Chapter 2 (Re-Do)

Love at First Sight

"Welcome back Mr. Seungcheol ."A few bodyguards standing near Seungcheol following him side by side until they reach to the car.

"Thank you.I will have the car.You guys can go back and rest."Seungcheol said while opening his black glasses before entering the driver seat of his sports car. The bodyguard nodded and follow Seungcheol instruction.Seungcheol pulls out his phone and calls his cousin.After a few rings, his cousin finally picks up his call."Oi Seungkwan I'm going to the club tonight."Seungcheol said.

"Really?Okay, I will save the parking for you."Seungkwan reply sounding so busy."Well gonna go now there are many customers here see you later."Seungkwan before hanging up Seungcheol calls.

"This kid never respects his hyung.I'm coming Jihoonie~~ "Seungcheol sigh, starting the engine and start to drove to the 13Carat Club which owned by him and Seungkwan.Once he reaches there he parked his car at the VIP parking and went inside using the front door.He greets by a few girls and co-workers there."Hello"Seungcheol greet back, smiling showing his dimple letting a girl kiss his cheek.Seungcheol walks to the bar to order some drink but instead, he accidentally bumped into a bartender guy and the leftover alcoholic drink spill on his fav yet expensive shirt."What the hell did you do?.Do you know how expensive this shirt is?Do you know how to do a work?" Seungcheol yell but the guys can't listen well since the club is very noisy.

Seungcheol went to his and Seungkwan office to tell him about what just happened to him.He barged into the office seeing Seungkwan is talking on the phone while Hansol stops playing his phone and bow to him with a smile on his face.He smiles back and stands in front of Seungkwan while smiling like an idiot and Seungkwan just gives Seungcheol a disgusting look.As Seungkwan hang up on the phone call Seungcheol start to bang the table with his hand while laughing.Seungkwan and Hansol look at each other with a confused look.

"The table gonna broke.You going to pay this time"Seungkwan said with an unamused look on his face while looking at Seugcheol who keep on banging the table like a 3 years old kid that wants his mom and dad to buy him some toys."Hyung can you stop banging this poor table.What did this table ever do to you?"Seungkwan added

"Fine!!"Seungcheol said in a sulking tone.The three of them keep quiet for a while until Seungcheol ready to tell them the story."You know I bump into Jihoon and this is what happened."Seungcheol said showing some alcohol on his shirt

"Umm, what are you trying to say.Both of us don't understand unless you tell us"Seungkwan said confused at his cousin.

"Well on my way to the bar I spotted Jihoon is carrying the leftover drink and I making myself bump into him and the leftover drink spilled on my shirt.So I yell at him like how the middle age man scolds him before."Seungcheol grinning like an idiot.

"Wait, hyung..."Hansol said stopping Seungcheol from saying anymore work."Are you try to hit on Jihoon Hyung?"Hansol asks as he gathered his word.Seungcheol looks at Hansol while smiling and nodded.

"Don't you have any idea other than that?"Seungkwan asks unbelievable at his cousin idea.

"What else could I do?Walking to him and say 'Hey I think I fall in love with you at first sight'?"Seungcheol said making an anguished face.

"Haaa~"Seungkwan sigh."Look hyung I'm really busy right now like right now and I'm tired to deal with you.Make up your mind and do what you want hyung."Seungkwan added decided to went downstairs and helping other serving customer.

"Kwan help me have Jihoon"Seungcheol whining and begging at Seungkwan while laying down on the wooden floor like a kid.

"Haa~"Seungkwan sigh."Why do I have to deal with you."Seungkwan whine."Fine, fine I will introduce him to you.Now I need to go downstairs and help other serving the customer"Seungkwan rolled his eye."Buts you need to know that Jihoon is Jeonghan's son too now.He exclaims it as soon as he becomes closer to Jihoon."Seungkwan added.

Seungkwan and Hansol went downstair alongside with Seungcheol to the bar.Seungkwan notices that they are missing some of the bartenders and waiter.He looks around the club and notices Jihoon is not there.

"Jisoo?Wheres Jihoon hyung?"Seungkwan asks as one of his workers are standing in front of him.

"Well, Jihoon got an emergency call from his lecturer so he needs to go to the class and redo the assignment," Jisoo said placing an empty tray on the bar table and refill it with a few of glasses.

"Woo, I'm sure Jihoon hyung is pisses of right now.Thank god that we didn't call him"Hansol said helping Jisoo refill some alcohol into the glass.

"So no luck on flirt with him.He has gone and went back to the University."Seungkwan said as he put on Jihoon's apron and start to serve some customer.

