Chapter 10

Love at First Sight

On the next night, Jihoon went to the park where he always goes. Today he got the off day since he always covers his co-workers shift during the night. Jihoon pulls out his phone alongside with the earphone as he connects the earphone to the phone, he inserts earphones into his ears and starts to play his own song which is 'Simple'.Jihoon walking along the river while admiring the beautiful sky that cloudy. He focuses on the pathway while listening to other ballad songs then all of the suddenly his phone beeping, he opens his phone and read what Seungcheol message him.

Seungcheol:
Jihoon where are you?
You not working tonight?
Perhaps we can meet each other?
Please....
You know that you are mean everything to me
?
Seeing
you cry the other day make me feel bad.
I'm so ashamed of myself
I will give you time to forgive me.
Does that sound okay to you?

Well, Night Jihoon.

He closes his phone as his done reading and continues walking. Soon the rain is pouring down slowly, pouring the park along with Jihoon. He still daydreaming thinking about something while walking in the rain. He keeps on watching as people keep on running while covering their head from getting wet. Jihoon snapped back to reality, touching his shoulder that half wet. He put his phone in his pocket and joining others stranger running from getting rain since his body is sensitive. After running for 8 minutes he finally reaches to his University entrance, he stops at the guard house to take a breath and continue running to the boy's dorm which his body already shivering and he keeps sneezing non-stop.

"I should eat medicine first and take a warm shower later."Jihoon thought, sniffing cause of cold while climbing the stair to his room. As soon as he reached the room he takes medicine from Mingyu's bag and shallows it. He takes his towel and rushes into the bathroom. Once he has done, Jihoon lay down on his bed."Ahh-My sneezes getting worse."Jihoon mumbles while sniffing his nose. His head starts to throb, he just hoping that by sleeping can stopping the throbbing on his head.

He awake as his roommate come to the room after work. Next morning, he awakes because of Mingyu keep on nagging something he doesn't understand. It's already 1 p.m and his cold getting worse, his nose red a little and his body a little hot. He sits up and sees Mingyu is nagging at Soon Young and Chan for messy the room after he cleans it a few hours ago.

Chan realizes that Jihoon already wakes up."Hyung afternoon I guess. Hey, what happened to you?"Chan asks as he looks at Jihoon.

"Nothing it just that last night very cold."Jihoon lies not wanting his roommate to worry about him.

"Yes, it's very cold since its rain heavily last night."Soon Young exclaim.

"We will be going to the club earlier later since we have to choose our outfit for Halloween next week," Mingyu said sitting down on Soon Young bed and drink his latte.

"Okay."Jihoon nodded, getting up while grabbing his towel and went into the bathroom. He takes a warm shower and thinking how is he going to get rid of the cold. As soon as he done showering he eat medicine and ask Mingyu to make him Honey water, he drinks it when it still warm and feel a bit light."At least this work a bit."He thought and lay down on his bed beside Soon Young and play his phone while waiting for the right time to go to the club and choose their outfit.

"Guys get dress we will go to the club later together with other members."Mingyu order getting up from the carpet as he eating some snack with Chan and grab his coat. Soon Young and Jihoon follow Mingyu's order doesn't want to hear his nagging."Chan, Jeonghan hyung ask me to bring you along. Not wanting you to be lonely went we are not around." Mingyu added.

They walk in a group and listening to what nonsense Seungkwan, Seokmin and Soon Young talking about. Soon enough they arrive at the Club to create their costume for Halloween night. Jihoon and the rest waiting for their turn to be measured by Jeonghan, Joshua, and Mingyu who going to create their costume. Jihoon resting his head on Chan's shoulder as soon as he feels his head hurt, he is hoping his headache would slowly fade. He ended up closing his eyes to relax. Jihoon hears a lot of voice around him but his eyelids decided to stay close and his body to tired to move. Next things he knows he lifting up by someone then everything seems quiet.

Jihoon open his eye because he feels so thirsty instead the room is too dark. He could hear someone is snoring beside him and decided to look over his phone. The door of the room open and Wonwoo walk in.

"You finally awake Ji. Mingyu really worries about you."Wonwoo said switch on a small lamp so Jihoon can see.

"Why am I here?"Jihoon asks and sits up while looking at his hand has a needle on.

"You suddenly faint thank god that Chan quickly catches you."Wonwoo answer with a low voice. Jihoon just nodded  "Doctor said that you lack of sleep and not eating properly. Also, you catch a cold"Wonwoo added.

"Sorry for making you guys worry about me,"Jihoon said feeling guilty inside.

"Don't say that we are family......I come to pick Mingyu up since Seungcheol hyung will accompany you for tonight."Wonwoo said as he walks over to Mingyu and waking him up softly.

"Wa-what ehh why wa-wait...."Jihoon panic.

"Are not Cheol hyung is your partner?"Wonwoo, ask as he manages to wake Mingyu up who wipe his drool on Wonwoo's shirt making the older throw disgusting look.

"Ji-Jihoon?"

Jihoon quickly looks at the door where Seungcheol is standing while catching his breath.

"Mingyu and I will be going now.Bye."Wonwoo said waving both Seungcheol and JIhoon while dragging Mingyu out.

"Hows is your condition?"Seungcheol asks walk closer to Jihoon.

"Fi-fine,"Jihoon said avoid Seungcheol's eye contact.

"I would not be bringing up our problem at this situation...Just watch out for your health first."Seungcheol said sitting down at where Mingyu sleep."You want anything?"Seungcheol ask.

Jihoon nodded."Water."Seungcheol pours the water into a glass and headed it to Jihoon.

"Anything else?"Seungcheol asks caresses Jihoon's hair and takes the empty glass from Jihoon.

"No.," Jihoon said staring at Seungcheol who using a suit, his hair is messy, using time new roman type of spectacles and his tie is untidy.

"Then go to sleep."Seungcheol said adjust his spectacle."Or do you want me to sing you a lullaby?"Seungcheol tease as Jihoon still stares at him.

"No," Jihoon said to pull his blanket to cover all his body from embarrassing.

Next Day

Jihoon wakes up as the light hit his face. He looks around and not spotted Seungcheol soon the doctor comes into the room with Seungcheol beside. Jihoon slowly sits up with Seungcheol help.

"Mr. Lee, how do you feel now?"The doctor asks signaling other nurses to do their job.

"I feel much better from last time."Jihoon reply.

"That's good. I will check on your condition now either you can rest at home or stay here."Doctor said.

A few minutes the doctor finally finish checking on Jihoon's condition.

"Your flu slightly gone same goes to your cough. You can go back today and remember to eat your medicine and not to eat any cold things."The Doctor said patting Jihoon's back."Okay that all if you need anything just tell us. I will be going now."

"Thank you so much, doctor."Jihoon smile.

"Thanks, dad."Seungcheol bow and grin on his face.

"Also please take care of Seungcheol for me."The doctor said before leaving his son and Jihoon.

"He is your father? Are you serious?"Jihoon said looking so surprised knowing Seungcheol's father is a Doctor.

"Yes."Seungcheol nodded."So do you want me to pack your things?"

"No its okay I do it myself. You can go now."Jihoon said getting up and was about to leave the bed but Seungcheol quickly grab his hand making he turn around and hug him.

"Please hear me out. I can explain everything."Seungcheol said caresses Jihoon's back softly.

"Fine I let you explain but not here with the nurse is watching us,"Jihoon said shyly as he turns away from the door where a few nurses is watching them.