Part 10

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Number #1 Fangirl

Can't he choose his own happiness in the middle of this mess?

 

 

 

“May we know your name?”Ji Kyo turns her head to the side. There’s only her and the MC on the stage. She can’t find Yoongi anywhere.

“Ji Kyo. Lee Ji Kyo imnida,”she answered. Her face showing that she’s really confused with the whole thing. Yoongi hasn’t coming up to the stage, and she is sure that she’ll kill him if he embarrassing her in front of this sea of human.

“Alright, Ms. Lee. Here is your present,”after she hears that, Yoongi entered the stage. Ji Kyo frowned at him when the whole lights dimmed and the spotlight focused on both of them. He doesn’t bring a rectangular box that contains necklace like before. He just smiling at her. She doesn’t understand.

“Ms. Lee Ji Kyo, right?”he said. Ji Kyo nods at him. He still smiling at her.

“I can’t find the last necklace. Maybe I left it at the dorm, but I have another present for you if you’re okay with that,”he informs her. Ji Kyo nods, muttering softly that she’ll kill him if he played her. It makes Yoongi chuckled. Her confused and bewilderment state is too precious right now.

“Close your eyes!”he said. Ji Kyo looking at him, weighting she has to do it or not. She chooses to follow him. She closed both of her eyes. The crowd squeals can be heard, only to perks her curiousity. Yoongi whispered that she can’t open her eyes yet.

She flinched a little when she felt someone touches her right hand. Yoongi smiles at her reaction. He doesn’t care if Sejin would angry at him. He doesn’t care if s teasing him the whole year. He knows for sure, that this girl in front of him can bring something for him. Something that keep him being, him. Something that keep him sane when he almost feel insane in this cruel world that he chooses.

“You can open your eyes, now”he said softly. He caught her eyes twinkling and shocked at the same time. Ji Kyo is looking at a ring in her ring finger. The same gorgeous ring that she saw yestereday. She is looking up, and their eyes met.

“For you, that have my special number.”and the crowd cheering at both of them, before the lights darkened.

Yoongi grabs her wrist, and pull her to the backstage. Wide smile still plastering on his face. Touching her hand, and having their fingers interlacing with each others perfectly, he can’t ask for more than this, right? They stopped after they reached waiting room.

“The guard will take you back, is it alright?”he asked her softly. Seeing Ji Kyo still dazed from his act, he chuckled.

“Hey, are you okay?”he said again.

“Uh? Yes, okay. I’ll be fine,”she said. When she is looking around, there’s no other person besides them.

“Where’s the other?”she asked.

“Maybe on stage, preparing our last song. After that, we’ll have a fansigning. I’ll see you there, okay?”after he said that, a guard entering the room.

“You can go with him. Please, bring her safely to her seat,”the guard nods, then giving Ji Kyo a friendly smile.

After seeing Ji Kyo left the room, Yoongi can’t help his wide smile. He must be crazy. He picks something from his pocket, and smiling at the box of necklace that he hides.

“Yeah, I must be crazy,”

 

 

Ji Kyo is coming back to her seat after composing herself from Yoongi’s surprise event. She’s looking at the stage, only to see seven wonderful men sitting on a chair. A soft melody played, she knows this song. Her favourite song. Spring Day.

“Ji Kyo! That was the most romantic thing that I’ve ever seen!”Yoo Ra’s beamed at her. Ji Kyo only nods at her with smile on her face.

She glanced at her ring finger and staring at the beautiful ring sitting there. A warm feeling filled her heart. She can make sure that her cheeks becomes rosy because that warmth reaches her face now.

 

I guess we changed,

I guess that’s how everything is

 

Even when he sings that part, and saying that words. Yoongi realizes, everything is changed between them. At least, that’s how he felt. He doesn’t know what he has done. When he saw Ji Kyo stand among the crowd, with that number and when he remember she said she’ll cheer for Namjoon, he can’t think anything else but going to the backstage, rummaging his belonging, and pulls the box that he got the day before. The only object inside that box is a ring for a woman. A ring that fits perfectly on her.

 

Past the end of this cold winter

Until the spring comes again

Until the flowers bloom again

Stay there a little longer

Stay there

 

As the song reach its end, Yoongi searching for her. When their eyes met, he smiled happily without noticing the squeal of the crowd. Without noticing his own members looking at him in relief and bashful smile. He only sets his eyes on her. On the only girl that can pull him together. She is looking back at him with a warm smile and he can feel that she is proud of him. With that sight from her, he can bear to stand on the stage longer than he think.

What have you done to me?

 

 

The queue for the fansign is long. Bangtan has receive many presents from ARMY that attend the fansign. Like usual, Jin would always says that he is handsome, so all of them can take his picture from different angles without afraid that he looks bad. Namjoon had a heart-to-heart conversation with each one of them, and the rest of them are goofing around with each others.

Everytime Yoongi gives his signature, he will looking around to find a certain girl among the crowd. It is almost an hour, and she is nowhere to be found. He sighes, and smiling again to the next fangirl.

“May I know your name?”the fangirl smiled, and giving him her name. He posed in front of her, and answering her question. Yoongi is looking around again, but one girl that he looks for is nowhere to be seen.

“Taehyung-oppa!”a high pitched voice echoed. Taehyung looks startled by her voice, but laughing with her at the end.

“I really like you!!! Oh My God! I finally meet you!!”Taehyung looking at the girl, then he shifted to her side. Another girl that standing beside that fangirl only smiling at him. Slightly waving when their eyes met.

“I like you too, noona”

“Oh My God! How do you know that I’m older than you?”

“Eh? Because you look so young,”Yoo Ra gives him a confused look, while Taehyung looks bewildered at his own answer. Ji Kyo giggling at both of them. Oh, Taehyung is so cute.

“Yoo Ra, you have to move. We’re the last, and if you stop here, they can’t rest”Ji Kyo whispered to her friend. With a nods, Yoo Ra moves to the next person.

“Thank you, noona”Taehyung whispered, giving her a fake cry expression. Ji Kyo chuckled at him,

“It’s okay. May I have your signature?”

“Of course, for my sister-in-law”she felt her face getting warm by that comment. Taehyung keeps teasing her. Talking to her like an old friend, before letting her move to the next member.

“How are you doing, noona?”now she is face to face with the leader.

“Good. You guys worked hard! So proud with all of you,”she said. Namjoon looking at her face, and smiling warmly at her. She is sincere. He knows that.

“Yoongi hyung keep glaring at me the whole week. Did you say something that makes him behave like that?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter