An Eye For An Eye

다크 라이트 (Dark Light)

This week was one hell of a week for Jr. We had this one rule. An eye for an eye.


Two days ago he bullied Gunpil at the gym, afterschool. Our hidden cam recorded the whole incident. Our rule only worked with proof. So that they'll kept their mouth shut. 


The first time, we hacked the school system. Making sure all his name was deleted in the system. Not even a single one. But I asked them to made a back up just in case. That was easy, credited to Kangmin and Joon hacking's ability. If eminem is the rap god, I'll say they are the hack god for a high schooler. Cannot defeat Snowden for sure. That was beyond their grid.


So the day after, there was a big fuss happened in the teacher's office. They could not find a single record of him. It was like he never attend high school before. But still, at least the teacher made a copy of student's exam score.


They also asked him to provide any certificates & proof for his curriculum. Jr was active in sport and always win a lot of interschool games. He aimed to attend J University. A university for athletes. But the system didn't have it. That's why they need to have the certificates and any proof. Or else Jr could't apply to get into the university. 


Satisfied with the plan, I asked them to halt the operation. The previous operation already gave a major backlash to Jr. We did warned Jr and his minions. 


"I told you. It's not your game"


After that day they never disturb Gunpil, again. And all of us continued our high school life normally. Joon gave me the back up of his data record. Just in case if thing became more hectic.