Chapter 3

Love at First Sight

"Jihoon go buy me Latte at the Coffee Cafe.Here the money"Seungcheol headed the money to Jihoon while he his left hand fixing his glasses acting cool.

"But Cheol Hyung the Club will be open in 3 minutes."Jihoon protease since he going to cover Jeonghan work for today because he is sick.

"Do I look like I care.Go and buy it for me Now!"Seungcheol said order Jihoon around.Jihoon took the money roughly and running to the Coffee Cafe immediately.Seungcheol smirk and continue playing his laptop.

The club finally open and Jihoon haven't arrived at the club yet.Seungcheol who sitting near the music look worried about Jihoon hasn't come to the club yet.After 20 minutes Jihoon reaches to the club and got scold by Seungkwan.Seungcheol just watches the scene he was about to save Jihoon but seeing Jihoon is walking toward him bring the Latte that he asks just now.Jihoon handed Seungcheol the drink instead of taking the Latte he teasing Jihoon patience again.

"No its okay Jihoon,"Seungcheol smile at him showing his dimple while patted Jihoon's hair."You can have it.I don't feel thirsty anymore."Seungcheol said teasing Jihoon who look so annoyed at Seungcheol.Jihoon walks away and went to help Wonwoo to serve the drink to the customer.He could see from far that Jihoon is bowing to Wonwoo sign of apologizing.

-

"Hey Ji what are you doing?"Seungcheol asks while looking so busy typing something on his laptop."Are you free I need help right now very urgent."Seungcheol added.

"I'm doing my assignment Hyung.I'm not free right now."Jihoon reply pushing a few of Piano note on his laptop trying his best to finish his assignment.Jihoon always when to the club as he finishes his classes.To him, the club is very peaceful on the afternoon compared to night so he used to compose the song at the club but now he cants do it in peaceful since Seungcheol keep on ordering him around to do that to do this.

"Its okay hyung I can help you if you want.Jihoon is very busy with his assignment this day."Soon Young volunteer to help Seungcheol not wanted to disturb Jihoon compose.

"I don't think he is busy right now.He is playing a piano game."Seungcheol protest not taking a glare at Jihoon."Here Young, can you say all this to me?So I can finish this work before tomorrow."Seungcheol explain.

"Sure."Soon Young said following Seungcheol order while smiling.

-

"Jihoon please check the stock that arrives just now,"Seungcheol said while typing something on his laptop acting busy while he just playing the game called 'find hidden treasure'.

"But it's not my job to check on the stock.It's Jisoo hyung job."Jihoon reply asks he done cleaning the glass like what Seungcheol ask him to do a few hours ago.Thanks to Soon Young and Seokmin who willing to help him wash the glass.

"Is that how you going to say to your future boss when he asks you to do something although it's not your job?Huh, Lee Jihoon?"Seungcheol look at Jihoon who standing there with the not satisfied look.

"Its okay Jihoon you can rest now.I will check the stock."Jisoo patted Jihoon shoulder giving him a lovely smile."Don't take what Seungcheol tell you to serious okay?"Jisoo whisper.

"Jihoon hyung~~Here your salary for this month."Seungkwan walking toward Jihoon like a catwalk."I'm sure you not coming here next week right?"Seungkwan asks blinking his eye like a puppy and his cheek is rising.He deliberate said it out load so Seungcheol could hear since he knows his cousin is in love with Jihoon.

"Huh why?"Jihoon asks still confused at what Seungkwan said and take the salary from Seungkwan and put it in his jeans pocket.Seungcheol stops playing the game and hears the conversation.

"Well are not you suppose to study for your exam next month?"Seungkwan ask.

"Ohh I totally forget about that exam."Jihoon slapping himself on the forehead."Thanks for reminding me Kwannie."Jihoon said rushing opening his apron and pass it to Seungkwan.

"Good luck on the paper Hoonnie."Jeonghan yell from the kitchen.

"Thanks, I'm going now,"Jihoon said and get out from the club quickly not wasting his time studying for his upcoming exam.

