I was so stupid...

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

After about 10 boring minutes of waiting, I saw a figure walking to me. As the person came closer, I could tell that it was Minwoo.

“Minwoo! How are you? I’m glad to see you”, I said happy.

“Yes, I’m ok. Let’s go”, he said very emotionless and grabbed my hand.

My heart started to beat faster but that he was so different worried me.

“Yeah, we only have to follow the road. It won’t take long”, I answered and pointed to the right direction.

I nodded once and pulled me with him. He walked very fast so I nearly had to run.

After some time we reached the disco “Lovey Dovey”. Yes my favourite disco.

We entered the building Minwoo came closer to me.

“I just want to enjoy the evening with you. So let’s dance a bit”, he whispered in my ear.

I nodded while blushing and we walked to the dance floor. U-Kiss’s Neverland was on.

There were many other people on the dance floor so there was not that much space to dance but we both danced the best we could.

Seeing him dancing like that made me remember something. Everything started to me like in slow-motion. And as I looked at Minwoo I got that familiar feeling. Suddenly I knew who I was seeing in the disco a week before, I saw Minwoo there!

But why? Was I so obsessed with him then? I can’t believe it. Maybe he is the right one…

Without realizing, it was already very late so we chose to go home.

 

Davichi and T-ARA- We Were In Love


 

 

 

While walking slowly we talked.

“You were a bit strange today. Is something wrong?”, I asked.

“Not now…”, he said and looked down on the street.

“You can tell me”

“No need, we reach your home”, he just said.

“Do you want to stay with me the night? It’s already late and there are scary people here”, I offered to him.

“You are a bit cheap, don’t you?”, he asked and I noticed what I just said.

“Oh no! I didn’t mean it that way! I meant that you could sleep at my place on the couch or so. I don’t wan-“

“Not that! Are you doing this to all your victims”, Minwoo cut me off.

“I don’t get what you mean”

“I know what is going on! That you are a Bounty Hunter is one thing…but that I am your new target is a WAY to much!!!”, he yelled at me.

“How did you kn-”

“Doesn’t matter! You used me all the time! You made me fall in love with you only to kill me!”; he continued to yell at me and I saw some tears in his eyes.

So my sight also went blurry. No words would come out of my mouth to explain things to him which he already knew.

“And now you just stand there saying nothing! It was all a mistake! Why don’t you just shoot me now! There is no other way, just do it!!”, he screamed at me and all I could do is crying.

I wanted to tell him that I was sorry but I couldn’t and it would never change anything.

“Then why do you wanted to go out with me?”, these heartless words were the only one I could say now. I sounded emotionless.

“I only wanted to find out how such a cute looking person could have absolutely no heart”, with every word Minwoo was saying my heart was attacked by a knife. Over and over again it my heart to make it loose blood. I felt my heart hurting to death so I wished for it to stop but it would never stop.

“You are cold and heartless. All the memories of you and me are worthless! I really thought you like me, I really thought! I hate you so much! No, I hate myself so much more because I was so stupid to love and trust you!!”, Minwoo screamed at me.

I only could feel the pain inside of me. I wanted to die, I really wanted. I started to cry out loud and fell to the ground.

“It hurts me to see you like that…but that’s not a reason to be not longer mad at you! Who knows if you aren’t acting right now?!...We still have to solve the problem…One week…I will give you one week. Then you have to know what you will do. If you kill me, you or do something else! It doesn’t matter to me what you choose to do. You have to pay the price for what you did!”, Minwoo told me.

I couldn’t understand why he made me choosing that kind of things but I deserved it maybe…

“Understood you everything?! Good, then I will see you next week. I will pick you up when I want to. Maybe evening maybe later or earlier. I will text you the time. See you then”

Although I was crying very loud I could understand him and his knife-sharp words cutting my heart into pieces.

I nodded and he went away. Hearing soft sobs which got quieter with every step he made, got me crying even more.

Weakly I stood up and walked to my apartment. After entering it and closing the door I fell again on the ground. My knees were too weak to hold me now.

I couldn’t stop crying. Lying on the ground I tried several times to get up, but I would be here in the ground the whole night. I would cry the whole night.

I was really stupid, I was. I would pay for what I did. I made my decision…


 

So next chapter will be the end...BUT there will be two or more endings!! You will choose what to do^^