Chapter 1 (Re-Do)

Love at First Sight

"Hey Seungkwan who is that guy?"A muscular guy asks, pointing at a small bartender who getting a scold from a middle age man customer.

"Ahh, that he is one of my friends in university, his name is Lee Jihoon.He new here"Seungkwan reply looking at Jihoon wh getting scold on his fifth day working."Well, need to save Jihoon hyung now."Seungkwan said walking toward Jihoon and the middle age man having a slow talk with the man who keeps on glaring at Jihoon.

"Cute" The muscular guy's chuckle looking at Jihoon continue his work and Seungkwan and walking toward him once again to accompany him."So, what happened?"He asks as Seungkwan took a seat beside him while sighing.

"Jihoon accidentally spill some alcohol on the man shirt making him angry," Seungkwan explains messaging both of his knees."Hyung you going on a business trip again?"Seungkwan asks looking at the guy."Where is it this time?"

"Hmm, I'm going to Paris for 4 weeks handling some undone business there."The guy explains."I'm going tomorrow morning around 11 feels free to sent me off since you are my favorite yet noisy cousin."The guys tease and smiling at Seungkwan reaction.

"I'm not free tomorrow I have a date with Hansol."Seungkwan reply rolled his eye at his cousin.

"Ohh come on you prefer Hansol over your handsome yet muscular cousin?"The guys whine at Seungkwan choosing his boyfriend over him.

"Do I look like I care,"Seungkwan said raising his eyebrows.

"Fine!!Well, I need to go now.I haven't pack my luggage yet.Bye, kwannie~~"The guy said waving his hand at Seungkwan.

"Hmm bye don't ever come back,"Seungkwan said enough for his cousin to hear.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss you too."The guy said making kissing face at Seungkwan.

" go away,"Seungkwan said making a disgusting face at him.

"Ohmegod I'm going to ask Jisoo to give you a holy water."The guys said before he walks away and went out from the club.

3 month later

-Current situation-

"Here for Jihoon, Soon Young and Wonwoo.Well, good job for tonight.Thanks for coming to help even though you 3 are not supposed to come."A guy with round eyes said in a dramatic tone.Feeling grateful for those 3 for coming to help at the Club."Thank you so much."He added while wiping his dry cheek faking there a tear on his cheek.

"Stop with your drama Seungkwan even if we not coming you are gonna blackmail us."Soon Young said while rolled his eye at Seungkwan.

"Hehehe.Its already 3 a.m let me and Hansol sent you guys back."Seungkwan said waking Hansol up who sleep on the couch.

"Is it okay for you to sent us back to Uni?"Wonwoo, ask after he yawning at Soon Young face, while Soon Young move his face to Jihoon while closing his nose.

"Yeah, it's okay, I also need to send Hansol there," Seungkwan said grabbing his key after he asks Hansol went to the car first.

"What about you?Are not you be sleeping at Uni too with Hansol?"Jihoon ask since Seungkwan has a house not far from the University but always sleep over at Hansol's room.

"No~~My class is around 1 o'clock so I better sleep at my own house."Seungkwan reply picking up all his things before going to the car.

The Four of them went to the car and spot Hansol is leaning at the car with his eye close tight.Seungkwan wakes Hansol up and helps him to get into the car.The Three of them hop into the back seat and waiting for Seungkwan to get inside and drove them back to the University.Seungkwan hop into the driver seat, start the engine and drive to the University.All of them talk about some random things mostly talk about University stuff to stay awake.Once they reach to the University, Soon Young and Wonwoo help Seungkwan to bring Hansol up to his room while Seungkwan will going to his own house.Finally, the Three of them went back to their own room to rest before going to the class tomorrow morning.

-

"Ji you need to wake up now or else you are going to be late.Same goes for you Mingyu!!."Soon Young said while shaking Jihoon's body to make him awake for morning classes and yell at Mingyu who sleep on the top bunk while he and Jihoon sleep on the bottom bunk.

"Go ask Chan to take the shower first."Jihoon mumble covering his face with his pillow as Soon Young swipe the curtain away making the light hit Jihoon face.Chan owns the top bunk on top of Jihoon's bed.

"Chan already went to his class 10 minute ago."Soon Young said just waiting for Jihoon to wake up.

"Hoi!!!Wake up we have classes in 30 minute."Wonwoo shouts as he barge into the room looking ready to go to the class.He climbs to Mingyu bed and slapping the younger making Mingyu whine for disturb his beauty sleep.

"Ahh Wonwoo you to loud," Jihoon said, finally awake after Soon Young continues shaking his body.

"Can't you wake me up nicely?"Mingyu whine while sitting down on his bed and scratching his head with his eyes still closed.

"You want nicely is it?"Wonwoo smirk and start to head block Mingyu who finally open his eye widely.

"What the hell.YAH!! you are trying to kill me!!"Mingyu shout at Wonwoo who laughing after he let Mingyu go from the head block.

"You are the one who ask for it you ."Soon Young step on his bed so he can reach to hit Mingyu's head and step down to prepare himself before going to class.

"Mingyu it's your turn to shower," Jihoon said as he comes out from the bathroom done showering.

