I Miss You Rawoon

다크 라이트 (Dark Light)

"Joon-ah, here", I called out my friend as soon as he arrived at the school entrance. He parked his superbike by the guardhouse and walked towards me, holding a plastic bag. 


"Thank you Joon-ah. You wait here, I'll change first", I told him and walked into the school again but he stopped me. "Toilet again. I'll go with you", he said firmly. I raised my eyebrows confusely. "-- you just got splashed with water just now, you want to get a brand new shower again. The video you send me-- Aish", he said pissfully thinking about the recording I send to him previously. 


"Okay, okay. Just come along", I said annoyingly. He waited outside the ladies while I was changing my uniform into the shirt he brought to me. I took the hidden camera I installed in the bathroom. "Perfect angle", I muttered and walked out of the bathroom. 


"Nice shirt. Jenny's (his sister)?", I asked him, the shirt seemed so nice. 


"Ah, I just bought it on the way here.", He said proudly. We just laughed it out.


"So Jian-ah.. you want me to proceed with the usual way", he asked. I just nodded. 


I handed him the memory card I got from the hidden camera. "Here, I saw them smoking there several days ago. Make it pretty please", I told him with a smile.


"You okay?--", he asked again. He looked so worried. I just smiled without uttering any words. "You really don't want to tell the others?", Joon opened his mouth again.


"Yup. You will help me right. I don't want Dana to find out. You know her", I answered. If I told Jay, I didn't think he will keep it to himself since Dana was his girlfriend. And if Kangmin, he just didn't know to shut his mouth. Even if he promised to stay silent, he will spill it out one day. We talked until we reached the gate. He started his red bike and got on it. I jumped on the back, putting on the helmet. 
We left the school early and went to the hospital.

Joon was going to hack the school system again there. At least those three won't be here until 5 because of their cram school. Joon could finished all the work in 3 hours. Well working alone without Kangmin doubled his effort. He needed to delete all the record from the school database. He already made a hole in the system, so it was easy to access through the hole. As usual, I asked him to make a backup. Tomorrow will be a brand new day. But if nobody tried to access her record, the school will never find out about the problem. It'll take a week the most because the mid-year exam will take place on the next monday. Teacher will tried to key in the results in the system and there they'll find out no record of Park Hyunah in the system.


I was studying next to Rawoon's bed while Joon was busy with the hacking. Just now he said everything almost done. About 90% already. He already gave me the copy of the record and the edited video. Somehow I was so thankful to have a good friend like them. I was bored and turned to Rawoon. He was there, sleeping peacefully.
"Rawoon-ah--", I called out his name, reaching out his hand. "We always talk about our future before. Remember that night. You said.. you want to open your own theme cafe and travel around the world. I just laughed at you that day because I think it is nonsense. B-but you know what, I still don't know what I want to do in the future. I'm the worst", I spoke up. I laid my head on the bed, playing with his fingers. "Your hand is more beautiful than mine--", I mumbled. I stayed like that for several minutes until Joon called me. He already finished the work. 


"For the time-being, be careful alright,", he told me, concerned about my well-being later. I nodded and thanked him for his favor. Joon left soon after because he had a baseball practice in the stadium that night. Before he left, he warned me not to talk nonsense in front of Rawoon . The other three will joined me in an hour.


I stepped out of the room to buy a coffee and some food. I was about to get into the elevator when two couple came out of the space. I looked at the familiar face awkwardly. Kento. Next to him, Hyunah was clinging on his sturdy arm. The girl paid me a sharp glare and tried to drag Kento away. I chuckled a bit before remembered something. Nice.


"Kento-yah, wait for awhile--", I rushed towards Rawoon's room and searched for the plastic bag.

"Here we go". I pulled out a black jacket from the plastic. I was contemplating for awhile. Shouldn't I wash this first before I gave it to him. As I was doing the thinking, the two of them walked into the room. Hyunah seemed suprised to see Rawoon, laying there on the patient bed. I brought the jacket and approached them, "Should I wash this first? S-sorry since I saw you here, I just want to give you your jacket back. Ah, I didn't think of that.-- I'll just wash it then--".


The tall guy just snatched the jacket from my hand. "That's okay--", he said with a small smile. Hyunah frowned. Jacket? I just smirked at the lady. "--Your friend. How is he?", Kento asked me. "The same", I answered curtly. Hyunah seemed frustrated because she was totally left out. 


"Kento-yah, lets go..", she begged seducingly. She pulled him out and left the hallway. I just chuckled in disbelief. From what I heard, they used to date for a while during middle school. But he broke up with her after the graduation. But her clinginess made people think they were still together. Well they were cousin, inseparable of course.