Truth

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

Jeongmins POV:

 

I reached Minwoo’s house. It looked very huge and expensive.

I walked over to the entrance but it was blocked by two tall guys in black suits.

“Who are you?”, one of them asked me with a really deep voice and glancing at me.

“I am Lee Jeongmin. I am sure you don’t know me…I want to meet Minwoo”, I answered.

“Do you have an appointment with him?”, the other man asked.

“N, but-“

“Then I can’t let you in. Now please leave”, he said.

“Please, Minwoo knows me. Just tell him that I’m a friend of Min, ok?”

“Ok, just because you are so annoying I will give you a chance. But if he says he doesn’t you then…”

“I can imagine, you don’t have to tell me”, I cut him off and bite my bottom lip.

He just looked at me emotionless and suddenly the two of them grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the house. As I looked back I saw that the men were immediately replaced by two new guys.

“So many black dressed men”, I whispered but the two guys just pulled me to an elevator.

After we entered it, one of them pushed a bottom and the elevator door closed. This was followed with an awkward silence which was disturbed by the soft elevator-music. It was really calming. But suddenly the door opened again and they pulled me again. They took me in front of a huge door. One of them knocked on it and it opened. A tall blonde guy was revealed and he looked at us with a small smile.

“What do you want?”, he asked.

“This boy here says that Mister Minwoo knew him. We want to see if that’s right”

“Ah ok, just enter the room. I think he wouldn’t mind if you ask”

With that we entered the room and the blonde boy closed the door again.

That Minwoo guy sat on a chair and watched TV. His room was scary big and cool.

“Mister, we have someone here who says that you know him”, one of the men said.

Minwoo sat up so he could face me. He walked to me and looked at my face making and “thinking-face”.

“Yes, I saw you with Min at my school. You aren’t lying”, he said.

The bodyguard men looked quite shocked but fast looked normal again.

“You all can go now. I want to talk to this guy”, he said and smirked at me.

Ahhh…He’s scary!!!

All the other guys left and I was now alone with this weird boy.

Why the hell does she likes him??!!

“I guess you are here because of Min, right?”, Minwoo asked.

“How do you know?!”, I asked him shocked.

“Well, just my first thought. Didn’t await it to me right”

“I really can’t believe she likes you. You are so weird!”, I yelled at him but not that loud so bodyguards won’t hear me.

“Min is someone who deserves my nice words and actions”

“I really can’t bear it, you talking like that”, I said and hold back all my anger.

“Then why did you come here?”, he asked and I remembered again what my real reason was to come here.

I smirked and walked a bit around.

“Did you know that you beloved Min is a Bounty Hunter?”, I asked him without looked at him.

“Yes, she told me that”, he answered but I it wasn’t hopeless for me. Just a simple sentence would make up his mind.

“Then you also know what she has to do, right?”

“What does she has to do?”, he asked and he seemed to be nervous.

“She has, and this is the truth…Well, she has to kill you because you are her new target! She only got close to you because of her job”

Let’s see what he will say now hehe…


 

Well, this chapter maybe got deleted because Asianfanfics.com was down for 1 or 2 days -.- Annoying but here it is AGAIN XD