I Don't Like It Here!

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

Ok, this chapter plays while Minwoo and you talked to each other in the last chapter. But this time it’s from Jeongmins sight.


 


Min walked over to Minwoo. She was clearly nervous. I couldn’t understand what they said then but I saw that Minwoo said something and didn’t even looked up to her! That guy really wants me to punch him! Well, I also saw that Min looked upset but started to talk again and sat down next to him.

I hid behind a bookcase so they didn’t really saw me. They talked a bit more and now Minwoo also looked at her…and she blushed! Oh, I hated that boy so much! When Min didn’t kill him soon I would do it for her.

“Yah! You are not from this school, right?”, suddenly a voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw a group of boys standing in front of me. They were a bit older and VERY scary.

“I-I am sorry I j-just”, I tried to explain but got cut of when one of the boys slapped me.

“What was this for!”, I yelled at him but they only laughed.

“We don’t like it when peoples from other schools come here without our permission”, one of them said.

“Get the hell out of OUR school or we gonna kill you”, another boy yelled at me. If he knew what I could do to him…

“I am sorry. I will go”, I said still angry and turned around to Min.

I walked near to her and understood that they would meet the next day at 4pm.

When Minwoo left I quickly ran over to Min.

“You made it! He will really meet you tomorrow! You made a good plan.”, I said but she seemed not to understand me.

“Yes I think so”, was all she said.

Well, it didn’t matter to me in that moment.

“Come on! Let’s get out here. I don’t like it here”, I said to Min and dragged her out of the school building.

She still seemed to be out of space and looked at the school once again. What was wrong with her? We kept being awkward since she spoke with that Minwoo. It kept worrying me…

 


 

I know it's really short!! I am soooo sorry!! I work on this chapter for about 2 days...well, not the whole time but it was still pretty hard to write it. I still hope you are not too disapointed. If you like it, please comment and when not...you can also comment that. I really want to know your opinion about the chapters^^ love you all!!