A New Job

I am a Bounty Hunter

 

 

My phone was ringing. A bit annoyed I looked at it and saw on the display that is was ma old “friend”. I accepted the call:

„I have a new job for you“

 

“Really?! Good, you know that I need the money”

 

“Yes, you will get about 50000 Dollars for this job”

 

“WHAT?! SO MUCH? Are you kidding me?”

 

“No, the job is very important. Come over quickly so I can give you all the information you will need”

 

“Thank you so much! With the money I can help my family a lot. I will come to you immediately”

 

“See you then, bye”

 

“Bye”

 

I smiled as I hung up. After all this time I would get enough money to save my family. And then I would never have to do this kind of job again.

I got ready and ran over to his house. I checked my pocket inside of my leather-jacket. I sighed at I felt my gun in it. I never went outside without it. You never knew who you will meet…

As I reached is house, I knocked at the door. Soon he opened the door and greeted me…with his annoying way to talk: Loud and sarcastic.

 

“MIN! Aww, you are already here! Come in!”

“It’s ok Jeongmin. Just please be not that loud.”

“Oh, did you drunk a bit too much yesterday evening. Do you need something against your head-ache?”

“Jeongmin?”, I said and smiled. A second later the smile disappeared from my face and was replaced from the most serious look I could give him.

“It’s ok. It was only a joke. Come on, don’t be like this”, said and pouted. Cute but useless.

“YAH, you said you had a job for me! So, what is my job?”

“Yes yes, I will give you the information but let’s better go into the living room”, with that I followed him to the living room and sat down on one of the chairs.

In font of me was a desk. Well, it was more a place full of cigarettes, rests of fast food and drugs and some poker chips.

“Here, your job”, Jeongmin said and gave me folder.

In it were some pieces of paper. Just the usual stuff I needed: Names, addresses and phone numbers.

“Can I get a photo of the person I have to kill?”

“Sure”, he said and gave me a photo.

“His name is No Minwoo. Every detail you will have to know about him, can you find in the folder” Jeongin added but I stopped listening to him as I looked at the photo:

He was one of the most pretty boy I have ever seen. His eyes are so…beautiful.

“Min! Do you even listen to me?”, Jeongmin asked me and got my attention again.

“Y-Yes, I do. But why want anybody wants to see a boy like him dead”

“He will absorb the company of his dad when he finishes school. The company…how to say…annoys other people. And when this boy absorbs the company…well, other companies and enterprises will continue die”

“Ah, I understand. This is also the reason why he is so much money worth, right?”

“Yes”, he responded simple.

“So do you want to do the job?”

“Sure, how can I reject a job like this?”

I nodded and stood up and so I. We shook hands and I took the folder and put the photo in it.

I went to the door and wanted to open it but Jeongmin stopped me from doing that.

“Only one more thing, you will have to get really close to him. He will never be alone. There will be bodyguards always around. So, you have to get is trust so he will sent the bodyguards away and you can do your job. Maybe you even have to make him fall in love with you. But please don’t let him touch you. Not my Minibear” he said and tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

“We talked about it. I don’t like you in this way! Just understand it!!”, I yelled at him.

He pouted, and this time in the cutest way he could. This time, he got me.

I hugged him short and opened the door.

“Uh, Jeongmin if you weren’t so cute and wouldn’t help me, then I would punch you in your face”, I said and gave him a cute smile. He also smiled and blushed.

“Goodbye and take care of you. I will call you tomorrow!”, he said and closed the door.

I just continued smiling and shook my head. I headed home and put the photo out of the folder.

 

“Really, it’s a shame to kill a beautiful boy like him. Well, pretty boy, I am really sorry…” my smile disappeared.