Evening drama in the hallway

다크 라이트 (Dark Light)

Two days already passed and nothing was out of order. Nobody found out about the hacking yet. For this passes two days, as usual, I was picked on but not that extreme. Still survived here. I planned to send one of the video of them smoking to one of Hyunah underling, Jimin. Her background as the part-time teenage model will scared her a little. 


The ringing of the school bell was signaling the school was over. I stayed behind for awhile to finish my mathematic homework. After several minutes, I was done with the work. All and saundry already left the classroom. I tidied up my stuff and threw inside my navy-blue bag. As I was walking to my locker, I saw Hyunah and her minions in distance. Ignoring them, I unlocked my locker and took my textbooks. Dana wanted to go to my house tonight. Group study. Well, mid-term test was just around the corner. I was packing my books into my bag when someone snatched it from me. I restrained myself and asked her politely to give the bag back. The lady just gave me a synastic smirk and threw out all my stuffs on the floor. My eyes was as wide as my mouth. I blew up my bangs angrily. I gazed into her eyes sharply and let out a small chuckle.


"You are such a loser Park Hyunah", I said loudly in stern voice. I felt so annoyed but I still managed to suppress my anger. 


Students started to gather up in the hallway but not too crowded since school already over. Meanwhile, the teachers were having a meeting in the conference room at the next building.  I pushed her back and crouched to pick my books and stuffs. As I was picking up the books, the queen uncapped the lid of a mineral water and poured the water on my hair. Darn it. Not again. I halted in disbelief.

"Seriously?--", I looked up, locking my eyes on her. She laughed vindictively. Her underlings too. 


"Okay then. I try to hold back but now I already made my mind.", I took my phone and send something to all of the girls instead of Jimin alone.


Beep. Beep. Their phone received the message from me. I put all the stuffs into my bag and stood up.

"This is just a preview. I'm thinking what will happen if I post this on the school board page. Behave and have a nice day ", I said before turning away from them. They were out of word. As I was about to walk away, a strong grip grabbed me and turned me around. A huge slap landed on my right cheek. My face became as red as rose within seconds. Hyunah. She then pushed me hard onto the locker. I stumbled and fell onto the floor. I twisted my legs. The pain was killing me but I held it back. I groaned in between my teeth.


"You !", she yelled at me and was about to throw another slap on my face when someone stop her. Jr. He gripped her hand tightly. She cowered a little. "That was enough", he spoke up and released her hand. The girls walked off the hallway with a big groan. I tried to get back on my feet but I lost my balance. Someone then helped me from behind. Yoojin. She smiled at me and helped me to get up. I looked at Jr and thanked him. He left without saying anything. 


Yoojin brought me to a nearby bench. We sat there for awhile. "You are still here?", I opened my mouth. 
She looked at me with a sad face. " Why you didn't tell me-- H-how long already?", she asked me. Her voice wavered a bit. 


"Hey, I told you I'll be okay. I already have this plan out.", I smiled at her warmly.


"How could you smile at time like this", she pinched me. I just laughed it out. 


"My friend will be here later. You can go. You said you have a part-time job after school. You should go now", I shushed her. Yoojin apologised to me and rushed out of the school. Finally. I massaged my legs and hissed in pain. That's hurt a lot. I could see a bluish bruise started to become visible. Damn it. 


"Let's go to the school clinic", Kento appeared out of nowhere. He kneeled infront of me and checked the bruise. I pulled away my leg from him. 


"I'm okay. I'll get the treatment at the hospital later. Jay is on the way anyway", I told him. 


He chuckled under his breath. "You-- You are really stubborn sometime", he said, taking the seat next to me. 


I laughed half-heartedly. What was that? He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped my wet hair without saying anything. I was thunderstruck by his action.

He saw the puzzle look on my face and chuckled a little. "Hey, did you feel--- "butterfly" on your stomach?", he said out of nowhere. I quickly brushed his hand away, snatching the handkerchief from his hand and wiped my wet hair. I avoided his gaze and stayed there silently. Again, I noticed his small chuckle. 


"Jian-ah", someone called me. Jay. What a timing. He rushed towards me and made a confuse look. He wanted to say something but my red right cheek and wet hair made him curious even more. "Y-you-- what happened?", Jay questioned me. I avoid the topic and asked him to help me walked to his car. I told him I sprained my leg and fell in the toilet. Luckily Kento didn't say anything. We just walked away without looking back. That was awkward. I was so foolish. Sooner or later they would find out too. Well even though they already transfered to another school, they still have acquaintance in this very school.