"Look like the love of your life is not coming here for 1 weeks."Seungkwan smirk and tease at the same time.

"S-Shut up Seungkwan."Seungcheol stutter and feeling upset at the same time not gonna see Jihoon for 2 weeks."I miss him already".

"Why miss him already?"Seungkwan ask sit next to Seungcheol who look sad."Hmmp Don't bother to miss him, even if he here you will order him around.Jihoon that, Jihoon this, Hey can you it correctly?Yahh, do your work properly!!"Seungkwan imitates Seungcheol when Jihoon is around.

"Shut up.I'm going back now"Seungcheol collecting his stuff and put it in the bag.

Seungcheol hop on his car that park in front of the club.He starts the engine, really to drove it to his house then suddenly his phone ringing.Seungcheol looks at the caller ID and quickly answer it without wasting time.

"Hey, mom how are you and dad?Having fun in London?"Seungcheol asks as he picks his mother call.

"I'm fine, Yeah London is beautiful but your dad keeps on leaving me behind because of the meeting that he had to attend.So how are you?"Mrs. Choi asks his son that she hasn't seen for 4 months.

"I'm great having fun with Seungkwan and his friend here,"Seungcheol said."So why did you call?Anything happens?"

"Can't I call my one an only handsome son?"Mrs. Choi said in a playful tone.

"Mom I know you for almost 24 years.I'm sure you have something to tell me"Seungcheol guess.

"Hmm well, I have arranged a blind date for you.She is my daughter's friend her name is Kim Sejeong.She very pretty I will send you her picture okay also the detail no more excuses this time boy."Mrs. Choi said warn Seungcheol not to make any excuses this time on a blind date.

"Fine" Seungcheol said in a not interesting tone "Well need to go now, I have a lot of work to do."Seungcheol excuse himself before hanging up on his mother phone call.

"Yeah yeah bye now baby Cheolcheol" Mrs. Choi son making him rolled his eye and hang up the call.

Soon he receives the picture and the detail about the girl that his mom wants him to have the blind date with.Seungcheol looks at the picture and reads the detail about the girl carefully.As expected his mom always chose a girl who has a very good personality yet gentle at the same time he thought.He then receives another text from his, mother, the detail about the date of the blind date where and what time.Seungcheol took his black glasses on the dashboard and used it, he starts to drive leaving the club and stop at the traffic light near the bus stop since it turns into red light.While waiting for the light t change green, he looks around and spotted familiar small guys is crossing the road with other unknown people.The light change green in color so he quickly follows the guy and honed at him making the guys jump slightly.Seungcheol push the window button to make the window rolled down and see the guy clearly.

"I think you in the wrong way to the University Jihoon."Seungcheol said opening his black glasses making Jihoon flushed at his action."Where are you going?Are no you supposed to study for your exam?"Seungcheol asks nonstop.

"I'm about to went to the shopping center to buy some book since the book only sells there."Jihoon explain lowered himself making it same high as Seungcheol's car."What about you hyung?Where are you going?"Jihoon ask.

"I?" Seungcheol speechless.He cants said that he is following Jihoon."I on my way to the shopping center too."Seungcheol said looking so happy."Do you want to-No I mean is um we can go there together since we on the same destination." Seungcheol explains keep on smiling hoping Jihoon would say yes.If Jihoon said no he needs to look for another excuse to make Jihoon ride the car with him.

"Can I?I did not disturb you doing your job am I?"Jihoon asks not wanting to disturb Seungcheol.

"No no.Come hop in"Seungcheol said unlock the door.Jihoon hops into the car while Seungcheol still looking at him making Jihoon flushed one more time cute Seungcheol thought."Okay, wear your seatbelt."Seungcheol order and try his best to drive cooly and not to attack Jihoon. 

They only stay silent on their way to the shopping center.It took 20 minutes to reach there.The car is filled with of the sound of music breaking the awkward between Seungcheol and Jihoon.As soon as they arrive at the shopping center, Seungcheol parks his car at the basement.Both of them get out from the car and headed to the entrance of the shopping center.They used the lift which unexpected that there's will be a lot of people using.Jihoon lean his body against the wall inside of the lift and Seungcheol is an inch away from Jihoon face same goes with the body.Seungcheol's hand is lean on the wall to balance himself from kissing Jihoon forehead.The lift finally 'bing' on the exactly the level that they wanted to go.Seungcheol grabs Jihoon's hand getting out from the lift.

"Ha~~ finally we are out."Seungcheol relieved still holding Jihoon's hand."You okay?"Seungcheol ask.

"I-I'm okay.Thanks anyway."Jihoon said catching his breath.

"Okay then let's go."Seungcheol let go of Jihoon's hand as he notices it. 

Jihoon just hummed and walk side by side with Seungcheol to the bookstore.They went the separate way as they went inside the store, Jihoon went to the Music section while Seungcheol is looking for some interesting book there.Jihoon found the book that he search and quickly bring it to the counter and pay it, he takes a glace at what Seungcheol doing and looking back the cashier as he makes an eye contact with Seungcheol.He gulps, nervous as he could see that Seungcheol is walking toward him.Its remind him of what happens earlier.

"Have you done?"Seungcheol asks standing beside JIhoon who waiting for his book to be wrap in the plastic bag.

"Yes, how about you?You not gonna buy any book or something?"Jihoon asks looking at Seungcheol empty hand not holding anything in his hand.

"Nope, there's no interesting book here.Do you have any suggestions?"Seungcheol asks try to flirt with Jihoon but Jihoon ignores him walking away as he receives the book that he bought.He just follows Jihoon and walks beside him until they reach to the ice cream store.

"Do you want some?"Jihoon ask looking up at Seungcheol who nodded rapidly, ice cream is one of Seungcheol weakness after Jihoon."2 vanilla ice cream please."Jihoon orders and handed the money to the cashier.He took 1 vanilla ice cream from the seller and handed it to Seungcheol then he grabs his ice cream."Its a gift as thank you for accompany me and give me a ride here."Jihoon explain flushed at his own word.

"Welcome."Seungcheol stops eating his ice cream and caresses Jihoon's hair."Let go I will send you back to the University."Seungcehol added putting his arm around Jihoon and went out from the shopping center.

Both of them hop into the car still eating their ice cream.Seungcheol had to drive using only one hand since he still got his ice cream.Seungcheol start to ask about Jihoon background to make the atmosphere not to be awkward like before.They talk about some random thing on their way to the University.As soon as they reach, Seungcheol parks his car not far from the boy dorm building.Jihoon came out from the car same goes to Seungcheol.

"Well, thanks for everything hyung,"Jihoon said shows a lovely smile at Seungcheol making the older blush.

"How I wish I could pinch his cheek right now."Seungcheol thought."No its okay.Wel,l Jihoon...Um"Seungcheol try to gather his apology word for Jihoon."I would like to apologize for always making you do things that I ask."Seungcheol apologizes as soon as he clears his throat.

"Nah its okay.I accept your apologies.Well, need to go now."Jihoon said."Bye hyung take care on your way home."Jihoon smile and waving at Seungcheol.

"Ji-Jihoon.."Seungcheol grabs Jihoon hand before he could go inside the building."Ca-Can we befriend li-like how your friendship with other wo-worker at the club?"Seungcheol asks his voice stutter while his face is already blushing.

"Su-sure."Jihoon stutter surprise at Seungcheol's behavior.

"Thanks."Seungcheol pulls Jihoon into his embrace."Thank you so much Jihoon.Let be a friend."Seungcheol said brake the hugging looking so excited."Night Jihoon."Seungcheol added and went inside his car." am I that obvious.Ahhh"Seungcheol whine as soon as he gets inside the car feeling so embarrassing.He looks outside and sees Jihoon is waving at him.He waves back and starts the engine, driving away from his embarrassment.

 

Chapter 3 is here~~~Feel free to comment I would love to read your comment here~~.Happy reading fellas!!!.