Part 13

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
One Step Closer "I've told you before: I can't love you simply. I love you with all that complexity, the complicated one that blinks the rainbow from each cavity ... "

 

“Mom, please listen to me. Ji Kyo is sick, I asked her to come and check few things at home. I just know that she got a fever, so we won’t come there, and you also not going here either, okay?”he explains to his mother in a desperate way. Ji Kyo glancing at him from the dining table. The other boys asking her condition, and she said she’s better now after resting. Her eyes never left Yoongi.

“Come there, he didn't speak to his parents quite some time. I think he doesn’t know what to do when his mother calls him.”Ji Kyo nods at Sejin, and walks towards the kitchen. He looks really frustated talking to his mother. He keeps ruffling his hair, and sighed. Not knowing what to say.

“Yoongi?”she called him softly. Yoongi turns his body and facing her. He let out another sigh, looking really confused at her when she asking for his phone.

“Mom, I think she wants to talk to you,”after telling his mother, Yoongi passes the phone to Ji Kyo. Nodding at her when she told him to continue his dinner with the others.

Yoongi eats his share meal in silence. Despite the younger line attempt to make the atmosphere lighter, he keeps his silence. They quieted when they heard the only girl in the house chuckling on the phone. They’re looking at her while enjoying their meal. She just looks so perfect in Yoongi’s house. Like she is really belong here. Hoseok glancing at Yoongi, he has that soft smile again decorating his face when looking at his supposed to be 'fake' girlfriend.

Does he really want to keep this relationship fake until she’s gone?

Hoseok sighes, and Namjoon noticed it. The leader just smile at him, maybe they thinking the same thing. Yoongi does love her, even he won’t admit it louder. That girl just entering his life, giving him an escape without wanting anything in return. Somehow between their first meet until now, she manages to gain his trust, she manages to makes him lean on her, and the important thing is she is always there for him to catch his fall and always smiling at him. Nobody knows what inside her mind, what is her reason to get involved in his hyung complicated life. He will be thankful to her for now, and thinking what to do when her real reason is known to all of them.

“I think we should go back to the dorm,”Namjoon suddenly said, startled the youngest three –Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook-

“Why? I haven’t play with noona!”Taehyung whined at him.

“We can visit when she’s healthy enough to play, Tae. Come on, let’s get back boys!”Sejin replied Taehyung. The younger male pouts at him, but following the others.

“Take care of her, I’ll come pick you up tomorrow with the boys for your schedule. Makes sure you’re ready at 9.”

“Thank you, hyung”

 

 

Ting… ting… ting…

A different notes echoing inside Yoongi’s house. Yoongi walks to his livingroom after taking a bath. He found his girlfriend sitting in front of the piano, and playing with it keys. Making any sound to breaks the silence. He smiles at that. She wears one of his hoodie sweater since he insists her to stay the night. He wouldn’t let her coming home in that fever. She might be better now, but he want to be assured that tomorrow her fever is really gone. At least, it can calm his mind before he works.

“You hurt my ears,”Ji Kyo turns, and met eyes with Yoongi. His hair is still damp, and his towel hanging on his head. She chuckles, he looks so cute and innocent, it just contrasted with his cold and hard appearance normally.

“Can you play something?”

“I told you that you have to pay a high amount of money only to see me perform, right?”Ji Kyo’s pouting at him. She is looking at him with her puppy eyes. She’s swear she never gives anyone puppy eyes except her brother and sister. Not even her parent. Yoongi chuckles at her.

“Okay, one song because I can bear the terrible sound that you make out of my piano. What do you want me to play?”he sits beside her. Facing her, and waiting for her answer. Ji Kyo thinking hard, choosing many song inside her head. She smiles at him shyly before answering.

“Play anything, the song that you want to play”Yoongi smiles at her answer. He positioned himself, and start to play.

Notes by notes echoing beautifully inside his house. When Ji Kyo admiring him, Yoongi only focused in his music. She notices a small smile appear on his face, even when he closes his eyes she can sees that he is enjoying what he does now. Music is making him happy. He plays like there’s no one around him. With his wholeheart.

Unknowingly, Ji Kyo’s smile faded. The admiration is still there. Another smiles appear as fast as before. She grabs Yoongi’s towel, making the man startled and stopped playing. They are staring at each others. Yoongi with his confused expression, and Ji Kyo with her soft smile. She dried his hair softly, doesn’t want to hurt him. She never want to hurt him. Yoongi grabs her wrist, stopping her.

“What are you doing?”

“Drying your hair, Mr. Idol. You can catch a cold like me. You have your tour, remember?”she answers him.

“I’ll blame you,”Ji Kyo pouts again, now its Yoongi’s turn to laughing at her. She looks so cute.

“Play again. Another song, a song from your group albums”

“You really know how to use me, you have to pay for the second song! Not with money though, I have many of it”Ji Kyo scoffed at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter