We are going to transfer

다크 라이트 (Dark Light)

It was a new evening. I walked down the pavement to the playground nearby my residential area after receiving the message from the group chat. Dana asked me to meet up there. She has something to say. Apparently not her alone, Jay & Kangmin too. Every steps was filled with anxiety. My head was doing the thinking again, trying to rule out any possibilities.


All of them was already there. Dana and Kangmin sat on the swings while Jay leaned on the pole, waiting for us. I could see Kangmin kept tappinv his fingers. This ain't good. They didn't even realized I was already there.


"Hey guys!!", I called them out cheerily. They snapped at me and gave me a warm smile. But then they sighed heavily.


"W-what is it? B-bad news huh??", I stuttered. Their reaction was really spiteful. 


Jay approached me and tried to open up but he hesitated a little. 


"Ah I can't. Dana you tell her", he stepped back. 
I was so frustrated. I chuckled pissfully. 
"Guys!!", I called them, pressing the word with anger. 


Dana stood up and stared at me. "We are going to transfer to another school tomorrow. Private school".


I was gobsmacked by the news. "What!!", I let out a small sigh.


"It's not like we want to. Our parents. Ah I really like the school though", Kangmin muttered under his breath.


"Jian-ah .. You okay", Jay asked.


I just smiled.


"Uhm. That's nothing I can do then. Ah don't worry I'll survive without you guys", I said jokingly. They laughed awkwardly.


Deep inside I knew it'll be super hard for me. They were the only friends I had. Now I'll be the outcast. People didn't really like us. Well in other words we're not really approachable.