Chapter 9

Love at First Sight

"\A few days later, Seungcheol finally finished all his work. He gives all the work that has done to his secretary. Once again he went into his room ready to go home and have a nice bath then his eye look at rotten hot and spicy rice cake that Jihoon bought last time.

"!!."Seungcheol curse in a frustrated tone. He bites his bottom lips and thinking what should he do next. He quickly grabs his coat, entering the lift. Seungcheol's phone rang and pick up as soon as he looks at the IC Caller. "Hello, Sejeong," Seungcheol said he when to his car and start the engine.

"Can we meet? Mom and Dad know everything."Sejeong said in between on her cry.

"Okay, you know cafe xxx? Go there and wait for me. I will be there in 1 hour."Seungcheol said while focusing on his driving.

"Okay," Sejeong said and hang up the call.

"Now what am I gonna do to Jihoon? I really mess up very bad this time."Seungcheol said while putting his elbows on the car window and the other one holding the steering.

He thinks a few things to make Jihoon forgive him while on his way to the house. Soon he reaches to his house, Seungcheol takes a quick shower before meeting Sejeong and make the plan for Jihoon. Once he has done, he drives to the cafe where he going to meet up with Sejeong. After a few minutes, he reaches his destination.

"Sejeong?"Seungcheol call out her name as he sees Sejeong is waiting outside the cafe. He locks his car and went inside with Sejeong. Seungcheol brings her to the garden where he and Jihoon spend time."What happened?"Seungcheol asks with a worried face.

"Mom and Dad know that Jung Hyun and I dating each other," Sejeong said looking down at her feet. Her mind is a mess doesn't know what should she do next.

"How did they know?"Seungcheol ask.

"I was on the call with Jung Hyun last night when she caught me talking to him,"Sejeong explain.

"Does your mom know about you and Jung Hyun?"Seungcheol ask. A lot of question in his mind but he held it for later.

"Actually she is not my real mom. My real mom was dead when I was 9 years old. She takes care of me well if I listen to her. Then when she knows that I date Jung Hyun he against it because she doesn't like Jung Hyun status which is both of mom and dad a farmer."Sejeong explains staring at the flower. 

"So that's mean the blind date before, she wants to separate between you and Jung Hyun?"Seungcheol guesses making Sejeong nodded."Does Jung Hyun know about this?"

"No. I haven't told him. I scared that he would leave me, I don't want to let him go. I love him so much. He means a lot to me."Sejeong said burst into tears. He feels that Seungcheol is her comforting by hugging her. Seungcheol then wipes her tear and smiling at her. She seeing Seungcheol as a brother with no special feeling. Same goes for Seungcheol, he seeing Sejeong as a little sister. Both of them hear a footstep.

"Ji-Jihoon wait!!"Seungcheol shout at Jihoon who backing away from them and run inside the cafe.

1-2 hours ago, Jihoon wakes up on the afternoon since he lacks sleep these days because of Seungcheol also working late at the club. He sits up and looking his roommate is playing monopoly alongside with Seungkwan, Seokmin, and Hansol while Wonwoo is teaching Chan. He gets up, taking his towel and went inside the bathroom. Soon he finishes showering and gets ready to go jogging.He put on his legging, shot pants and gray sweater with hood.

"Where are you going?"Mingyu ask while counting the fake money and give it to Seungkwan.

"Jog. Wanna join?"Jihoon replies while tying his shoelace."Soon I used your cap."Jihoon said calling Soon Young name.

"Okay."Soon Young reply continues cheating on the game without anyone looking.

"Who the hell jogging at this time?"Chan asks still focusing on his study with Wonwoo.

"Let him be Chan."Seungkwan said."Careful hyung.Call us if something happened."Seungkwan added."Ya stop buying the house !!! Give me a chance to buy it."Seungkwan point at Seokmin.

"Bank give me the house please."Seokmin laughing stretched out his hand to Mingyu.

"I'm going now.Bye."Jihoon said giggle at his friend action.

