Are You Kidding Me?!

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNWOZ1mY_M       Lolliphone 2 (Big Bang vs. Lady GaGa)  I love this mashup. I also listened to it while writing^^

 

 


 

 

*ring ring*

„Ah, what’s going on?“

My phone was ringing. I looked at the display and also saw that is was only 7am.

“Are you kidding me?”, I asked myself and took the call.

“What do you want”, I asked annoyed.

“Min, here is Jeongmin. I told you that I would call. Well, did your read the information? You have one and a half month time to kill him. So hurry and get close to him. So, come to my house and I will show you where you will find him, ok?”

“Ah, I am too tired. I don’t want to”

“Min! When you don’t come here now, you will lose this job!”

“OK, I will come over. Don’t be like this. Don’t shout at me”, I said in my cutest tone to make him go crazy.

“Aigoo, I am sorry. Should I buy you something to make you happy again?”

Honestly I needed a new T-shirt. But I couldn’t let him win. He would have wrong hopes again.

“No, forget it. I’ll come over in some minutes. Just wait”, I said and hung up. I really liked to .

 

As I stood in front of his house I already saw him walking out of the door.

“Hey Min, good that you are here already. We have to hurry”, he said and grabbed my arm.

“Hurry? Aww, I told you I was tired”, I said but got ignored and dragged down the street.

Finally he stopped and we stood in front of a huge building, a school.

“NO Never, I will never go to school again. I won’t, even if you pay me a million dollars”, I yelled at him.

“You don’t have to go to school. It wouldn’t be a bad idea but you don’t have to. We just have to spy him out. We need to find out what he does, likes and what his habits are. We sure have to be careful that nobody sees us”, he explained.

“This is usually not the way I do my job…can’t we just kidnap him?”

“No way, they always watch over him. They would find us and kill us before we kill the boy, trust me!”, he said.

“Who is “they”?”

“His security”, he answered short and I nodded.

“Here put this on”, Jeongmin said and handed me a black outfit out. Looked like these ones which spys wore in old spy-movies.

“You are kidding me, right?”, I said and he laughed.

“Sure, here is the right outfit”, he said and gave me a school uniform.

“Where should I change?”, I asked him and looked around me.

“There is a restaurant. We can change there in the bathrooms”

 

We went over to the restaurant and changed there.

Jeongmin also wore a school uniform. He took my clothes and put them into his bag.

“Wow, you look good in that. Can’t you go to school again and wear this the whole day?”, he asked me cutely.

I only shook my head and hit his arm a bit.

Then we went over to the school again and entered it. School already started so the hall was pretty empty. We tiptoed to the second floor where Minwoo should be and searched his classroom.

“Here it is”, Jeongmin said as we stood in front of a door.

“What should we do now?”, I asked him. I really felt like spy or so.

“Now, we wait. When this class his over and everybody is walking out of the room we just “sneak” in the group. Then we follow him and watch what he does. Now it is 9am so there will be a longer break”, he whispered.

 

After about 30 minutes of boredom, suddenly the bell rung and the students ran out of the classrooms. We both quickly found Minwoo and followed him. Many girls surrounded him, how annoying.

He walked to a library and sat down on a chair. He took out a book from his bag and started reading it.

“What book it that?”, I asked Jeongmin.

“I can’t read the title. Go and ask him. This is the perfect way to talk to him”, he said and pushed me in his direction.

“Are you crazy”, I whispered to him and walked back to him.

“No, just go to him. Normally you aren’t that shy”, he said glared a bit at me.

I bite my lower lip and started to walk to Minwoo.

“W-what a-are you read-ding?”, I stuttered awkwardly. I sighed at my own stupidity.

“You don’t want to flirt with me, right? Ha, why am I asking? Girls only ask me such things to talk to me”, he said without even looking at me.

My jaw dropped. At that moment I wanted to kill him, even when anybody else would see it. But I had to stay calm.

“No, I really only wanted to know which book you read”, I said and sat down next to him. Now he looked at me.

My heart started to beat faster. These brown eyes even looked more beautiful in real.

“Really? Well, it’s called “I wish I could tell you”. It’s quite good”

“Ah, sounds good. Can I borrow it?”, I asked. This was perfect, when he really borrowed the book to me then we had a reason to meet again.

“Sure, I am finished with it”, he said and gave me the book with a smile.

I felt that my face heated up. My cheeks had to be really red so I quickly looked away.

“Thank you”, that was everything I could bring out.

“You are not from this school, right?”

“How did you kn-“

“You uniform doesn’t look like our. Yours is white and black. Ours is white and green”

“Yes, I-I am really from another school. But we have a project so some students from our school are visiting other schools like yours”, I lied and smiled shy.

“Ah, ok? Well, I want my book back in some days. When will we meet?”, he asked and I was out of ideas.

“Mhhh…it will not take long for me to read it so I think I finished it tomorrow”, I answered and was surprised that I actually had a really good idea.

“Ok, then tomorrow at 4pm in front of this school”, he said and stood up.

“See ya”, he said and walked out of the room. I only started at him.

 

“You made it!”, a voice said to me.

I turned around and saw Jeongmin standing in front of me.

“Yes, I think so”, I more whispered.

“Come on! Let’s get out here. I don’t like it here”, he said and dragged me out of the library.

We went out of the school building and I looked at it once again.

Then I looked at the book Minwoo gave me. “I wish I could tell you”, what a title. For me it should be called “I wish I don’t had to kill such a boy just because of money and wouldn’t be so awkward in front of him. Am I falling in love, or what?”, but I thought that this title would be a bit too long for a book.

This boy would mean much trouble for me in the future.


 

 

Ah, this chapter wasn’t that hard to write but it’s also not that good.

It’s clearly not my best chapter but I hope you like it^^

 

I am so tired now! I will go sleeping now  I wish you all a freaking amazing day, or night or whatever!! Love you ALL!