Part 9

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ball of Destiny

           What is meant to be, always find its way    

     No one in the practice room thinking to get near Yoongi. He puts a grim expression since he came back from his house, last night. Everytime the members ask Kim Sejin about his swinging mood, their manager just reply them with a mysterious smile and teasing smirk that they want to wipe from the older male’s face. Sejin will be okay, but not with them. They are living under the same roof with the grim reaper!!

     They will prefer Yoongi sleeping now, to avoid any damage –emotionally or physically- from Yoongi. Seokjin, as the oldest thinking wisely and throwing Namjoon to talk to Yoongi and ease the tense inside the house. They just think that throwing Namjoon is the worst idea. Because Yoongi snaps at him, the moments he sees Namjoon.

“Go talk to him! He adores you!”Hoseok whispering a little too loud, while pushing Jungkook towards Yoongi.

“Since when?”the youngest protested. Throwing a death glare at his hyungs. No one sympathized at him.

“Today! Go, Jungkook!”with a loud ‘aish!’ Jungkook walks closer to Yoongi. Jungkook moving closer to Yoongi. He still looked pissed off about something that no one will understand.

“H-Hyung…??”Jungkook scolds at himself for stuttering. He is glancing at the other hyungs, and make a sad face. No one cares at the moment.

“What!”Jungkook gulps his saliva. Okay… Min Yoongi will kill him. He is going to die. Thanks to five people that pushing him into this grim reaper. He will makes sure to take them with him one by one if he dies.

“Ji-Ji-Ji Kyo noona called you,”he said, and he lied. The other five people face palming themselves. But Yoongi’s reaction is unexpected. His face relaxed, eventhough there’s doubt behind it.

“Really?”Jungkook nods. He hopes his hyungs know what to do before Yoongi murdered him for lying.

“She is calling again, hyung!”now Taehyung runs towards Yoongi. Showing him Ji Kyo’s face. It’s a video call. Jungkook let out a relieved breath, while muttering nice to his hyungs.

“Hey, grumpy man. You’re still mad about what I said earlier?”she is chuckling at the other line. Yoongi looks flustered, and happy at the same time. Taehyung and Jungkook moving away from the tame tiger. They let Yoongi and Ji Kyo conversing to each other.

“He is deeply falling. Oh my God! We have to make her living here!”Hoseok exclaimed.

“No , Sherlock! It will be better if we kick Yoongi hyung to his own house, than taking her inside this dorm.”Namjoon commented

“Why?”Jimin asked him,

“Nah, we just avoid loud voices in the middle of te night,”the oldest three –Seokjin, Namjoon, and Hoseok- moving away with a erted laughs. Leaving the youngest three to think about what they’re saying. After half minutes, Jimin shouting at them.

“Yah! Hyung! You erts!”

 

 

     A handsome man reflecting the same person in front of the full body mirror. He looks really handsome, and mature in a soft blue printed shirt. The one that Ji Kyo bought for him, when he entered entertainment industry. His coordinator nods at his outfit.

“Okay. You’re good to go,”she said. Jisoo gives her a smile, and looking his reflection again. Wondering about Ji Kyo’s expression when she sees him wearing this shirt. The only thing that flashing in his mind is Ji Kyo’s hurt expression back then, and that is enough to wipes his smile.

 

Jisoo looking at a white box in front of him, then his gaze moving upwards. Ji Kyo looking at him with smile on her face. He always likes seeing her smile, he always smiling back at her. He doesn’t know what’s wrong with him. He just looking at the box intently. With a smirk on his face, he breaks everything between them.

Since the beginning of their friendship, he is always being the one who breaks everything. The other party, Lee Ji Kyo will be the one who mend their friendship and working hard to makes everything fine.

That day, Jisoo is looking at her like she is a piece of trash. Someone that never worth to be with him. He forgot that she is the one who always catch his falls, mend his wounds, hides his tears, and heal his scars. He forgot that Ji Kyo is someone that always besides him from zero. Oh no, she is even there when he is below zero.

“I don’t want to be friend with you anymore. You’re not worth my time, we’re different now,”he said to her. His voice is firm, he is looking at her in disgust. Eventhough her tears fall in fron of him, he doesn’t say anything. She waits for him to say that he was lying. But he never say anything after doing that to her. Ji Kyo sniffles, looking down with shattering heart. She gives him one last look,then smiling at him for the last time. To close everything between them.

“Thank you for everything. I’m sorry if I always wasting your time. I’ve done my best for you, and if I’m not worth to be your friend then no one will. Just don’t you ever ask me to forgive you. Today, Jisoo is death for me”

 

     Remembering that day, Jisoo’s heart clencing in ache. It’s like he is stabbing his own self. How blind is he? How stupid he is, to let her go? Now, he shamelessly wants her back, after he realised her value. After he breaks everything.

     Her smile

 

     Her care

 

     Her trust

 

     Jisoo looking at his phone. Weighing if he should call Ji Kyo. He misses her, badly. He chooses to press the call button. She always rejects his calls. Maybe today is different, maybe they can get back like before. But the voice from the other line, crushed him.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Who is this?”Jisoo asks the receiver. He felt a big lump in his throat when he heard the answer

“I’m Lee Ji Kyo’s boyfriend,”

 

 

     Ji Kyo takes another glance at her wristwatch. It’s five in the efternoon, and she sits alone in a small coffee shop. Waiting for Jisoo, and ready to slaps some reality into his braincell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter