The Beginning of Dark Tunnel

다크 라이트 (Dark Light)

FLASHBACK

 

"Yoojin-ah!! Y-yoojin-ah", I called out her name as she didn't return to class from ladies for almost half an hour. The bell was ringing loudly. The school already over. I was startled by the stench smell of cigarette smoke inside the bathroom. I frowned and covered my nose with my scarf. I heard several girls were giggling inside one of the levator. The smoke was coming out from the stall. 


Ignoring them I searched the other stalls one by one. None. "Where is she?", I mumbled and walked out of the bathroom. Then I heard someone crying from the levator. Yoojin's voice. I turned back and approached the stall. Bang! Someone opened the door. She made an eye contact with me. Hyunah. She was one of the famous students in the school. Last week she got casted as a trainee in one of the well-known entertainment company. Everyone was talking about it. We had met before on the rooftop when she was looking for Kento.


Another girl also came out from the stall. She was holding a cigarette. I passed through them and looked into the stall.


 "Yoojin-ah", I quickly entered the levator and helped her get on her feet again. She was drenched and was sitting on the dirty floor. I helped her to walked out. "Loser", I exclaimed as I passed through them, giving them a sharp glare.