Chapter 5

Love at First Sight

It has been 6 days Jihoon went to the garden to study since the day that Seungcheol brings him there.The worker there know him and become close to him, Jihoon no more become shy with any of worker their since all of them treat him nicely.He can easily focus on his study without disturbing.Sometime Seungcheol will come around lunch just to see what Jihoon doing or sometime he will take a day off from working just to accompany Jihoon there.Both of them feel happy for having each other presence.Day by day Jihoon has this kind of feeling toward Seungcheol which it his first-time experience it.Yesterday is a very embarrassing yet happy day for both Jihoon and Seungcheol.

Flashback

"Aishh hyung give it back."Jihoon whine yet pouts at the same time as Seungcheol snitch his phone who come from nowhere.

"Ohh come on who is it that you keep on chatting?I keep on calling you but no answer."Seungcheol explains, raising his hand that has Jihoon's phone to the air while the other hand is preventing from Jihoon to take it back."I see that you keep on grinning like an idiot, it creep me out."Seungcheol tease while his eye is trying to look at the message ID."Jeong Noona?" Seungcheol's thought then suddenly he feels like he about to fall alongside with Jihoon.

Splash

"Jihoon your phone."Seungcheol panic as Jihoon phone also falls into the pond.

"Nah its okay since it a waterproof phone,"Jihoon said snitch his phone back from Seungcheol who grinning."Say who grinning like an idiot now."Jihoon exclaim rolled his eye.

"Ji there a fish beside you,"Seungcheol said while pointing at Jihoon who quickly look at where Seungcheol point.

"You lie!!!"Jihoon shouts while throwing water to Seungcheol.

"Oi, what the hell it's dirty."Seungcheol throwing water back to Jihoon while closing his eye.

"Say who the one throwing the water at me right now," Jihoon said continue trashing the water to Seungcheol.

"Ji there's a small frog on top of your head," Seungcheol said pointing at Jihoon's head.

"D-Don't lie."Jihoon stutter since he really hates frog.

"No I didn't lie this time," Seungcheol said looking at the panic Jihoon.

"What should I do?"Jihoon asks whining like a child.

"Okay get up slowly and shake your head until it falls down."Seungcheol order.

"O-Okay."JIhoon slowly gets up but then he slips (Into the diamond life)and falls on top of Seungcheol.

Both of them look at each other not blinking until someone interrupt start to nag.

"What are you guys doing?Do you know the water is dirty?I have been calling you two for a few time but there's no reply.Jihoon in a few days you will be sitting for an exam you should not sit at this cold water in this weather.What if you had a cold later?"Hyesung nagging at his two boys who still in the same position."Get inside before both of you catch a cold."Hyesung added while sighing.

Both of them giggle.

"Ohh sorry."Jihoon gets back to his sense and slowly get up from on top of Seungcheol's body.

"No, it's okay."Seungcheol patted Jihoon head as he stands up and walks into the shop with Jihoon.

"Here Jihoon change into this.You too Seungcheol."Hyesung gave a few of cloth and pants to Jihoon and Seungcheol who apologize before changing their shirt.

As soon as they done changing, both of them sit in front of the fireplace store.

"Who Jeong Noona?"Seungcheol asks as he remembers what is the reason both of them fall into the pond.

"Oh, she is my cousin.She asking am I okay or not."Jihoon explains and receives a nod from Seungcheol.

End Flashback

"Jihoon you alright?"Seungcheol waves his hand in front of Jihoon who look daydreaming.

"Ohh hyung when did you get here?"Jihoon asks as he back to his sense.He flushed at how Seungcheol is staring deep into him.

"Just now."Seungcheol crossed his leg and lean.Jihoon nodded and make himself busy."Still studying?"Seungcheol ask.

"Yeah,"Jihoon replies short while writing something on his notebook.

"What time are you going to finish studying?"Seungcheol asks while playfull kicking Jihoon's leg.

"In about 26 minutes left."Jihoon reply."......If you don't wanna die by this Pen then stop kicking my leg...."Jihoon said feeling annoyed at Seungcheol.

"I'm bored~."Seungcheol whine and pout.

"What are you expect me to do?"Jihoon asks continues memorizing some note.

"UWAHHH!!!I'M BORED!!"Seungcheol shouts like a crazy person while rolled on the grass.

"Tch.....Crazy."Jihoons said look at Seungcheol who rolled here and there.

3 minutes later

"Are you done yet?"Seungcheol ask.

"Not yet."Jihoon reply, glaring at Seungcheol who looks like a sad puppy.

5 Minutes later

"Have you done?"Seungcheol asks looking at Jihoon with an excited face.

"Not yet"Jihoon reply.

5 minutes later

"Hoonnie you done,"Seungcheol said in a cute tone.

"No." Jihoon reply simply.

4 minutes later.

"Ji have you done,"Seungcheol ask but this time he poking Jihoons cheek non-stop.

"UWAHH!! I can't even concentrate while you who keep on bothering me for every 5 minutes."Jihoon said in a frustrated tone."Haaa, I give up."Jihoon sigh.

"You done?"Seungcheol asks, blinking his eye cutely.

".....Yes....."Jihoon said in giving up tone.

"Yeayyy come on pick up your thing.We will go to eat before sent you to the dorm."Seungcheol said."I will wait for you inside the car."Seungcheol quickly runs to his car leaving Jihoon alone.

"What the hell is wrong with him,"Jihoon said as Seungcheol disappears from the sight.Jihoon gathers all his things and put it inside of his bag pack.He then walks into the cafe goodbye to the worker there and went to Seungcheol car.Jihoon opens the door and sits quietly there while Seungcheol is talking to someone on the phone.

"But I did put the file on your desk before leaving the office.....Can you check it properly? or is it inside my office.....Yes, I know it very important please Seyong calm down don't panic okay? Have you ask Gunwoo or Insoo?....Try to call them.....Yes, look like I need to redo the things.....Okay, keep update about it okay?"Seungcheol said and hang up the phone call.

"Ji I'm sorry I need to go back to my office.I will treat you McD but takeaway can? I will still be sending you back to your dorm."Seungcheol said.

"You can just direct sent me back to the dorm.I can eat in the cafeteria."Jihoon said.

"No no its okay.At least I treat you McD my forgiveness disturbing you while you were studying just now."Seungcheol said starting the engine ready to go.

"Well okay then,"Jihoon said 

They talk about what happened to each of them today.On their way to the McD, Seungcheol's worker text him the update about the file and had to get back to his office again.Once they arrive, both of them went inside the McD together and order/take away their food, they seat at the table that not far from the cashier facing each other while laughing at something.They keep on talking and talking before their food arrive until someone greet Seungcheol.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"A tall guy greets while smiling at them.

"Ohh Jun Hong?I'm waiting for my food.What about you?"Seungcheol ask.

"Me too I need to feed another 5 baboons inside my car."Jun Hong said while sighing."Ohh who is this cute guy here?Hello, I'm Choi Jun Hong."Jun Hong introduces himself to Jihoon.

"Hello Lee Jihoon," Jihoon said shyly.

"This is Seungkwan's friend also my friend.Ji this is one of my workers."Seungcheol said.Seungcheol and Jun Hong talk about the file that missing then he feels his stomach is hurt"Hey I need to go to the toilet.Ji wait here okay?"Seungcheol said, Jihoon just nodded.

Once Seungcheol went to the toilet Jun Hong start a conversation with Jihoon."So which University that you go?"Jun Hong ask.

"I went to Pledis University."JIhoon reply

"Ohh I'm one of the students there before.What courses did you take?"Jun Hong ask

"I take Music courses," Jihoon said

"Woah really?I take the same courses with you."Jun Hong said and seeing Jihoon face a bit relieve and cheer.

"Really?Woah this is my first time talking to a Music senior since I'm a little shy around people."Jihoon explain.

"Yes, yeah I can see you are a shy person.Does Ms. Min still there or what about Mr. Jung the creepy one?"Jun Hong ask.

"Yes, she still there same goes to Mr.Jung he still creepy as always,"Jihoon said then one of the workers give the food that he and Seungcheol order.

"Oh for you and Cheol hyung?"Jun Hong ask.Jihoon just nodded."What the point he buy the food for himself if he not gonna eat it later?"Jun Hong sighing.

"What do you mean?"Jihoon ask.

"If Cheol hyung is busy with his work he probably forgot to eat his food even if the food in front of him.Just like today, he did even eat a bit busy doing some work.You need to force him to eat even though he is busy doing the file later."Jun Hong said.Jihoon just humming slightly feeling worried if Seungcheol did not eat.

"Ohh gosh I'm done~"Seungcheol relieve standing beside Jihoon as soon as he gets out from the toilet."Look like our food is here, let's go Jihoon.Bye Jun Hong sees you tomorrow kiddo,"Seungcheol messing with Jun Hong hair playfull making the younger whine.

"Bye.Go away"Jun Hong whine glaring dead at Seungcheol."Bye Jihoon nice to meet you."Jun Hong waving at Jihoon who bowing at him while smiling.

"Have fun talking with Jun Hong,"Seungcheol asks smiling at Jihoon who bringing the food that they order.

"Yes.He is one of my senior in Music Courses long time ago."Jihoon said getting inside the car same goes to Seungcheol.

"That's great.So now let sent you back to the dorm."Seungcheol said driving out from McD.

"Cheol hyung...Can I follow you to the company?"Jihoon said making the older look directly at Jihoon thank goodness it was the red light."If you want I can accompany you tonight at your office."Jihoon exclaim.

"Are you sure?Are not your friend especially Jeonghan and Soon Young gonna worry about you?"Seungcheol asks surprise at what did Jihoon said.

"I can text Soon Young," Jihoon said not looking at Seungcheol since he is staring at him.

"Well okay then."Seungcheol smile with his dimple appearing.

"I will let them know,"Jihoon said pulling his phone off from his pocket and start to text with Soon Young that he will be late going back to the dorm.Suddenly he feels sleepy so he sleeps until they arrive at Seungcheol Company.

"Ji wake up we here now."Seungcheol try to waking Jihoon up who mumble 10 minutes more."Hey, we at my company."Seungcheol try again this time Jihoon quickly open his eye big surprise seeing Seungcheol is waking him up

"Woahh sorry hyung I fell asleep," Jihoon said yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"No, its okay let's go or do you want me to carry you like a bridal style."Seungcheol tease making Jihoon flushed.

"No need hyung I still can walk,"Jihoon said grabbing his bag pack and carry the food.

Both of them get inside of the building and waiting for the lift.Once it open Jihoon and Seungcheol quickly went inside.

"This is so big."Jihoon praised.

"Okay, we here,"Seungcheol said messing with Jihoon's hair and get out from the lift same goes to Jihoon.

"Wow, so this is how its look like inside boss room is it?"Jihoon praised still shock at how big is the company and Seungcheol's office.

"Come on Ji don't just stand there sit anywhere you want while I do my work."Seungcheol said taking off his black coat."You can eat first and continue your study while waiting for me ."Seungcheol added sitting down on his chair, using his spectacle and opening his computer scanning some paper.

 "He looks so cool,"Jihoon thought still staring at Seungcheol who still focus on his work."I should continue study."Jihoon thought.After 2 hours of studying Jihoon feel so hungry so eats eat the burger while studying, Jihoon looks at his watch."Its already 9 Does he feel hungry yet?"Jihoon thought he then looks at Seungcheol who still scanning some paper and type something on the computer.He put down his burger and grab Seungcheol's burger, walking toward Seungcheol."H-Hyung here your burger.Eat something will you?"Jihoon said earning Seungcheol attention.

"Oh Ji.Have you eaten your burger yet?"Seungcheol asks grabbing his burger from Jihoon, thanking the younger.

"I'm eating it now.You also need to eat it."Jihoon said.

"Sure I will eat it."Seungcheol chuckle at Jihoon who walk back to his place."So cute"Seungcheol thought and start to eat his burger.

Jihoon continues studying as he feels so full after eating, same goes to Seungcheol.Jihoon lay down, taking his break time from studying and play his phone.He gets up a bit to look at what Seungcheol doing.He continues to lay down, pull out his earphone and used it.He plays some random song until he falls to sleep.

"Oh yeah, it finally done."Seungcheol feeling excited as soon as he done his work and look at his watch."Wow, look at the time it already 3 in the morning."Seungcheol said while stretching his body as he gets up from his seat and walks toward Jihoon who is sleeping."So cute."Seungcheol bends down and rubs Jihoon's cheek slowly not wanting the younger to get up.He then stares at Jihoon's lips slowly approach the lips and kiss it gently.He feels Jihoon kiss him back until he out of breath he pulls his and Jihoon's lip apart.

"H-Hyung?"Jihoon calls he catches his breath.

"Ji-Jihoon you awake?"Seungcheol asks sit on the floor caresses Jihoon's hair.

"No, until you kiss me,"Jihoon said looking at somewhere else.

"You feel disgusting, is it?"Seungcheol said, standing and wanting to walk away but then Jihoon quickly grab Seungcheol's hand.

"S-Stay."Jihoon stutter looking up at Seungcheol face."I-I'm not disgusting at it."Jihoon said flustered look away from Seungcheol.

"What if I say I love you?Would you accept me?"Seungcheol asks bend down while looking at Jihoon who look so surprised.

"Do you really mean it?"Jihoon ask.Seungcheol only nodded while holding Jihoon's hand."I love you."Jihoon whisper to Seungcheol ear making the older jump onto Jihoon hugging him tightly.

"I love you too,"Seungcheol said kissing Jihoon's cheek."Come let's go let me sent to back to the dorm."Seungcheol said get off from Jihoon who flushed.

"Okay" Jihoon replies simple gather all his thing and put inside his bag while Seungcheol is turning off his computer and grab his coat from the seat.

"You done?"Seungcheol asks while fixing his coat and walking toward Jihoon who nodded and smiled at him."Okay, let's go."Seungcheol said interwind his and Jihoon's hand."If you don't mind?'Seungcheol ask.

"No." Jihoon chuckle.

Both of them walking toward the lift enjoy each other presence.They went inside the lift and stand beside each other.

"Hyung can you stop?"Jihoon asks looking up at Seungcheol who make an innocent face.

"What?"Seungcheol pout.

"You had been sniffling my hair for 5 minutes,"Jihoon said.

"But your hair smells nice."Seungcheol whine and pout at the same time.

Sorry for the late chapter =)Happy reading.Feel free to comment