Part 3

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Press Conference

Another gate to the hell opened

 

Jisoo’s smile blooming on his face upon seeing Ji Kyo walks towards him. He just need to makes her replying his smile. Ji Kyo bows to him, something that he doesn’t like beside lack of smile on her face toward him.

“Hi, how are you?”he greets her. Ji Kyo looking around, then sighs at her coworkers. They start talking about her and Jisoo.

“Good. We can do the briefing tomorrow by the way, you don’t need to come here today”she said, walking further from the crowd of people. They entering her office room, place where no one dared to coming in after Mr. Han’s room. Jisoo smiled at her word, it hurts when she said it for the first time. But it better now, he knew that she just hated to be the center of attention.

“Tomorrow you’ll be busy, and James will be the one that do the briefing”he explain honestly.

“It’s the same, though. James is the one who responsible in the photoshoot. He’ll understand more than me,”Jisoo takes a cup of coffee that Ji Kyo’s offers to him. Another smile appear on his face. At least, she’s care about him. Jisoo takes a sip of his coffee.

“No, it won’t be same if it isn’t you”

“You better stop talking like that, people will think something funny”Jisoo laughed. Ji Kyo annoyed at this state. This actor would never listen to her.

“Okay, let’s be friend then”

“Don’t want to! You always put me in hard time,”

“I won’t. I promise. I just felt comfortable with you, people here scared me. They’re busy here and there.”

“Me too,”

“You’re different. You know what to do. But most of them? It just added a headache and stress”

“Alright, alright. Whatever, let’s begin the briefing”

 

 

The whole member of BTS gather inside the practice room. Their heads nods rithimically, following the music from Yoongi’s mixtape. Hoseok even has some choreography for his hyung’s song if Yoongi needs it.

“Woaah, this is cool hyung. I even can remember the music and some of the lyrics already,”Taehyung commented. Humming the melody with his deep and soft voice. It sounds different, in a good way.

“You can even sing, now”Yoongi smiles at Seokjin’s word. He takes a vocal lesson to kill the time, it worth to try puts some of his singing ability into his mixtape. Even if he can’t sing as good as their vocals line.

“Eh, but you said you’ll launced five songs for your fouth mixtape. It just four here,”Namjoon pointed out. It caused ruckus in the practice room. The members gather around Namjoon to take a look at the track lists.

“You’re right, it’s only four here.”

“I left one track-“

“For your girlfriend?”Yoongi snapped his head at their leader’s word. Namjoon cuts him when he talking, and he can’t even remember the reason why he doesn’t make that last track for his mixtape when Namjoon mentioned his ‘relationship’ with his so called girlfriend.

“That rumour is true?!”now it’s Jimin turns to ask him a question.

“Which rumour? Yoongi hyung is a gay, or Yoongi hyung has a girlfriend?”at that statement from Jungkook, everyone laughed hard. Imagining their Min Yoongi as a gay is too ridiculous. This brother of them just too busy with his own music to notice a girl and talk to them. If there’s a rumour about him, it should be Min Yoongi, the first human that can hibernated. Yoongi groaned at s. He is glaring at them, but it doesn’t work. As if they have been immune to it. They don’t even afraid of him anymore.

“So that’s the reason why you asked to have your own place and stayed there,”

“It wasn’t that! Can we not talk about it?”Yoongi denied with a rounded eyes. That just sound so ridiculous.

“We’re waiting…”another groan from Yoongi. He looking at s, annoyed. If he knows what to say to them, he’ll say it. The problem is, he doesn’t know what to say.

“So, what is her name?”

“The tittle they give to her is Secret girlfriend, it will be better if we keep this as a secret.”

“Even from us?”Taehyung puts his best aegyo. Yoongi just rolled his eyes, wondering if Ji Kyo meets the boys. Will someone catch her attention, or she’ll ignores them like what she did to him? Still, it’s irritating. She’s the first woman in his life that ignores his presence, even his own mother would looking at him with those loving eyes and admiration.

“Really?!”all of them screamed the same word, it makes Yoongi snapped from his trail of thoughts.

“She’s really ignores you when you first met her?”Jimin blurted out, Yoongi facepalmed his face. Realising that he out voiced his thought. Yoongi glad that he doesn’t saying anything that caused another trouble.

“Shut up, that’s not a pleasure thing to remember”he answered.

“Then… what is one of the pleasure things that happened between you two, hyung?”Namjoon added, while looking at him with a playfull smirk. Before he can answers, the others following Namjoon with their ert thoughs.

“Yah! I’ll kill you all if you say anything about that matters! You perferts!”

 

 

“So… this is supposed to be our date?”Ji Kyo staring at the man in front of her. They’re sitting together in front of a convenience store. Sejin called her and working on their plan to have a little ‘proof’ that they’re dating. There’s no one around them, except a boy behind the cashier that doesn’t give attention to both of them. Good.

Yoongi wears a black baseball cap, with black mask like how his colleagues always wears in public. He still wears his black and white striped shirt and a short jeans. While Ji Kyo wears a blue baseball shirt and white short on her. Yoongi adds his own white cap from his car for her. She looks stunning in his eyes even with that casual outfit she wears. But he would never admit it. No, never.

“You can say it like that. Act as normal as you can,”Yoongi answers her. His eyes still roaming around. Observing their surrounding. Ji Kyo giggling at him, only to makes Yoongi turns his attention towards her.

“What?”

“If you want we pretend, then you have to stop looking around and pretend that we’re dating. You know, just enjoy our food and have a little talk without stealing glances at our surrounding. Just like there’s no one else beside us,”

“Oh, right. You must be have a long list of ex-boyfriends name. You said it like an expert”Ji Kyo scoffed at his statement.

“Are you jealous, sweetheart?”at that endearment, Yoongi choked on his ramyeon. He reaches for a bottle of water, still coughing with eyes watering. He can’t even opened the bottle. Ji Kyo reached the bottle and open it for him, then chuckling at him.

“Can you not saying things like that?”he said after recovering from his cough

“You started it! I just told you the situation we should play for getting a good photo. Here you are, talking about ex-boyfriends,”

“I wonder if your ex-boyfriend can tolerate your weird attitude,”Ji Kyo staring at Yoongi intently, before pouting at him. Unconsiously making a cute face. Yoongi who sees it, felt a lump in his throat. She’s really a bomb.

“I wonder why I start my first relationship as your fake girlfriend. You’re annoying and cocky,”

“If not because that ridiculous rumour, I wouldn’t put you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter