You touch my heart

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

Miss A- Touch


 

 

Your POV:

 

Someone knocked on the door. I ran to the door to open it.

“Minwoo! Nice to see you”, I said with a big smile on my face. He just stared at me emotionless.

“Is something wrong?”, I asked him but he just pushed me a bit to the site to get in to my apartment.

“What were you doing today?”, he asked me and looked around.

“Just meeting a friend, why?”, I answered and smiled. I followed him to the living room.

To my misfortune the folder with his information were on the table. I quickly ran to the table to hide it behind me.

“No school?”, he suddenly asked and I mentally slapped myself. How could I forget that?

“Ah, sure hehe…I thought this was clear”, I added a bit giggling but felt a bit stupid.

“Today is Saturday! There is no school on Saturday! You are such liar”, his last sentence was more a whisper but left me also in shock.

“I f-forgot! I-I am s-sorry. My h-head i-is some-somewhere else”, I stuttered and tried to save the situation but it was hopeless.

“You don’t go to school and you don’t have a job! You were lying to me the whole time! Why?”, he screamed and I could see tears in his eyes.

“I can’t tell you”, I said and looked at the ground.

“You have to!”, he demanded but my fear was too big.

I kept silence which hurt him more and more. My throat didn’t allow me to swallow and my sight went blurry. Warm water ran down my face and dripped on my blue shirt to colour it darker.

“If you don’t tell me now, I will leave and never want to see you again so just open you mouth”

“Ok, but you will hate me for telling you it…I am…”

“What are you?!”

“I am…”

“Just tell me, please”, his voice got softer and I could hear steps which meant that he moved to me.

“I am a…Bounty Hunter”, I finally managed to say.

“You are a…Bounty Hunter? You kill or kidnap people for money? But that…”

“I told you that you will hate me”, I said and more tears left my eyes.

“How could I?”

“Don’t you do already?”, I asked him and felt a incredible pain in my heart.

But suddenly Minwoo got more near, slung his arms around me and hugged me.

“Even if you do things like that, I can’t hate you. I like you too much”, his voice was so soft that the pain in my heart stopped and it started to beat crazily fast.

I was unable to say something so I just let my arms wander around his body as a reply.

Minwoo pushed me a bit away but his hands were still on my shoulders.

“I don’t know why, but I can’t hate you. I am so sorry for being so rude to you. I didn’t know”

“It’s only my fault. I didn’t tell you at the beginning so you had all right to be rude and hate me. Even when you beat me up, it would be ok”

“I would never beat you up and would never let anyone do that to you, remember that”

His face was only some inches apart from mine and I could feel his warm breath on my face. He came closer to me and I slowly closed my eyes. I felt his presence more and more, could hear him breathing and his hand removed my tears from my face…

 


 

Wonder what happend next??? Just wait till I update :D But don't worry I will update as fast as I can^^

Comment and Subscribe :)