Miracle

다크 라이트 (Dark Light)

I rendezvoused with the auburn-hair girl at the school backyard. As promised, she came here alone. I was leaning on the wall, waiting for her. She scoffed annoyingly as our eyes met. 


"You did it right ?",she barked harshly. I gave her a small smile.


"What--??", I played dumb, chewing the gum. 
She hissed loudly. "I WILL BE AN IDOL!! ARE YOU PLANNING TO RUIN MY FUTURE. GIVE IT BACK!! AND DELETE ALL THE VIDEOS, YOU !!", she shouted again. This time she lost her temper and grabbed my collar. She pushed me to the wall.
I laughed synastically. I brushed away her hands with my strength. Fyi, I was the school maskot in female taekwondo. I just let them picked on me on purpose. For the hidden cctv. They were so dumb to not realize that. 


I pushed her back and chuckled darkly. 


"IDOL? You want to be an idol? With that attitude??--", I scoffed, pushing her chest with my index finger.

 "Tsk. Tsk. If you really want to be the people idol, choose your word wisely first. ? Your language are still stink. Don't you feel ashamed calling yourself an idol. Rubbish ", I replied back. 


She hissed again.


"What'll the people say after watching your video. AN IDOL HUH? SMOKING?? BULLY?? IN YOUR DREAM", I pressed every words coming out of my mouth.


She gazed on me sharply. Her eyes started to become watery. "Y-you said you will give me back the video. You said so!! Y-you"


I laughed amusingly. "I'll. But after you apologise to Yoojin, PUBLICLY. I hope you'll get some good news soon. My friends will restore your records by tonight if you do so. The sooner the better right", I spoke up again before left her behind.


As I was walking through the school building alley, someone stopped me. Not again. Jr. I ogled him. 
"Suprise", I said in a low voice. 


Silence. I sighed under my breath. What is this. Pushing him aside, I walked away from him. 


"Thank you--", he said from behind. He continued, "--for saving Yoojin". Without looking back, I made an 'OK' sign and walked off the alley. 


Meanwhile in the hospital, Joon was cutting Rawoon's nails in the private ward. His nails grew so fast. Out of the blue, as he was cutting the nails, Rawoon's fingers started to move. Joon was thunderstruck and quickly pressed the button next to Rawoon's head to call the hospital staff. "Rawoon-ah!! You hear me", he said repeatedly. His voice was full of ecstacy. Rawoon's eyelids twitched slowly. "Oh my GOD". The guy quickly texted the others. Doctors and nurses started coming into the room. They seemed busy checking the patient's condition. Miracle do happened in life. Just have faith in your life. 

THE END