Part 14

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Girlfriend Eyes see what they see, Heart sees what eyes can't

 

Silence enveloped Ji Kyo’s place. Yoo Ra sits in front of her with her arms crossed in front of her chest. She wears her I-can’t-believe-you look at Ji Kyo while spreads few pictures that she printed only for her bestfriend right before she fell asleep yesterday.

“So it’s you,”Ji Kyo sighed. There’s no point to deny it when all the proves are in front of them. Courtesy of Yoo Ra’s luck.

“There’s a long story behind all of this,”she answered Yoo Ra. The latter changes her posture, and looking at Ji Kyo with her sharp eyes.

“I’m not mad at you for dating Suga. I just can’t believe why you hide it from me, your bestfriend. Why?”

Because that is the deal, Yoo Ra.

“We are comfortable with this condition. But lately, people seems want to know everything about him. That means in no time, we’ll be easily exposed. He doesn’t want that”Ji Kyo looks down on her lap. She bits her bottom lips unconsiously. She looks up when she felt Yoo Ra’s hand holds hers.

“What’s bothering you now?”she asked her genuinely. Ji Kyo only staring at her with her confused eyes. She doesn’t know. Where this relationship lead both her and Yoongi. She knows that they have to end it sooner or something bad will be happened. The only term that she asked has been crossed long ago. But why she doesn’t say anything? She doesn’t want to be attached to him. Because this isn’t real, this will be hurt because they have fall too deep. Or maybe its just her.

A tear escapes her eyes. Followed by another, and another tears. Until she cries on her palms. Yoo Ra panicked. Ji Kyo never cries before. Since the first time she knows her until now, she never sees her cry. Why now?

“Yah, why are you crying? Did he hurt you? Something happened yesterday?”Ji Kyo only shakes her head. Can’t answers Yoo Ra’s question. She isn’t being fair to Yoongi. She just knows something and can’t tell Yoongi about it. It only makes her chest tightened. It will makes him lost his smile again.

Yoo Ra ended up hugging her, without asking for the answers of her questions. It doesn’t matter for her. Maybe right now, Yoongi is the most important person for her bestfriend until she can’t hold her tears anymore. Maye there’s something that Ji Kyo can’t say to her because it hurts her so much and it has something to do with Yoongi. Whatever it is, she hopes both of them are alright. Now and later.

 

 

Sighing, sighing again, ruffling his hair, then throwing his phone away.

He can hears s laughing at his antics. He doesn’t care. They has been behaving like that since he told them about Ji Kyo anyway. Here he is, can’t find the right words to invite Ji Kyo for a little ‘dinner’ with his family.

He can’t even take a nap like usual. He always checked his phone every now and then only to checks if she contacted him. Well, maybe she wants to do that. They’re going to recording. Their new album for the last series of Love Yourself album is all ready. Then, he’ll leave the country for their Love Yourself world tour. It means he’ll left her here, and not seeing her for almost two months or more than that.

“Yoongi, you’ve guest here”one of the staff informed him. His eyebrows tauted together. Who? He looks around, looking for clue from s, maybe they know something. All of them shrugged their shoulders and throwing him confused and curious look.

“I’ll tell her to come here,”the same staff said, puts a honorific to adress his guest.

“Okay,”

After few minutes, the door to their workplace opened. Revealed a middle aged woman with a wide smile plastered on her face. She looks really happy to see seven of them together.

“Aww… my sons! Here, give me a hug!”she said, coming inside with a wide opened arms. Seokjin is the first person that hugging her, followed by others.

“Mom, why you’re here?”Yoongi asked her when he finally got his turn to hug her.

“I want to see my sons. Because they are too busy to visit me,”Namjoon and the others smiled sheepishly.

“Since when they become your sons, anyway”Yoongi’s mother looking at her own son with scowls on his face. He speaks like that, but still her to sit at one of the chair they had there.

“They’re my sons too. I met them when they lived together back then, and I found you under the bridge!”she retorted. Then, everyone can hear Tehyung and Jungkook laughing hard at Yoongi’s mother, followed by the rest of them. The older woman motioned to the two boys for a high five, and she get it with a satisfied smile. Yoongi rolls his eyes at her.

“So, have you informed my daughter-in-law to be for the dinner, son?”Yoongi’s eyes widened in shock hearing his mother called Ji Kyo her daughter in law.

“Look at his face! Oh, I can’t do this anymore. Yoongi hyung is so funny these days!”Taehyung and Jungkook broke into another laughter while clutching their stomach.

“His pale skin makes his face red in an instant, I need to keep this moment like… forever!”Seokjin giggling, and start taking picture of Yoongi in his phone. Maybe for blackmailing him when he needs to. He doesn’t even care even when Yoongi glaring at him with his killing gaze.

“He really doesn’t know how to keep his feeling when it comes to her, right?”Hoseok whispering to Namjoon that happened to stand besides him. Watching the scene in front of them.

“Obviously, and I don’t believe that Ji Kyo-sshi doesn’t aware of his feeling if he keeps acting this way everytime there’s someone talking about them. I just wondering about her reason accepted these ridiculous agreement, and not asking anything in return.”Hoseok sighes at that last sentence.

Let’s just think positively, Joon

“I’ve told her, Imo. Tae also called her last night, she said she’ll go if Yoongi hyung agreed”Jimin reported like an obedient child.

“Yah! When did both of you- How did you-“Yoongi stuttered, not knowing what to say. He only can sent a death glare at the 95’s line.

“We asked for her number, of course. Actually, Tae kinda stole it.”Taehyung hits Jimin’s shoulder. Angry that Jimin tell Yoongi the truth.

“Oh my God! You better run, hyung. Yoongi hyung will killed you,”Jungkook informed. Still laughing.

“It settled then, call her and said we’ll have dinner tomorrow. I’ll send you the address tomorrow, my lovely son. Oh, I’ll send you boys dinner today, okay?”with that, Yoongi’s mother left their work place. Happy that she got what she want. Yoongi walks her mother to the lobby with uneasy expression.

“What’s with the look?”Yoongi looking up, his mother isn’t looking at him while saying that. They’re waiting for his mother’s ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter