He is gone?

다크 라이트 (Dark Light)

My legs became weak. I stumbled in front of the body, lying frozenly on the floor. Tears started to flow down my cheeks.


"No.. no.. R-rawoon-ah", I shook his body. "Yah, wake up....". I hugged him tightly. Before I frantically running towards the cafe, I already called the ambulance and police. His last message really made me tremble in fear. 


His pulse was still there but very weak. I could see several bottles of pills scattering nearby. "Stay with me--", I whispered in between sobs. "--You idiot". As I was staring at his face, I noticed a small smile curled on his corner lip. "Rawoon-ah.. you hear me", I cried again. My body was shaking. 


A minute later, several paramedics burst from the cafe's entrance. They acted real quickly and put him onto a cradle. He was moved into the ambulance and one of the paramedics asked me to get into the vehicle. Within several minutes the ambulance left the crime scene and moved to hospital nearby. In the ambulance they did what they can do to bring back the pulse. I was praying at the corner.


I was walking back and forth in front of the ICU waiting room. I already called his parents and informed in our chat group few minutes ago. Nobody showed up yet. My tears already dried up. I could see the doctors tried all their best to help him through the curtain's gap. My hands was trembling crazily.


"Jian-ah.. you okay? Rawoon??", someone run towards me. Kang Min. Dana and Jay also came in a second later. Three of them went to the same cram academy today. Upon seeing them, I could feel my eyes tears up again. Dana hugged me, calming myself. I was still shaking. Kang min sat on the chair, nervously waiting while playing with his fingers. That is his habit when he was nervous. Jay was on the phone with Joon. He was waiting for his flight from Busan. He had a baseball tournament there. Luckily there was a ticket from Busan to Seoul after midnight. 


After 15 minutes waiting in front of the emergency unit, Rawoon's family came into the room. All of them looked calm except for his mother. Rawool also there but he seemed to didn't know the situation. Ray approached me and asked what had happened. I told him about the last message and our conversation the night before. "You must be shocked", he said holding my hand and asked me to sit on the chair. He took the seat next to me. He held my hand lightly, calming me down.


My mom came several minutes later with Aunt Jung-ah, Dana's mother. Both our fathers were out stationed in Japan. They were already informed. My mom rushed towards me and cuddled me tightly. I cried again in her hug. Everything felt so unreal. We just talked on the phone 2 hours ago before he sent the last message. Honestly talking, this was my fault. I already found out about his addiction to drugs long time ago but without realizing it, I turned a blind eye. He always confessed about his frustration being the center of attraction within his family since he was a very diligent student. His parents set a high hope of him. His teachers also gave him the utmost love and he said he really detest it.