Jihoon gets out from University and went to the nearest park. The park is full of people that jogging and hanging out at this time. There's also 3 to 4  food truck around here and there. He could see the is the kid running along with there's sibling and a puppy. Jihoon stretching his body before goes jogging around the park following the jogging path. Once he has done, Jihoon set an alarm for 30 minutes then he starts to jog with a few people. A lot of people picnic at this weather making he miss his family at Busan. He continues his jog until his watch beeping telling him its already 30 minutes. Jihoon went to the store nearby and buy a mineral water since he forgot to bring it along. He takes 10 minutes to rest and start again his jog for another 30 minutes. Soon enough he has done, he could feel his body is sticking and sweating everywhere. He rests a bit on the bench nearby and starts walking to the cafe where he used to study before. Once he enters, he could smell the aroma of Cafe.

"Hello, Jihoon hyung."A boy approaches him.

"Ohh Hello, Jaemin(NCT Dream),"Jihoon reply while caresses the younger hair making it look a bit messy.

"Hyung!!"Jaemin whine stoping Jihoon's hand from messing with his hair."You know it took me 30 minutes to make this style."Jaemin said combing his hair with his finger.

"Hahahaha yeah right."Jihoon rolled his eye at Jaemin and walk to the cashier to order his drink.

"Jihoon Hyung~~" a cute boy greet with excited tone and jump from his seat.

"Hello, Chenle~~"Jihoon reply giving the younger a smile while Jaemin already clingy on Jihoon.

"Like usual?"Chenle ask.

"Yes please," Jihoon said.

"Please wait for a moment hyung,"Chenle said taking Jihoon's money and give the older the change.

"Sure," Jihoon said. Soon his Iced Americano is done.

He thanks Jaemin and Chenle for accompanying him. He misses the garden so he went there pushing the back door where it connect the cafe and the garden. He follows the path until he almost reaches the area where he always studies with Seungcheol disturb him. His eye stuck on a boy is hugging the girl that crying. Since he didn't use both of his spectacle or contact lens he had to mover nearer. Soon the boy wipes the girls tear now Jihoon can see the boys and the girls face clearer. Jihoon shock as soon as he sees the boy face.

"Cheol" Jihoon mumble, he accidentally drops the Iced Americano on the grass, Jihoon

"Ji-Jihoon wait!!"Seungcheol shout at Jihoon who back away slowly and run inside the cafe. He leaves Sejeong and runs toward Jihoon before he could hold him, Jihoon already grabs a Taxi and drive away."Ji.Jihoon."Seungcheol mumble.

Jihoon once again cries on the back seat. He asks the driver to send him to the University, he looks at his phone as it keeps ringing since Seungcheol keeps on calling him he choose to ignore him. Once he arrives at the University he wipes away his tear and steps into the University. He went to his room thank god that no one inside the room. Soon he receives a message from Seungkwan saying that The Club is closed for tonight. He went inside the toilet and took a quick shower before going to the cafeteria, Jihoon feels tired and hungry at the same time. He used his pajamas to the cafeteria and join Soon Yong and other eating.

"Ohh you guys wanna hear a funny story that happened today?" Jun ask excited already giggle with Minghao.

"What is it.?"Soon Young ask stop eating and focus on what Jun gonna story.

"Well today we had an exam so Miss Joe caught Jisung cheating Woojin's test paper so Miss Joe said to Woojin that 'hide your answer sheet, the one behind who is cheating.' then Woojin replies 'Miss let him do, I don't want to fail alone," Jun tell and all of his friends burst into laugh.

"Then Jisung quickly erases his answer"Minghao added.

"Soon Young."Seungkwan call out his name making Soon Young look at Seungkwan."What did the ocean say to the other ocean?"Seungkwan ask.

"Ohh not that again,"Hansol said while closing his ear.

"Hey watch your language Hansol,"Jisoo said. He and Jeonghan come as a visitor just to visit the other since both of them bored.

"We cannot watch the language hyung," Seokmin said and laughing at how Jisoo already points at him with a fork.

"I guess I don't know. So what is it?"Soon Young said.

"Nothing they just waved,"Seungkwan said while smirking at confused Soon Young.

"Do you 'sea' what I did there?"Seungkwan ask wiggling his eyebrows

"No" Soon Young shake his head.

"I 'shore' you did."

"How do you have a friend and a lover?"Soon Young ask with his expressionless look.

"Don't be such a 'beach'" Seungkwan said continues eating his dinner.

 

Sorry for the nonsense talking here.Also sorry for the late chapter