"I will come back tomorrow night."Seungcheol said."Oi, give me not so alcoholic drink.I still need to drive home later."Seungcheol added sitting down on the available seat.

"Seungcheol when did you come back?"Jisoo asks serving Seungcheol a cold green tea drink.

"I have come back from Paris for almost 2 months and 1 week but to much work at the office, so I cannot come here to have some fun,"Seungcheol explain taking a sip from his cold green tea that Jisoo serve.

"Long time no see Cheol."Jeonghan appears from the kitchen and seat opposite Seungcheol.

"Yeah, long time no see Hani,"Seungcheol said smiling at Jeonghan showing his dimple.

"I thought you going to bring any girls here."Jeonghan mock.

"I can't bring it anymore or else my mom will chase me,"Seungcheol explain Jeonghan just laughing.

"Can't bring or wait for that someone?"Seungkwan tease making Seungcheol's eye open wide leaving Jeonghan in a confused state.

"Jihoon just got a call from Mrs. Su.Maybe she gonna call us too,"Wonwoo said as he places a tray on the bar standing there to take a rest.

"Yeah.I just got a call from Jihoon complaining about what happened and he sounds so pisses off."Soon Young said joining Wonwoo and Jun conversation.

"Mingyu also got a call from Mrs. Su same goes to Minghao," Jun said while sighing.

"What Minghao and Mingyu also got a call from Mrs. Su?"Seungkwan who overheard start to join the three of them while Seungcheol just listens to the conversation.

"Yeah see Mingyu just sent me pictures of Jihoon look so angry while writing,"Wonwoo said, showing them the picture that Mingyu just sent a few seconds ago.

"I really hope that Jihoon went straight to sleep after he done with the assignment."Soon Young said in praying tone.

-

"Jihoon?You coming?"Soon Young ask while fixing his coat.

"Yeah I haven't said sorry to Seungkwan for leaving the club just like that," Jihoon said grabbing his coat at the coat hanger and shut down his laptop."Wheres Wonwoo?"Jihoon asks following Soon Young from behind as they get out from the room together.

"He went out with Mingyu a few hours ago.He should be at the club right now." Soon Young said while looking at his watch."Should we grab some coffee on our way there?You look so tired" Soon Young added while looking at Jihoon face.

"Yeah sure."Jihoon reply in a tired tone.

Soon Young and Jihoon grab Americano and Cafe Latte before headed straight to the Club.

"Hey Ji,"Soon Young call earning Jihoon's attention."Can you handle alcohol?"He asks after siping of his Americano."Like me, I only can handle 1 or 2 glasses."Soon Young added.

"I think I only can handle 1 to 3 glasses if it in the small cup but if it big I can only handle 3 sips."Jihoon said."Wonwoo can only handle 2 cups same goes to Mingyu."Jihoon added."The 4 of us working at the club but cant handle the alcohol very much.What a shame."Jihoon chuckle at the fact that they can't handle some alcoholic drink although they are working at the club.

"I know right."Soon Young laugh."But Jun, Minghao, Jeonghan, and Jisoo can handle the big glasses. I envy them"Soon Young pout.

"But how about Seungkwan and Hansol?"Jihoon ask."I only know that Seokmin cant handle more than one glass but Chan he really can handle more than one.That kid."Jihoon said while smiling.

"Seungkwan cant drink it more than 2 sips or else he will become a drama queen kid.Hansol  can handle the alcohol but he doesn't really like it same goes to Wonwoo and Jisoo."Soon Young explain."Ahh, we finally here."Soon Young said as he pushes the door letting him and Jihoon inside the club with the only co-worker there tidy up the place for tonight and Minghao messing up the drum alongside with Seokmin who play the random note on the piano."My Seokminie~~"Soon Young call with a loving tone when he sees Seokmin is playing the piano harshly.

"Soon Youngie~~"Seokmin reply not moving from piano seat instead, his finger still push some random note until Jihoon seat beside him."Jihoonie I miss you so much"Seokmin hug Jihoon who try to make Seokmin let him go.

"Yeah yeah.Do not harm this innocent piano.This piano never did anything to you."Jihoon said still trying to find help from Soon Young who keeps on taking the picture of Seokmin hugging Jihoon.

"I can use this as blackmail."Soon Young smirk."Come on Seokmin I'm sure Jihoon gonna kill you if you don't let him go."Soon Young said, Seokmin quickly let Jihoon go and clingy on Soon Young.

"Haa~~I miss you,"Seokmin said in a joyful tone while hugging Soon Young.

"Miss you too."Soon young reply while giving a peck on Seokmin forehead. 

"Can you stop?Fine!!I will introduce you to him.Now stop clingy on me."Seungkwan shout in mad tone enough Seungcheol to hear.

"Ohh, Seungkwan I'm sorry leaving without saying anything.Mrs. Su really wants me to come to the class last night.I didn't have time to look for you."Jihoon said standing from the Piano seat as he looks at Seungkwan who talking with an unknown guy while apologizing what happened last night.

"Nah its okay.I understand you."Seungkwan said then he feel Seungcheol is pinching his back ."Ouc- O-Ohh Jihoon hyung this is Choi Seungcheol, my cousin he one of the shareholder of this club."Seungkwan introduces Seungcheol to Jihoon.

"Ohh hello, I'm Lee Jihoon  just call me Jihoon nice to me you."Jihoon introduces himself to Seungcheol while showing his eye smile to Seungcheol making his ear red looking at Jihoon's face.

Seungcheol flushed as he finally talking Jihoon in person face to face."Hello, I'm Choi Seungcheol, also I'm Seungkwan's cousin."Seungcheol said looking at Jihoon who only nodded and about to do his work."A-Are not you g-gonna apologize?"Seungcheol ask."He to cute to handle."

"Huh?"Jihoon stops walking and face Seungcheol with a questioning look.

"Last night you are the one who bumped into me and spills some of the leftover alcohol on my shirt," Seungcheol said in his arrogant tone."Are not you gonna apologize?"He asks looking at Jihoon arrogantly.

"Ohh I'm so sorry about last night someone pushes me from the back make me lose control and bump into you.I'm sorry once again,"Jihoon explain while bowing to Seungcheol 90 degree.

"Well, I accept your apology.Let's befriend Jihoonie."Seungcheol smirk, both hand in the pocket and call Jihoon 'Jihoonie' making the younger shudder.Jihoon just smiles at Seungcheol and headed to the kitchen.

"So that it?Let befriend?You have no fun hyung."Seungkwan asks while imitating and mocking his cousin at the same time."Ouch!!"Seungkwan yells in pain as Seungcheol step on his foot and walk away with butterfly feeling and smiling until his dimple show up.

-

3 days later

"Umm Ji, can you bring me some non-alcoholic drink?Make it cold.Thanks"Seungcheol said as he stopping Jihoon from walking to the bar with the younger hand full of holding the tray and disturbing Jihoon while he is busy serving the V.I.P room.

"Cheol hyung I'm really busy right now.Can you ask Wonwoo to bring to for you?He looks so chill now.I will ask Wonwoo to bring it to you.Okay?"Jihoon said in rushing tone since he needs to send the drink immediately to V.I.P room.

"Is that how you treat your own boss Ji?I still want you to send the drink to me."Seungcheol protest.He knows that Jihoon is busy serving the V.I.P room but he wants to make Jihoon notice him..

"Ha~"Jihoon sigh while looking at Seungcheol's face with a worried look thinking that does he manage to sent the drink to the V.I.P room."Fine.Fine"Jihoon finally give up on Seungcheol who keep on disturbing his work for almost 3 days.

"Thanks."Seungcheol thanking in joyful tone making Jihoon rolled his eye.

Jihoon walking at a faster pace and refill the drink for the V.I.P room and also drink for Seungcheol.He serves Seungcheol a Cola cold drink and put it on the table and quickly went to V.I.P room without listening to Seungcheol complain.He serves the alcohol following what the customer order.The customer let Jihoon go and continue their discussion.Jihoon went downstairs and join Jeonghan and Jun at the bar table.He sits in front of Jun while signing.

"Did hyung give you work again?"Jun asks knowing that Seungcheol will order Jihoon around.

"Hmm not really just he asks me to serve him a cold drink when I'm rushing to serve the V.I.P room"Jihoon explain don't have any energy to talk bad about Seungcheol today.

"Jihoon you don't really have to listen to Seungcheol.You just do your job.Don't mind him."Jeonghan said while smiling at tired face Jihoon.

"Thanks, Jeonghan hyung but I can't say no to him since it not long I know him and also he is our boss,"Jihoon said wiping his sweat away using the tissue that Jun gave.

"That's true.Well fighting Jihoonie" Jeonghan said ruffle Jihoon hair and continue his work.Same goes to Jun he just doing the fighting sign at Jihoon in a cute way making Jihoon giggle.

Seungcheol just watching Jihoon from his table watching every step that the latter make.He feels guilty for making Jihoon do everything until the latter is tired. 

Yeay Second chapter is here 'Thanks Thank and only Thanks again' for subscribing the story!!!.Feel free to comment also thank to 'vinseop_love_stories' for voting the story ;)