Only once...

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

Listen to this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dM2qCCg6GE&feature=related


 

 

We chose to go to a normal park. And because it was already dark, it was pretty empty there. Perfect…I still didn’t want to do it…

“So we’re here…what should we do”, Minwoo asked me.

“There is a bench. How about just sitting there and talking? I don’t know many things about you so you can tell me now”, I said while pointing on a bench which stood some meters away.

It was a blue bench and looked a bit old. There were some things carved in it, like hearts and names.

Minwoo smiled and nodded so we went over and sat down. I intentionally left some space between us.

“So, tell me something about you”, Minwoo suddenly ordered.

“I thought you wanted to tell something about you”, I said back and smiled self sure.

“I never said that. Now tell me something about you”, he said and smiled.

“Ah ok…Well, I am 16 years old, I love the colours blue and purple…and I”, I deeply thought what I could say but there was nothing…that was the first time I noticed that I didn’t even know much about myself…

“Min? Are you ok?”, Minwoo said and looked at me worriedly.

“Yes, I just thought I maybe bore you”, I said and looked away. And again I lied to him.

“Oh, not at all. What I about your family?”, he said doesn’t knowing that this was one of my most hated topics.

I kept silence because I knew what would happen when I said something.

“You don’t want to talk about that. I can understand that, it’s rude to ask something like that a person you only know two days”, he said caring.

“No, it’s not your fault. My family is the one who made all the mistakes. It’s all their mistake…”, I said and immediately noticed that warm sour water ran down my face.

“Min! Please don’t cry. There’s no need…would you mind telling me what happened with your family?”, he asked in a soft and warm tone.

Minwoo put his hand on my shoulder and a soft electric-like shock ran trough my body.

“I-I wouldn’t mind at all as l-long I don’t bore y-you”, I said while sobbing.

I told him that my I my family was never rich or something and that I had three younger brothers.

“Three younger brothers? They were sometimes annoying, right?”, Minwoo said and chuckled a bit.

“Mostly all the time”, I said and chuckled between sobs.

Then I told him that I had to start to work very early and besides that went to school.

“You worked as a child?”

“Yes, in a f-fabric”, I said still crying.

I also told him that I moved to Seoul to work more, sure not as Bounty Hunter…

“What kind of work?”

“I have more work places. One in a shop. Just this kind of jobs.”

He still listened to me and rubbed my back softly.

“Well, here I am now, I’m a really annoying person, right? I just cry all the time and talk about my boring life. I just think of myself”, I said and laughed and more tears started to fall.

“You’re not. You are not annoying and your life isn’t boring at all. My life is boring! I do nothing besides being home and going to school. My father says that I never should do something dangerous. He is so…stupid!”, Minwoo told me and looked very angry.

“No, your father just wants you to be safe. I wish my parents were like that. They just wait for the money I earn…We are like day and night, totally different”

“Maybe but the day can’t be without the night. The sun also needs the moon so this world can be. Maybe we are different but it would be boring if we weren’t, don’t you think so”, he said and gave me sweet smile.

Immediately I stopped crying. I never stopped crying that easy but this time…I fell for his smile. Even when it was forbidden, I didn’t care…

“Minwoo, I…thank you”

“Why? I didn’t do something special”, he said and giggled.

“Just for listening. You were so mean yesterday but now you are so sweet and kind”

“I thought you were just a typical girl that just wants to know because of money or something but you’re not”, he said and exactly said the reason why I did this. But luckily he didn’t knew…I wished he knew so he could help me but I couldn’t, I knew he would hate me forever…

“You worry about something”, Minwoo guessed and pulled me out of my thoughts.

“You don’t have to tell me. But there is no reason to worry and when there is something you worry about after all then you can tell me”, he said and laughed a bit.

I smiled.

 

We sat there for some more time and talked about ourselves. We laughed and also were about to cry sometimes. I totally forgot about my job…what I had to do to him. Maybe I fell in love this evening but I didn’t care…only once I didn’t care.