Part 7

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introducing His Special One

What I know is... She's different, and she's mine.

 

 

Crunch. Crunch. Nom. Gulp.

Yoongi keeps eating his sandwich and ignoring six pairs of eyes that looking at him intently. He sneaks a peek to his colleagues, and find them still staring at him. Bothered by it, he puts down his chopsticks and puts his focus on them.

“Okay. Spill!”he said to them

“Tell us about her!”

“Well, you heard me speaking about her at the press conference.”Yoongi answered them. Leaving the others annoyed at his answer.

“Hyung, listen. We haven’t contacted each other for two years, you came to the office without us knowing. Then leaving only to said ‘hi’ then ‘see you’ when we met each others. Is it that hard to open up again? We’re family, right?”at that time, guilt consume Yoongi. Since when Park Jimin can makes him felt guilty? He is grow up.

“You’re not Min Suga that we know. But you’ve been better after announcing that you have someone by your side. Is it too much if we want to thank her for bringing you back to us?”Yoongi doesn’t say anything at Namjoon’s remark. The rest of bangtan sighed. It seems like he won’t said anything. But when they almost stand up and left him, Yoongi opened his mouth.

“She’s the same age as me, a cheerfull person and has almost same personality like Taehyung. Sometimes she is the ball of joy, sometimes she’s really absurd,”Yoongi suddenly said, the rest of them looking at him and positioned themselves near him to hear more.

“Sometimes she’ll tease me, sometimes she’ll nags at me. She can cook well, and really care about my health. Believe me, all of you stole her food before”Yoongi chuckled to himself before looking at his friends that waiting his story with much interest.

“You know, we have the same phone. Same colour, same type, same ringtone. That’s what brought her to me. I don’t even know there’s another person that using the same old phone as me.”until now, he doesn’t tell lies to them. But he felt afraid of something. It makes his heart squeezed in distaste.

“She didn’t know who I was. Who we were. Even after she knows, she doesn’t change and still being her. She’s interesting, right?”there’s a glint of proud in his eyes. It means Ji Kyo never sees him as a star. She sees him as Min Yoongi. Not Suga from BTS.

“I see that you like her so much, hyung”Yoongi grimaced at what Jungkook’s said. No, he hopes not. Because that kind of feeling shouldn’t happened between them. Maybe he is better at acting lovey dovey with all this lies between him and Ji Kyo. Yeah, maybe that is the reason Jungkook said that.

“Do you always seeing her?”everyone turns their attention to Jin who asked.

“Not always, just… when she’s free and so do I. She’s kind of busy,”

“Why do you want to keep her from media, hyung?”

“You know why, Tae. In our world, people can be so… cruel”

“That sasaeng isn’t Army, hyung. Army would support both of you, they love us”Taehyung adds.

“They will. But people like that sasaeng will always out there, and I don’t want anything happens like before. Furthermore, that isn’t the worst. Media is the worst, Tae.”his voice trailed off.

“You’re not at fault here,”Yoongi sighed. Everyone knows who’s at fault, but Yoongi can’t stop blaming himself.

If only he took her with him

If only he walked out from his car and approached her

If only he came to the hospital

If only he brave enough to turn back

If only…

“I’m tired,”with that being said, he left.

 

 

Should she avoid the CEO of BigHit, or just act oblivious to his stares before. She just assumed that he knows something about her when she startled at the mention of Min Yoongi’s group at the meeting, right? Maybe it just a coincidence that he looked her way when she looked at his way.

“Miss Lee?”

“Yes!”nice, did she just shouts at her boss? Mr. Han looking at her like she’s growing another head.

“You’re getting weirder the more we work together, Miss Lee”at that comment, she’s groaned in annoyance. It makes Mr. Han smiles in assurance. If Lee Ji Kyo annoyed at him, it means everything is alright with this girl.

“Pardon me, Sir?”

“Of course you’re not listening to me. What happened inside that brilliant head of yours, Miss Lee? You’re in your own world since we dismissed.”

Yeah, she just want to rips that smirk of her boss face for changing their plan suddenly. Oh, not only that, also for bringing BTS out of nowhere into his new tactics to keep on top of this business. When all of she did is avoid any relation between her and that mentioned group since she’s agreeing to be Suga’s secret girlfriend. Ji Kyo realised her mother’s word back then when she found out she join in some street racing secretly. She knows without her telling. Maybe there’s no ‘secret’ in this world.

“I’m sorry, Sir”Mr. Han waved his hand. A gesture that said he doesn’t mind. She does it often, anyway.

“Okay, go prepare the theme and questions! You’ll be the one who intervieving them for this project,”

After saying it, Mr. Han left. Leaving Ji Kyo behind, gaped at him like a fish in the aquarium. Too slow to protest due to the shock. This is great! Just great! Right after she overcome her shock, her phone went off.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Can we meet?”

 

 

What exactly she does here?

Ji Kyo asking herself after entering Yoongi’s house. He just called her to come and wait for him inside while he finishing his last schedule. God knows when he’ll finish, but she still coming. Don’t ask the reason, she doesn’t even know why she always obey him.

Ji Kyo flickered the lamp on, and brightness filling the empty livingroom. She checked the gate, and after making sure that it’s locked, she’s walking further inside. The next destination is kitchen. She opened Yoongi’s refrigerator, and sighed when she sees his refrigerator full with food. Why bother to do grocery if he will stay at the dorm?

All of those weren’t mine, right? She thought, after seeing the content are similar to what she brough here few days ago. Ji Kyo shrugged it off. She checked another cabinets, looking for something edible to eat without cook it. But found nothing.

“I’ll cook then, while wait for Mr. Idol. I hope he is okay with this,”

She’s humming something while proceed with her food. Moving swiftly here and there like she used to Yoongi’s kitchen. She doesn’t even realised how long she is using the kitchen to prepares the food, or when another person entering the house.

The owner of the house puts down his belongings on the couch, his eyes never leaving her back. And he doesn’t bother to wipes a strange feeling inside him. He doesn’t even realised it. Lee Ji Kyo just looks so perfect in his house, in his kitchen. Walking around aimlessly, like she is belong here. In his cave. Humming a song belong to his group.

Eolmana gidaryeoya~

“Right, when will he arrives?”she said, stopping singing BTS’s song. Ji Kyo turned around and jumped back when she sees Yoongi stand up so close to her. On the other side, Yoongi also shocked with their close proximity. When did he stand here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter