Let's code her

다크 라이트 (Dark Light)

The morning dawn was so bright today. As usual, Yoojin was waiting for me by the school gate. "Yoojin-ah, good morning" I greeted her a cheery good morning. She waved at me exuberantly. I grabbed her arm and walked inside the school arm in arm. We were just laughing, erasing the incident yesterday.


We walked to our locker by the end of the hallway. I was about to opened my locker when I saw a bright red painting on the door. I chuckled reading the message writing with the red paint. YOU R NEXT. Yoojin was also looking at it. I sighed softly and opened the door. Rubbish poured out from my locker like a running waterfall. Papers, can drink and even banana skin. I  chuckled again, "As expected". I turned to Yoojin to find out her eyes tear up a bit.

"It's okay", i smiled at her sweetly. Removing all the rubbish from my locker onto the floor, I sprayed some air freshner inside my locker. Luckily I didn't leave my stuff there. "Let's go", I said to her and dragged her to our class.


I acted like usual while Yoojin kept glancing at me since the morning. She didn't said a word after that. This girl really. I smiled a bit while thinking of my sweet deskmate. I was doing my English essay when an eerie feeling strucked me. Someone was staring at me. And that someone was the guy that sat infront of me. Well our class monitor, Kento. I looked up a bit and glanced at him. Awkward. Ignoring him, I continued my work with an uneasy feeling. I hissed in between my teeth. Did he concerned about me? 


"Kento-yah", someone called the guy name from the back door. That "Kento-yah". I knew the voice. I turned to the girl standing infront of the door. Hyunah. All the male students in the classroom was gaping in awe to see her. Well she was the goddess of the school. And now that she had a promising future as an idol under the big company, everyone loved her. I glared at her, knowing she was the one putting that lame prank on me this morning. Kento walked out of the room. He glanced at me for awhile before the goddess dragged him away. I continued working on my essay again when I noticed Yoojin cried while putting her head on the table, covered by her arms.


"Yah Kim Yoojin. You--", I whispered to her. "-- don't worry. I'll be okay".


She looked at me with her teary-red eyes. "Hyunah will pick on you after this. She will not stop until--".
I cut her, "-- I told you I'll be okay. No need to worry. B-but you don't want to tell me what happen to you. No matter how I see this, she must have been bullying you. How long already Yoojin-ah. It's okay tell me", I spoke up. Yoojin opened up to me for the first time. Usually she kept everything as secret by herself. I could not really read her. She spilled out all the things happened to her since last year. I clenched my fist and my head started doing some calculation. "I'll code her", I muttered.