Chapter 8

Love at First Sight

"Will Seungcheol coming here tonight?"Jihoon asks as he and Seungkwan alone in the changing room.

"I'm not sure. This day he hasn't come home. Cheol's mom said that Seungcheol is very busy lately."Seungkwan said hanging his cloth when he finishes changing to waiter cloth. Jihoon only nodded somehow he worried about Seungcheol whether the guy has eaten or not.

"Don't worry too much he will be alright he is tougher then you think."Seungkwan said after looking at Jihoon's worry face towards Seungcheol."Maybe you can pack some lunch for him and eat it with him."Seungkwan suggests." He loves hot and spicy rice cake."Seungkwan whisper before he leaves the room.

"Better worth it,"Jihoon said leaving the room as soon as he changes his cloth."Hey, Jisoo hyung need any help?"Jihoon ask when he sees Jisoo is carrying a box of Wine to the wine room.

"No its okay. You can go and serve the customer in front."Jisoo said while smiling gently at Jihoon.

"Okay."Jihoon went to the front looking so crowded as usual. Anything I can help?"Jihoon asks, looking at Wonwoo who is sweating carry the drink.

"Yeah, sure can you serve the customer section C4. They just arrive,"Wonwoo said wiping his sweat with the tissue that Mingyu give and get back to work.

Jihoon walking toward Section C4's table. He greets the customer with a smile and asks them what they want. There 2 middle age man with a bunch of girl around 2 of them start to list out the drink that they one. One of the man wink at Jihoon.Jihoon just smiles and go away while cliche his fist with the face saying 'look like someone wanna eat my guitar later'.He went to the counter where it serves the wine and orders it, soon enough he brings the drink to the Customer in Section C4. He put each of the drink on the table until the last drink there someone is grabbing is wrist. The man who winks at him starts to caresses Jihoon's hand.

"Come on let's play with us cutie. The more the merrier."The man said holding Jihoon's wrist until it turns red. Jihoon keeps on trying to release his hand free.

"What are you doing to my co-workers?"Seungkwan comes with angry face throwing a dead glare at the man who still holding Jihoon's wrist.

"Well, we are just playing. Right cutie?"The man said.

"If it so why did he trying hard to let your hand go?"Seungkwan asks he used to handle this type of customer."Is it true at what he just said?" Seungkwan questioning Jihoon.Jihoon quickly shaking his head meaning 'no'."See sir he doesn't want. Why don't you get off your hand from my co-workers before I call the security."Seungkwan blackmailing the man making him quickly let Jihoon's hand go. The two of them walk away.

"Thanks, Kwan. You save me for multiple time now."Jihoon said thanking the younger for saving him for a million time when it comes to that situation.

"Welcome. Are you sure you want to keep continue working here? You got into that situation for almost everytime when you work."Seungkwan asks worriedly about Jihoon who known ask a cute little bunny working at the club.

"Yeah, no worry I can keep continue. Well after I'm really graduate I won't be able to spend time with you guys since we all have our own path."Jihoon explain.

"Awww this is why I love you my cutie hyung," Seungkwan said while making a kissing look for Jihoon.

"Euuww looks disgusting," Mingyu said who walking pass them while serving the drink.

"Jealous."Seungkwan rolled his eye at Mingyu with his sassy face.

"I don't have time to be jealous at you.I'm sassier than you," Mingyu said sticking his tongue out.

"Stop it you two."Hansol and Wonwoo said in unison stopping their partner from arguing in front of the customer.

"Fine."Both Mingyu and Seungkwan pouted leaving Hansol, Wonwoo, and Jihoon.

"Jihoon you can continue your work," Wonwoo said while collecting an empty glasses on the table.

"Okay."Jihoon nodded then he feels someone is stopping him by his shoulder. He turns around and sees Hansol's hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung, if you are in trouble please call any of us okay. Be careful."Hansol said smiling at Jihoon and letting go of his hand from Jihoon's shoulder.

"Okay."Jihoon smile and leaving Hansol and Wonwoo doing their job.

All of them continue working and serving the customer until 3 in the morning. They close the club and clean it before changing their cloth. Once they finish cleaning, all of them when to the changing room and making at circle and seat with their sleepy eye, tired face and sweaty. Mingyu and Soon Young already yawn while some are wiping their sweat away.

"So anything wanna say before we going home?"Jisoo asks looking at the younger one by one.

"We need to look for security,"Wonwoo said looking at Seungkwan.

"Can we afford another security?"Chan asks looking at Seungkwan who is thinking of something.

"Are not 3 security enough?"Seokmin asks weird at Wonwoo who suddenly asking for added another security.

"Well, Jihoon getting disturbed again today,"Seungkwan said.

"Who the hell touching my Jihoon hyung again?"Seokmin and Soon Young ask in unison.

"Calm down he didn't do anything to me yet. I could just punch his face but then he is the customer."Jihoon said calming Soon Young and Seokmin."No need to added another security just change me in front of the counter area so Jeonghan and Jisoo hyung can monitor me from far."Jihoon suggests not wanting Seungkwan to waste the money just to add another security for him.

"Okay so who on duty in front of the counter area?"Seungkwan asks making both Soon Young and Jun raise their hand on the air."So any of you two want to change their place to Jihoon hyung?"

"Me me!!."Jun said raising his hand higher."I want to change place." Jun added.

"Then okay Jun will switch place with Jihoon."Seungkwan said."Anymore complain."Seungkwan asks while yawning big at Mingyu face.

"Smell so bad," Mingyu said closing his nose from smelling Seungkwan breath.

"No sir,"All of then said in unison.

"Okay, that all for tonight. You can change your cloth now."Seungkwan said.

They change their cloth and went to their house and dorm. Next day, Jihoon wake up early and went to Seungkwan house with Mingyu and Wonwoo. He asks Mingyu to teach him how to make hot and spicy rice cake. Before they go to Seungkwan's house, the 3 of them went to the store nearby to buy the ingredient. The 3 of them went to Seungkwan's house as soon as hey finished shopping. They make hot and spicy rice cake until afternoon. Thank god that its turn out good. Jihoon pack food for Seungcheol he let Hansol and Seungkwan sent him to Seungkwan office. Jihoon went straight to Seungcheol office since Jun Hong helps him get into the building. Jun Hong tells him that Seungcheol is very busy this day since he had to make a big project and proposal at the same time before he went to Japan next month, also he been not eating lately.

Jihoon look at Seungcheol is busy with writing something on the paper. He looks a mess. Jihoon knock at the door, Seungcheol let him in without seeing who is entering his room. Jihoon clears his throat."Cheol," He stands in front of Seungcheol desk letting Seungcheol slowly looking at him.

"Ji what are you doing here?"Seungcheol asks looking up at Jihoon his hand still stuck at the keyboard.

"Do you have any moment?"Jihoon ask."I bring your fav food Hot and Spicy rice cake."Jihoon added.

"You can leave it on the table. I will eat it later."Seungcheol said smiling at Jihoon.

"But Jun Hong said that you still didn't eat anything since yesterday,"Jihoon said putting the food on the table. He pulls out the chopstick and opens the food. Jihoon then takes a piece of the rice cake and went to Seungcheol."Cheol say aa"

"No Ji I'm not in the mood to eat now,"Seungcheol said push Jihoon's hand away then the piece of rice cake fell on one of the proposals making Seungcheol mad.

" JI LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED!! THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT YOU TO FEED ME. LOOK.....LOOK AT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. I WORK ON THIS FOR ALMOST 3 DAYS JUST BECAUSE OF THIS."Seungcheol shouts messing with his bang."GO OUT...NOW!!"Seungcheol point at the door making Jihoon run out from Seungcheol office.

Jihoon runs until he reaches the bus stop. He grabs a taxi and asks the driver to sent him back to University. He quietly cries at the back seat until he reaches to University. He wipes his tear away before stepping into the University. He went to the dorm with a heavy step, he relieved that no one inside the room. He falls to sleep until he feels someone is shaking his body.

"Ji wake up. We going to be late. Come on."Soon Young said still shaking Jihoon's body then he sees Jihoon eyes are red."You okay? Is everything alright?"Soon Young ask worry at Jihoon.

"No, I'm alright. You can wait for me outside."Jihoon order, Soon Young waiting for Jihoon outside.

Both Jihoon and Soon Young went to the club. Soon Young keep on talking to make Jihoon feel better but instead, Jihoon just nodded or humming while starring at the road. Once they reach to the club he faking his smile in front of the customer and other. Every member is looking weird at him, he is doing his work properly but something missing.

 

Sorry lame chapter byeeee.