"Go you smell stink Mingyu.Go shower."Wonwoo said giving a peck on Mingyu's cheek

"Stop eating each other face will ya?"Jihoon and Soon Young said in unison while showing the two of them an expressionless look and continue what they doing just now.

"Fine."Mingyu pout while climbing down from his bed, not forgetting his towel and went inside the bathroom.

"Jun and Minghao are looking for us,"Wonwoo said while typing something on his phone.

"Tell them that we still in the room.If they want to walk together come to the room."Soon Young said while fixing his watch and charge his phone before going.

"They on their way to here."Wonwoo reply climbing down from Mingyu's bed and sit next to Jihoon who looking at a paper that full of lyric that he write yesterday."Why something wrong Jihoon?"Wonwoo, ask as he looks at Jihoon who looking at the paper with a serious expression while rubbing his neck slowly.

"It sounds weird.Why don't you read."Jihoon said and giving the paper to Wonwoo.

"Yeah I think this part is also not suited maybe you could change a bit using formal this time,"Wonwoo suggested and circle the lyric that not suitable to the part and writes a few formal words at the available space."Maybe you should write 'Happiness exists only like a phase', 'Only like someone's dream' and 'I just want it simple simple oh'."Wonwoo added.

"Wah, as expected from our Jeon.Why didn't you join music major since you also can write the lyrics?"Soon Young ask taking a glace at what Wonwoo write on the paper.

"Nah~~I want to try something else other than music," Wonwoo said slamming his body on Jihoon bed.

"Guys we are sorry for letting you three cover the shift for us."Two Chinese look barge into the room while apologize.

"It's okay.It's your 3 year anniversary why would we let you work on your Anniversary.But if you still feel guilty you can buy food for the three of us."Soon Young said while smirking at one of the Chinese guys.

"Well okay, it's not a big deal buying the three of you a breakfast.Right, Jun?" A guy who a little shorter then the Jun guy said.

"Yeah.Minghao and I will be going to the club tonight.Are you guys going?"Jun asks sitting down on Soon Young bed facing Jihoon and Wonwoo while Soon Young is texting someone.

"Yeah we going since tonight is Friday night so I think there would be many customers coming."Wonwoo reply and checking the time now since Mingyu hasn't get out from the bathroom."Mingyu can you be faster or else we will leave you behind?We are going to be late."Wonwoo yells making Mingyu quickly come out from the bathroom and get dress.

"This is how its look like when a puppy listens to his owner very well."Soon Young said looking at clumsy Mingyu who almost drop his powder.

"I'm done I'm done," Mingyu said grabbing his phone and his bag."Let's go" Mingyu added opening the door and went out.

"Let's go before he gets another punishment," Minghao said follow Mingyu from behind same goes to other.

Thr 6 of them finally arrive at the building and went on their separate way since they are not in the same major but sometime they will be in the same class although deference major.Jihoon, Jun, and Wonwoo will be headed to the east wing while Mingyu, Soon Young and Minghao will be going to west wing.Jihoon finally arrives at his class before professor Lim coming into the class.

"As expected from our Mr. Lee, you did a great job this time as always."Professor Lim went to Jihoon seat and giving the paper back to him."So since you are finished with your lyric you can compose the song today or tomorrow."He added and went to other students to give back the paper."Ohh also once you finish composing I would love to hear the song and play it during your graduation day."He said as he reaches to his table.Jihoon just nodded, blushing at his professor compliment and continue his next assignment.

-

"Jihoon I hear that your song will be played during graduation day," Jun said as he putting down a tray that full of empty glasses on the bar table as he done serving some alcohol to the customer.

"For real?"A long hair guy said after he done wiping some glasses now standing beside Jihoon."Look like our Jihoonie will be a producer."He teases bumping himself on Jihoon shoulder.

"Jeonghan it's not the time for you to play.We have a lot of customers here.Please if you free enough come and help me.Stop teasing the kid and help me here."An innocent looking guy said while serving a few vodkas and wines to a bunch of groups that sitting in front of the bar table.

"Fine."Jeonghan whine."Tell me more about it later okay."Jeonghan pinch Jihoon's cheek.Jihoon nodded and continue his work as a bartender.

"Jihoon can you sent 3 cups of malt liquor and 4 wheat beer at table 9.I need to go to Seungkwan's room take his key since his cousin is coming here tonight."Wonwoo explains at confusing Jihoon."Jun Minhao is looking for you at table 3." Wonwoo added

"Okay go ahead I will send it later don't worry."Jihoon reply.He starts to fill up 3 cups of malt liquor and 4 wheat beer as soon as Wonwoo went to Seungkwan's room.He put 4 Wheat beer on a tray and bring it to table 9 and went back to get 3 cups of malt liquor.After he done sending the drink to the customers, he takes the leftover alcoholic drink and put it on the tray to bring back so other workers can wash it.While he was walking to the bar table, he bumped into a muscular guy making the leftover alcoholic spill on the guy shirt."I'm so sorry sir." Jihoon said while bowing to the guy.He can't hear what the guy said since the club is crowded with people and loud music but he manages to apologize to the guy.The guy then walks away leaving him clueless."What the hell was that?"

Well, the first chapter is up so how was it?Good?Bad?Please let me know and leave some comment below. . . . . . .But happy reading thank you for subscribing the story love you. . . .BYEEEE