Part 16

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So it isn't over "But why is there this fear in between the happiness?"

 

 

Ji Kyo still looking outside the tinted car. Yoongi sits right beside her, and his other brothers filled the vacant seats. Unconsciously, Yoongi’s hand reached hers. He held her hand tighter as the time passed and she doesn’t mind. There’s too many things inside her mind right now. Her phone vibrating, and she gets it from her bag. Not even trying to let go their hand. Yoongi smiles a little at that, and when he looks around, he can sees his brothers throwing him a teasing smile. The most annoying is coming from Taehyung. How come he uses his handsome look like that?

“Jisoo?”Yoongi asked. Ji Kyo nods at him,

“What does he want?”Yoongi asked again. He sounds irritated by that name appears on Ji Kyo’s phone. He’s looking around and find the others giggling at his attitude. So obvious.

“Asking for an explanation. He’s been looking for me since the day we had dinner together. Fortunately, I can run from him until now,”Ji Kyo answered. Unbothered to tell everything to Yoongi. Knowing she doesn’t want to talk about that, Yoongi just let that matter. Their car engulfed in silence after that, and when Yoongi glanced at Ji Kyo, her head bumped to the car window. Loud enough to makes everyone turns their attention to her.

“Are you okay, noona?”Yoongi growling lowly at Namjoon.

“Yeah, I’m fine”Ji Kyo answered. She pinches Yoongi’s arm to make him stop doing that to his brother.

“I can lend you my shoulder if you want to rest. It’s still a long way to out fan meeting venue. It’s up to..”without waiting for him finishing his sentence, her head falls on his shoulder. Her eyes closed, and her breathing coming out regularly. Yoongi tightened his hold on her hand, and brushed the hair that falls on her face. He feels blissfull.

“You know hyung? She doesn’t need you to finish your words. She just know that you care, and act like you don’t. Only for your information, we like her already”Namjoon said

“Yeah, so whatever that makes you think to continue this whole about agreement with her. Burn it all, bro. Before it's too late,”Seokjin adds.

“Just think that I don’t hear anything, boys. I’ll help you anytime,”Sejin commented with a wide smile on his face.

“I bet you do, hyung. Who else that brings a princess into the lion’s lair with full armor. She looks really gorgeous even when she sleeps.”as soon as Hoseok finished his words, Yoongi glared daggers at him.

“You better sleep with your eyes open, hyung”

 

Yoongi keeps tapping the marker to the desk. His head bobbing here and there. His smile never faded. If someone asked him to act cute, he does it right away. If someone asks for a handshake, he does it with an awkward smile. The other members are giggling at his new behavior. Sejin is keeping Ji Kyo in the waiting room. She looks tired anyway, and Sejin has something to talk about with her.

“Yoongi oppa?”one of the ARMY asks from her place.

“Ne?”

“Unnie is here, right? You keep looking for her,”Yoongi smiles shyly.

“She’s here. Do you like her?”Yoongi asked back. The members are cheering for his braveness.

“Ne~ We love her. She makes you happy!”they answered. Yoongi keeps smiling proudly.

“Of course from the best fans. But all of you can’t date-,”

“Ah, waeeee??”every ARMY in the room shouted

“You should listen to me until the end. All of you can’t date someone that will hurt you, okay?”

“Hyung, what will you do if that happen?”Jungkook said,

“I’ll make another diss track for those people that hurt ARMY.”Yoongi answered, and the crowd cheered again.

 

 

Jisoo throws his phone away again. For the nth times today. She doesn’t pick up. Not even once. She’s not reading his message. She’s not coming back from her workplace. Her boss said she takes her vacation voucher that he always took away from her before she uses it back then. Lastly, her best friend wouldn’t say anything to him except she had quality time with her boyfriend since they can go public about it, and everyone that matters to them supporting their relationship. Not really everyone, just those on Yoongi’s side and several people on Ji Kyo’s side. Because he’s not included. When he’s about to call Ji Kyo again, his phone went off.

“Yobosaeyo?”he greets the other line in a frustrated tone.

“You know that you should stop, right?”it was Joohyuk. Jisoo told him everything between him and Ji Kyo.

“I want to, but I can’t. It hurts a lot when I know she’s holding another hand now, Hyuk. I want her, she belongs to me”Jisoo almost shouted.

“There’s nothing you can do, Soo. Her heart is with someone else now. Can’t you see that her boyfriend looking at her like he is willing to give everything to her? Let her go!”Jisoo shakes his head. No, he can’t let her go.

“You don’t understand,”he said weakly. His tears fall without him knowing.

“You just trapped in guilt. Because you pushed her away back then. Because you’re afraid to admit that you need her back then. But now is different, Soo. Her heart belongs to someone else. They’re happy, and you shouldn’t bother them.”

“I know… but I can’t. I still want her Hyuk, I still want her,”

 

 

A young man clad in his suit facing his laptop seriously. His eyebrows met, as he focuses to read the report that his workers submit to him on the previous day. A knock on the door makes he turns his attention from his laptop, and allowed his visitor to come inside his office.

“This is the last report, Sir. We can hold the meeting tomorrow,”a woman in front of him said. He turns his eyes back to his laptop again. Without noticing the crestfallen expression that the lady had when he ignores her effort to appeal him with her beautiful face, and honey like way of speaking.

“I’ll talk with Mr. Fujiwara about the meeting. You can go,”he firmly stated. Meilin bows before leaving the room. As soon as the door closed, he let out a sigh. His eyes landed on a picture of a bright girl on his desk. her long black hair, her shiny eyes, and her cute cheek make him miss her more.

“I wonder what you’ll do when you are here, cupcakes.”his attention diverted again towards the door when his secretary entering his office.

“What?”Tatsuya raises both of his hands.

“Ms.Mei said you’ll talk about tomorrow’s schedule with crestfallen expression. Are you sure you’re letting that pretty woman go like that, bro?”

“Don’t test me, I still can take your job away, Tatsuya”his words only make Tatsuya giggling.

“I apologize, Sir. I’ve written down that you have a meeting with shareholders tomorrow morning at 9 o’clock, Sir.”

“Nice, get it on the memo. I want every managers and team leaders also there!”he stated. Tatsuya writes it down, before bows again to his boss aka best friend.

“Oh, Akira?”Tatsuya called him before leaving the room

“Yes?”

“I sent something in your email. It’s about Ji Kyo,”

 

 

Yoongi is glaring daggers at his manager. He balked at his manager when he and the other members entering their waiting room to wrap up before coming back home and resting. Ji Kyo is sitti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter