Part 19

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her Answer,

Without repulsion You accepted me Without you there’s nothing After the dawn, two of us We welcomed the morning together

 

 

They arrived at Yoongi’s place after a quiet car drive. Ji Kyo just followed Yoongi entering his house. He flickered the lights on, before turning his body and looking at the girl behind him. Well, this is awkward.

“I’ll go to my room. You better rest now, it’s been a long day”Yoongi said, only gets a nod from Ji Kyo. Then, he walks upstairs.

“Yoongi?”Yoongi stopped in his track, and facing the only girl in his house.

“Yeah?”

“Thank you,”she said genuinely. Yoongi staring at her, frowned.

“For what?”

Ji Kyo looks down, before catch his eyes again. She’s smiling warmly at him. The smile that makes him calm, and can face anything for tomorrow. As long as she can smile like that for him.

For being sweet to me,

For protecting me,

For keeping your promise to me,

For giving me a new family,

For letting me know your own family,

For loving me,

“For everything,”she finally said. Yoongi nods, then walks upstairs again.

 

Lee Ji Kyo is a kind of girl that seek long relationship. She doesn’t need to show it to everyone. She doesn’t need to get any attention. She doesn’t like too cheesy kind of romantic. She doesn’t need her lover to bribe her with anything that he has. So what should she do after hearing Yoongi’s confession? She doesn’t know.

Without her knowing, Yoongi staring at her from the second floor. She’s sitting alone in the dining room while staring blankly ahead of her. He really wants her to reply his feeling. He needs her. He needs her so much and he doesn’t know what to do if she gone. He always felt insecure after he realizes that the gay rumour never mentioned again, it means the end of their agreement is near. As selfish as he can be, he doesn’t want it to happen. Knowing that she debates with herself after his confession, it gives him hope that maybe a little part of her heart is belong to him.

“Please don’t go, would you stay if I ask you?”he whispers to no one. With longing heart, hoping it reaches the girl in his dining room.

 

 

Yoongi keeps fidgeting in his place, scrolling his phone and stopped in a name. He sighs again. There’s no way to call her right now. Ji Kyo’s phone broken yesterday because someone was angry she isn’t his. He just left a note for her this morning without saying goodbye to her. He forgot that his voice has to be recorded for his collaboration with EpikHigh.

“Suga, it’s your turn now. You can leave right after that,”Tablo calls him over, a knowing looks on his face. Yoongi nods at him and entering the recording room. He does his part without many mistakes, then he comes out from the recording room.

“That was great!”Mithra Jin praised him. Yoongi answered him with a smile, and praised the others too.

“Now go! Don’t make your girlfriend wait, I can’t handle that looks on your face. That is too sweet,”Yoongi blushing, and brushing that comments away.

“I’ll go, then”

“Yeah, be careful”

He practically runs to the car, Sejin is waiting for him inside. Yoongi begs him silently inside his head not to about Ji Kyo. He already feels weird after confessed to her last night. He wants to see her, but he doesn’t know what to do if they were alone. Falling in love is never this hard before. Maybe this time he really falls in love, and the love that he experience before wasn’t love.

“…we don’t know what's better,”he heard Sejin said. He frowned.

“What?”Sejin glances at him, then smiling

“You're not listening, right?”Yoongi shakes his head before apologizing.

“There’s an article about you, and your girlfriend. It released this morning. Love triangle? You and Ji Kyo looks good in the picture.”

“Oh My God! They really won’t leave us alone, right?”

“No. Most of the comments are praising both of you. Both of you are protecting each others. But some of them also blame Ji Kyo. They said she only runs to celebrity, the conclusion is they called her a gold digger. It’s not a big deal now, her school friend defends her and tell the real story behind Jisoo’s and Ji Kyo’s relationship in the past. All the attention is on both of you now. Both of you are desire able.”

“I don’t want that spotlight, hyung. I just confessed my feelings to her last night.”

“What?!”Yoongi expect Sejin to burst out in anger, but he laughed loud.

“Why are you laughing?”

“How is her response?”Sejin asks instead of answering Yoongi’s question.

“She thanked me,”

“Nice!”now, Min Yoongi is annoyed.

“Hyung!”

“What? It means you have to fight for her if you are serious about her. You know, once she said yes, -that if she will- she wouldn’t get to breathe. You can breathe because of her, but how about her? It’s normal if she didn’t say anything. But she thanked you?”

“It means she refused my feelings, hyung”Sejin shakes his head. This noob, he really doesn’t know anything about love.

“It means she will think of it, Yoongi. You have a chance to make her say ‘yes’. She just feels insecure right now about the situation, about the world you are in. Give her some time, and keep pursuing her if you really serious about her. She won’t go anywhere, she will always choose your side.”

Right, that information is enough to make a shy smile appear on Yoongi’s face. Now, the most important thing in his life is that girl. She can give him the world that he needs, and he won’t switch her for everything.

 

 

“Yobosaeyo?”Yoongi let out a relieved breath when he heard Ji Kyo answered his call. Finally!

“I called you all day, where have you been?”

“Uh, I bought something to cook. Your stock is almost empty. Uh.. I’m afraid that someone outside the company will call your home so I just answered it now.”

“You went out? Today? By yourself?”

“With Yoo Ra,”

“Don’t go out alone. Another article about last night appears, you shouldn’t be alone at this time.”

“I understand. I’ll be okay, Yoongi. You don’t need to be worried. Why you’re calling?”now, his mind is as blank as paper.

“I just want to check on you. Maybe you burnt my house,”that is the best he can say. Fortunately, Ji Kyo laughing at the other line. She knows he only joking.

“You’re done for today?”

“Hyung, are we done today?”he shouted.

“Just one schedule, then we’re done.”Sejin answered.

“One more schedule,”he relays the answer

“I heard,”

“What’s wrong?”Ji Kyo silenced. She doesn’t answer him. Yoongi called her again,

“Come home and eat?”she said. Her voice is like a whisper, but Yoongi heard it clearly.

“You’ll cook dinner for me?”Yoongi ,

“Yes, I’ll cook your favourite food. Beef. So, come home for dinner?”Yoongi gulps at that. He felt butterflies in his stomach again. How many times is it for today?

“Okay, I’ll be home after my schedule ends,”

Right after Yoongi ends the call, he is facing nine pairs of eyes focusing on him. s and his three managers. They scoffed and cringed. Taehyung and Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter