Maybe...

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

Back home, I was in my bed and smiled a bit scary. I was thinking about this day, this evening. I couldn’t sleep at all; my heart was still beating crazily. I turned to the right.

Maybe there is a way. Maybe we could run away and live somewhere else….

I turned over to the left.

What am I thinking?! They would find us anyway. Why is this so hard?

I turned around so I was lying on my back.

Am I really thinking all this stuff? I am thinking to run away with Minwoo? Really?! Maybe I like him, maybe it’s more than just “liking”… it’s definitely more than that but that doesn’t mean that he likes me also like that.

Again I turned to the right.

But he said that I am different from all the other girls. He even listened to me the whole night and told me a lot about himself. He even walked with me to my home and said “Good Night, sleep well. See you soon hopefully”. Maybe he likes me…I hope so.

I turned again so I was lying on my stomach.

I feel like in a movie. A love that can’t be, what a good storyline! I could cry! But I cried enough this night and so I am out of tears…

I sat up.

Why is everything so complicated!? OK, I will just kill him and my problems are solved. Maybe I really give Jeongmin a chance. He is really nice and cute, other girls would never reject him. There are sure bad things about him, but I am also not perfect and there are many bad things about me. Why not?

I laid back down.

But I can’t use him like that, he is too nice. He IS annoying but also nice and the only person who accepted me like I am.

 

Soon I fell asleep because it was already very late.

The next morning, I woke up and it was already 10am. I quickly took a shower and put some clothes on. Some make up helped me to cover my dark circles under my eyes.

I put on my jacket and left my apartment. After some time I reached Jeongmins house. I really needed to talk to him.

 

I knocked some times on the door and it opened.

“Min, I didn’t await you but come in”, Jeongmin said and smiled.

“I just wanted to see you”, I said and entered the house.

“Aww you missed me, right?”, he said and closed the door.

“Stop dreaming, babo! I just had nothing to do. You know, it’s morning and since I don’t go to school I have much free time”, I said while walking to the living room.

“Why don’t you go to school, it wouldn’t be bad if you go”, Jeongmin said.

“It would be bad”

“Why?”

“You don’t have any idea? Well, to tell the truth…I hate school. I know many people do that but when I started this kind of job I still went to school. Some weeks later, I got this one job to kidnap a girl and bring her to some guys who wanted something from her. I think it was money or something like that. She didn’t have what they wanted so they said that I should kill her. The problem was that she was a good friend of mine. Sure I did what they said but after that I was unable to go to school because it reminds me too much of it” I explained to him.

“Oh, I’m sorry”, he said and touched my shoulder and made me look up to him.

“It’s ok. I learned to deal with it. But still, I really don’t want to go to school”

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to. It’s ok, trust me”, Jeongmin said and hugged me.

 

I froze, I didn’t expect that but I didn’t feel uneasy.


 

Not a long chapter but I hope it's ok. Maybe I will update more often but then with shorter chapter, is that ok? Just asking^^

So, comment and subscibe! :D