Chapter 11

Love at First Sight

Once Jihoon and Seungcheol get out from the Hospital, Seungcheol drive to the Park where Jihoon always went to when he feels stress. As Seungcheol park the car both of them went out and walk side to side. Jihoon sits on the bench while Seungcheol is buying them some drink. After a few minutes, Seungcheol comes back with Cola and Pepsi. He handed Cola to Jihoon and Pepsi for himself then he sits next to Jihoon.

"I don't know where should I start."Seungcheol said nervously while playing with his finger.

"Just start from A to Z," Jihoon said not looking at Seungcheol.

"A few months ago my mom arranges a blind date for me and there I knew Sejeong. Don't get me wrong I really don't have any feeling for her!"Seungcheol half yell not wanting Jihoon to get wrong about his relationship with Sejeong."During the meeting, both of us agree just to be a friend more like a sibling. I knew that she has a boyfriend but her parent against their relationship so that why Sejeong and I having a blind date but then her mom caught her calling with her boyfriend that why you see us at the garden the other day."Seungcheol explains somehow making Jihoon feel bad about the girl situation and not letting Seungcheol to explain sooner.

"I'm so sorry for not letting you explain sooner"Jihoon apologize looking away from Seungcheol.

"No don't apologize. I also should apologize for mad at you the other day."Seungcheol smile showing his dimple while caresses Jihoon's hair."I'm Sorry" Seungcheol apologize.

"No its okay it also my fault for spilling the food on your work, "Jihoon said looking at Seungcheol with his puppy look making Seungcheol blush at the little guy in front of him.

"So we are okay now?"Seungcheol ask. Jihoon nod while smiling at the guy in front of him. Seungcheol quickly changes his position from sitting to lay on Jihoon's leg."I miss you Jihoon" Seungcheol said while closing his eye making Jihoon speechless and blush.

"Hurmm" Jihoon just humming not wanting Seungcheol to caught his speechless with the sudden missing your moment. After a few minutes, Jihoon pushes Seungcheol head away and quickly stand up leaving Seungcheol speechless."Come on sent me back to university I have to pack all my things to Seungkwan house."Jihoon said walking away.

"Okay," Seungcheol said while rubbing his head and run playfully toward Jihoon.

All the way from the park to university is very cheesy with Seungcheol keep on saying some cliche thing while Jihoon tries to hold himself not to blush with Seungcheol flirt. Once they reach to the Uni both of them wave to each other saying goodbye with a smiling stick on their face. After a few days, Jihoon and other has settled with Uni thing some of them stay at Hansol's, Jun's and Seungkwan's place. All of them get back to work like usual like always Seungcheol will be disturb Jihoon with his flirty tease loving how Jihoon would react.

"Urmm excuse me, why are you so y?"Seungcheol teases the little guy who busies wiping the glasses next to him before the Club open.

"Cheol I'literallyly only wearing waiter cloth and how the hell I look y in you eye"Jihoon reply control his cool with expressionless looking

"Hyung stop being flirty with Jihoon. If you are that free feel free to help separate Jisoo and Jeonghan they keep on eyeing each other with that dirty look on their face."Seungcheol said cross his arm.

"We can hear that Seungkwan"Both Jisoo and Jeonghan yell knowing what Seungkwan just said.

"Let them be. Well for your information I am no flirting.I'm just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive the is in front of me right now."Seungcheol said eyeing every move of Jihoon makes."Hey, pumpkin looks at your phone."Seungcheol said as soon as he keeps his phone away.

Seungcheol:

You wanna know who's amazing and has the cutest smile ever?

Read the first word.

I am not a morning person but if I woke up next to you every day I'd be

I asked God a flower

He gave me a bouquet

I asked God for a minute

He gave me a day

I asked God for a true love

He gave me you 

I asked God for an angel

He gave me you

"Cheol stop it!!!"Jihoon pinch Seungcheol arm making Seungcheol chuckle.

As night come all of them start to do their work until late at night.Jihoon keeps on running form the bar counter to the customer table to serve them the drink he feels so thirsty and asking Jeonghan some water.

"Hannie can you give me warm water I feel so thirsty right now."Jihoon said looking at busy Jeonghan mixing some liquor.

"Take the right one it Jisoo warm water,"Jeonghan said still busy serve alcohol to the customer. Jihoon went away to continue his work.

"Honey did you see the liquor here just now. I think I put it right here."Jisoo comes from the kitchen after helping Jun.

"Wait is it the right one?"Jeonghan ask

"Yes, honey."

"Ohhh I accidentally give Jihoon to drink it."Jeonghan facepalms himself for not noticing.

"Oh my god Jihoon can't handle that liquor."Jisoo exclaim starts to look around founding Jihoon.

Jihoon continues his work then suddenly he feels so light and cant focus on walking. He keeps on bumping people around him include Seungcheol.

"Pumpkin what happen to you?"Seungcheol ask.

"Seungcheol there's are two of you. Do you have a twin??"Jihoon said 

"Pumpkin you are drunk," Seungcheol said holding Jihoon waist.

"Seungheol thank God that you found Jihoon."Jisoo came from no way.

"What happens"

"Jeonghan accidentally gave Jihoon liquor which that Jihoon cannot handle it. Can you bring Jihoon home first I will explain to Seungkwan later."Jisoo said.

"Okay"

"Take care of him don't do stupid thing if you want to stay alive," Jisoo warn.

"Yes boss I will, "Seungcheol said and pulling the grumpy kid to his car as soon as he gets out from the club. He waits for Jisoo with Jihoon's thing soon Jisoo come with Jihoon's backpack.

"Here Jihoon's thing don't mess with him,"Jisoo warns for the nth time.

"Yes, I get it."Seungcheol sigh.

Soon Seungchedrivesive from the Club to his house.Carry Jihoon like a bridal style and place him on the bed.

"Should i change your cloth?"Seungcheol asks the sleeping Jihoon. He quickly changes his cloth and Jihoon's cloth. He had to let Jihoon wear his cloth since Jisoo forgot to give Jihoon's cloth.", my little pumpkin looks so cute."Seungcheol looks so satisfied with Jihoon's cuteness. He takes his phone and snaps the picture of Jihoon. He soon feels tired and sleeps next to Jihoon."Good night little pumpkin."Seungcheol said while kissing Jihoo's forehead.

 

Sorryyyyyy for the late update it's already 2019 hehe. After being in college I have a busy life with the quiz, test assignments and etc.Having the course that I take right now is the hardest course. Trust me to study petrochemical engineering is harder than other courses. I feel like I study all the subject that other courses have. Imagine I'm from the art side suddenly study science side in college just wow wow.