Part 1

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Stranger

Good things happen when you meet strangers.

 

“Ne, eomma. I know, and I’ve told you. You don’t have to be worried about me. I’m fine here. You have to rest, I’ll call you later in the morning, okay?”Ji Kyo puts her phone inside her sling bag again after talking to her mother trough the phone. She sighed hard, feeling her sore neck and hurting legs after standing for hours. It’s been four days she works untill this late. Her eyes lit up when she sees a convenience store in the area.

“Maybe a bottle of orange juice would lit up my day,”she mumbled before walking to the convenience store. She walks to the beverages area, scanning their beverages collection and looking for a bottle of orang juice. The convenience store is quiet, only the sound of television can be heard inside the convenience store.

“…Min Yoongi from Bangtan Seonyeondan announcing his comeback after hiatus from the group activities for about two years. He is coming back with his fourth mixtape. Fans are celebrating the comeback of their ‘genius producer’. Altough it is a big news for ARMY, the following rumour about the star still shadowing him…”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”Ji Kyo looking up, and heaved a sighs before smiling a little then crouching down to clean up her things that scattered on the floor after this tall and big man collided with her. She glancing at him, he still talking on his phone before cut off the phone call then looking at her with apologizing smile.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there”

“No, it’s okay.”

“Oh, you use this phone? This one is similar with my friend’s phone,”the man said, Ji Kyo almost rolling her eyes at him. It’s not like the company only made five of them. He picking up the last thing on the floor and hand it over to Ji Kyo. She takes it from him, and even thanked him for helping her with her stuff.

“Let me pay it for you,”

“Oh no, you don’t have to. I can manage it,”Ji Kyo refused, her eyebrows almost knitted together.

“Take it as my apologize. I’m rather clumsy these days, because of work and stress that build up”Ji Kyo just nods at him. Rather understand with his state, because she almost become mad if her boss didn’t said she can took two days off tomorrow. It looks like he wouldn’t take ‘no’ as an answer either.

“Thank you for paying my orange juice, I’ll be going then”Ji Kyo bows at him then walking away without waiting for his answer.

 

 

Sejin throws a bag of food to the back seat. He slumped on his driver seat, and closing his eyes. The company just told him to held back Yoongi’s comeback because of the newest rumour about him. They need to find something to comeup and cover that rumour about him.

“Is there a trouble?”Yoongi asked from the backseat while rummaging the bag of food. Kim Sejin, their main manager has become his personal manager after he announced to the company that he’ll coming back with his mixtape, and go solo for some months. Bangtan is promoting with their new album not too long ago, and changing the arrangement parts in the song and following Hoseok’s choreography from six into seven isn’t that easy even though he knows well they saved some parts in the song for him.

“There’s a rumour about you again, following the old one”Sejin whispered the last one, but Yoongi heard it all. Yoongi looks outside the tinted windows. Even his stomach can’t digest anymore after his memory recalled what happened two years ago. He tried his best to repair it, yet people still talk about it.

“What’s the new one?”he asked his manager. Sejin already drove to Yoongi’s own house. The company granted Yoongi’s wish to living by his own two years ago. Seokjin also stayed in his own house, leaving the youngers to stay inside the dorm.

“They said that you’re gay because no girls were seen with you since… debut?”Yoongi facepalmed his face. While his manager trying his best not to laugh with that matter.

“I know it is really stupid rumour, knowing what you’ve watch almost everynight in your room. But this still gave me a headache because your comeback is near,”Yoongi want to shouts at Sejin for saying that in front of his face, when he heard his phone ringing.

“Give me my phone,”he demand Sejin. After takes it from his manager, he sees an unknown number on his phone. But he knows well it is his own personal number. doesn’t even know about his number, just his family and Sejin. The question is… why his phone calling his own phone?

“Yobosaeyo?”he greets the caller, and heard a girl voice from the other line.

“I guess you hand me wrong phone, Sir.”

 

 

Alright, another half hour to reach her place. Ji Kyo looks her surrounding. She walk after getting off from the cab that she rides and choose to walk to her place. This little regret tugging her heart since she doesn’t remember that her place is way too far from her stop. Well, it happened.

She sips her orange juice again, when she hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter