End 2

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

READ CHAPTER 17 FIRST!!

 

U-Kiss - Without You


 

 

“You will see”, I answered.

“Then I can imagine what you will do”, he said.

We reached the alley and I looked around checking if anybody was around.

“There is no one! Just tell me what you choice is!”, Minwoo yelled sounding annoyed.

I took out my gun and looked at it. A tear escaped my eye, for everyone I will disappoint now but for my own happiness. Just to try to do what seems to be right for me.

I dropped the gun, thousands of tears I would loose started to fall but I felt not like I made a mistake.

“Minwoo, I-I can’t d-do that. I lo-love you! How c-could I kill y-you!?”, I explained but was always interrupted from my own sobs.

Minwoo just looked at me without any expression but soon came near to me.

I fell on my knees and cried even more.

“Maybe I wi-will regret thi-this one day! But I just do-don’t want to ki-kill the one I love!! The on-one who ev-ever loved…me…”, I yelled but lowered my voice while talking.

“Min, are you serious?”, Minwoo asked and I looked up to him. I saw tears in his eyes.

“Again I made you cry…but yes…YES, I AM serious!”, I yelled.

“Please don’t lie again. I also can’t take that anymore! You know how much I love you”, He said and also kneeled down.

“Why would I lie? I risk so much now. Please give me one last chance!”, I begged him but already waited for him to say that there is no way but…

“I’m so sorry! You went trough so much and I made it only worse! It’s my fault. I will do everything to protect you! I will pay the money to your parents so they don’t every make you do things like this again. And maybe we can move to another city together”, he explained but before he could say more I kissed him. Soft tears were travelling across my face but this time out of happiness.

I broke the kiss and smiled at him. He was also smiling at me.

“I guess…you want to try”, Minwoo said.

“What do I want to try?”, I asked confused but he only kissed me once again. After some time he broke the kiss.

“Well, that we will now be together”, he told me and smirked.

I only laughed and hugged him.

“Thank you”, I whispered in his ear.

“For what?”

“For loving me as I am”

“Don’t worry about anything from now on. I will be always there to protect you”, Minwoo promised to me.

And I had a feeling that everything would be good from now on. Finally, I was happy. That was all I ever wanted…


 

Hey, so this is the end...I really hope you liked it, whatever you chosed^^ Please comment and let me know if you liked the story :D