Oh baby, I am so bad~~

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

 

T-ara-I'm so bad


 

"It doesn’t matter to me what you are or do“, Minwoo whispered in my ear while playing a bit with my hair and looking in my eyes.

“Maybe but I am bad and I don’t want you to do stupid things”, I said and stopped the eye contact with looking away. But he grabbed my chin and faced me again.

“Stop saying things like that. Why don’t you just let it be? I mean, we can give us a chance, don’t you think”, he asked and gave me smirk.

My sad face disappeared and was replaced with a playful smile.

“You think I like you? You really do? Ha, no one said that I like you, right?”, I said and punched him lightly on his chest.

“Come on! As our faces were very close, you only wanted me to kiss you. You even closed your eyes”, he said and smirked more and more.

“I didn’t! Your fantasy plays games with you”, I told him and laughed. But I knew he was right.

“Really? Let’s see”, Minwoo said and came dangerously close to me again.

Quickly I closed my eyes out of shock.

“Ha I knew it”, stated.

I opened my eyes just to see him laughing.

“Hey, I was just…scared because of your sudden move, ok?”, I responded.

“And now?”, he asked while moving closer to me. He even held my hips so I couldn’t move a way.

“T-take your han-hands away”, I said pathetic.

But he just leaned closer to me and slowly closed his eyes.

I just started at him and couldn’t to anything.

“Minwoo…” I whispered barely hear able.

And so the gap between our lips was closed. Our lips met and my eyes closed slowly.

His soft lips rested in mine. Like in trance I moved my hands around his neck, too scared that he would move away.

After some minutes Minwoo moved away to breath. He smiled at me and so I smiled at him too.

“I told you t-“, he started but I cut him off.

“Please don’t ruin this moment”, I said in my softest tone and pulled his face to me to kiss him again.


 

First: I know it's not that good -.- Second: I felt soooo awkward while writing this stuff *hides*. 

But I hope you like it^^ The kiss was not even planned but I had a feeling that I had to write it kekeke~

Comment and Subscribe :D