment until ten!”Ji Kyo rolled her eyes at her friend, her neighbour, her enemy, and her bestfriend in one body named Ahn Yoo Ra.

“That boss of us, asked me to do some job again. Another deadline job for this month. For summer summit next month. Gratefully, he is concious enough to give me two days off”Ji Kyo answered her. Rummaging her refrigerator for some food and drinks.

“He is crazy! You should asked him to raise your payment!”Yoo Ra commented, taking a glass of milk from her friend.

“Yeah, I should. How’s Yoo Mi and Yoo Sub?”Ji Kyo pictures Yoo Ra’s twin siblings. She missed them. They’re always be her happy viruses, and because of her devil boss she can’t play with them.

“I’ve send them to their school of course. They asked for you yesterday. Sometimes I doubt that they’re my dongsaengs. They like you more,”

“Because you’re a witch to them, and I’m the fairy godparent,”Yoo Ra pulls Ji Kyo’s hair, makes her friend shouting at her doing.

“For become one, you need to find yourself boyfriend, or even husband!”Ji Kyo shows her bored face to her friend. She knows where this conversation will lead them,

“Like that Jisoo actor guy. Are you really that heartless? Or stupid! An actor take a liking on you, stupid!”

“I told you, right? James always saying nonsense. You shouldn’t listen to him. How could you know James anyway? He’s always in photoshoot in another side of building and you’re the PR that located across his place!”

“Yeah, and I can say that Jisoo is really like you. He always asked you whenever I contacted his company for our project that needs him as the model”

This discussion won’t end. Ji Kyo knows it, and she gratefull when she heard her phone went off. After read the called ID, she wants to curse the person that called her.

“Who?”Yoo Ra mouthed to her. Ji Kyo raise her phone, and showed Yoo Ra the caller ID.

‘Devil Boss’

 

 

The headache is still there. BigHit makes official statement about his relationship with his girlfriend. Many articles released just half an hour after they released it. Whatever it is, Yoongi doesn’t want to know. Not when his manager said most of them doesn’t believe it from a single photo that taken once after two years of his absence, and right in the night he is rumoured to be gay. It annoys him to the brim. What more that they want from him?

“We have to contact her”Sejin said, Yoongi looking at him grimly. The older man felt fear from his gaze. Even though Yoongi is younger than him, his coldness undoubtly makes him uncomfortable.

“What do you hope for? We troubled her enough yesterday, and now we asked her to join this charade? She doesn’t even like me!”the last sentence that he said only irritated him. She was very indifferent toward him yesterday. More interested to talk with Sejin than him.

“Let’s try it, okay? It won’t be that bad. She doesn’t interested in you, and it wouldn’t caused any problem in the future. Just asked her to be your ‘girlfriend’, take some photos with her, and after this ‘gay’ rumour vanished we can call it off”it makes Yoongi let out a heavy breath.

“Do we have another choice?”he said softly, his eyes looking outside. Recognising his environment. Here he is, coming back into his cave. Alone.

“No, we don’t. I’ll inform you as soon as possible. Now, go inside and rest, we will settle it with her before your first conference in three days.”Yoongi nods, then walking out from his manager’s car. He walks toward his place with hand inside his jeans pocket.

“We don’t even know her name,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter