Chapter 7

Love at First Sight

2 Weeks have passed, Jihoon and the rest finally finished their last exam in the last semester. There's nothing happened during the past 2 weeks only Jihoon and Seungcheol can't meet each other during those time since other always stick with him for the whole time. Instead of meeting each other they had called and texting during midnight waiting for the other to fall asleep. Also, it has been 1 week since the re-opening of the club and it getting busy days by days. The first day after the club was open it was full of people and they had to stay until the dawn same goes to the day after it, getting busy and busier. A lot of people whine at how they miss the club during the whole week.

Today they had to close the club once again since Jisoo and Jeonghan invited all of them to their new house. Jihoon and the others gather at the cafeteria of the boy's dorm so them all can go altogether by bus to Jeonghan and Jisoo house.

"Seungkwan and Hansol not here yet,"Jihoon said while playing on his phone said as Wonwoo, Minghao, and Jun arrive at the cafeteria where Jihoon and other are sitting at the circle table.

"What take him so long?"Jun ask who was about to seat beside Mingyu as Wonwoo push him aside and take the sit."Tch Sloth" Jun glare at Wonwoo that sticks his tongue out at Jun with an expressionless look.

"Okay, guys lets go."Seungkwan barge into the cafeteria with Hansol who is keeping something inside his sling bag.

All of them walk out from the University and heads to the bus stop that 3 minutes away from the Uni. The bus just arrives as soon as they reach the bus stop. They hop in and choose the back seat since they probably disturb other passengers if they are talking especially the gag trio, Seungkwan, Seokmin and Soon Young those three really loud when it came to jokes. Jihoon seat at the back with Chan and the gag trio. Mingyu and Wonwoo seat in front same goes to Jun and Minghao. While Hansol is seating alone enjoying his own world by listening to the music. The gag trio and Chan were talking and laughing until Seungkwan stare at Jihoon who grinning with his ear is red.

"Jihoon hyung look so happy this day."Seokmin whisper not wanting to let Jihoon hear.

"I know right. A few nights ago I awake because I was thirsty then I hear Jihoon is talking with someone on the phone."Soon Young said in low voice.

"I also heard it during midnight a week ago. At first, I thought it was some ghost who disturb me but then I hear Jihoon hyung voice."Chan said whisper to them.

"Hmm" Seungkwan humming and nodded at the same time."During lunch, he also smiling non-stop on his phone."Seungkwan added.

"Did you see who he texting?"Soon Young ask.

"I was about to but then he notices me and quickly hide his phone inside his pocket," Seungkwan said and sighing.

"Even Jun and Wonwoo hyung also notice it same goes to Jeonghan and Jisoo also almost all of us,"Seokmin said.

"Last night Jeonghan hyung told me that Seungcheol hyung keep on smiling and staring at Jihoon hyung," Chan said.

"Jeonghan hyung also text Mingyu, Minghao and me saying that maybe Cheol and Jihoon hyung had something."Soon Young said looking at Jihoon who still smiling at his phone.

"I also think those two had something."Chan said earning a look from his 3 hyung."Well a few days ago I went to the club since I have to see Jeonghan hyung then I went to the toilet and surprise seeing Cheol and Jihoon hyung get out from the toilet together."Chan explain.

"Did they saw you?"Seungkwan asks moving closer.

"Why didn't you tell me?"Soon Young whine at Chan.

"No, they didn't see me since I quickly went inside the other toilet."Chan said."I did tell you."Chan added with a weary look at Soon Young.

"When? Why didn't I remember?"Soon young ask

"I told you the day after the things happened"Chan sigh."You to focus on playing games."Chan added

"Hansol also sees them holding hand under the table once,"Seungkwan said.

"Will you accept if Jihoon dating Seungcheol hyung?"Wonwoo who turning back facing the gag trio and Chan same goes to Mingyu.

"Didn't I said it I would accept it with an open heart," Seungkwan said while smiling at Wonwoo.

"Oi Jeonghan hyung just text me don't forget about the plan tonight," Mingyu whisper checking his phone. He then text Minghao and Hansol remind them about the plan. Minghao and Jun look at them and give Mingyu a thumb up while Hansol just nodded at Mingyu.

"Okay act normal if you guys still wanna life," Wonwoo said turn around and seat quietly same goes to Mingyu.

The 4 of them stop whispering and talking about random things until they reach the bus stop near Jeonghan and Jisoo house that 5 minutes away. All of them get out from the bus and follow Seungkwan who lead the way. Soon enough they arrive at Jeonghan and Jisoo's house, Seungkwan ring the bell until they could hear Jeonghan is shouting 'Whoever is ringing the bell I will kick your if you press one more time'.

"Ohh it's you guys."Jeonghan said open the door wide, letting his child in."Welcome."

"Who do you expect?"Seungkwan asks while walking toward Seungcheol who is sitting on the sofa like a boss."And why are you sitting down like a boss?"Seungkwan looks at his cousin throwing him with a disgusting look.

"I was expected some prince charming to ring the bell and fall in love with me,"Jeonghan said while closing the door.

"Mind your own business."Seungcheol glaring at Seungkwan.

"Perhaps did you forget about Jisoo hyung who is cooking in the kitchen."Soon Young come back to the living room with a mouth full of chewing the chicken.

"KWON SOON YOUNG HOW DARE YOU STOLE THE CHICKEN!!"Jisoo shout from the kitchen.

"I WAS JUST TESTING IT."Soon Young said.

"Okay dinners ready."Jisoo comes out from the kitchen after a couple of minutes as he finishes preparing the food while bringing the fried chicken."Can any of you take other dish and bring it here? Thanks"Jisoo ask.

"I go bring the dish over,"Minghao said walking to the kitchen with Jun.

"Guys just seat anywhere you want."Jeonghan said."Chan, you sit with me."Jeonghan pulls Chan from sitting with Seungkwan.

"Here you go."Minghao carries 2 big plates of butter prawn and put on the table while Jun is carried 2 big plates of crab.

"Jeonghan where is Kimchi stew, Fried Egg, and Salad?"Jisoo asks as he counts the food.

"AHH wait, Minghao help me."Jeonghan facepalm and pull Minghao along. Soon later Minghao and Jeonghan came to the dining table with Salad, Kimchi stew, and a fried egg.

"Okay time to eat," Mingyu said while holding his chopstick.

"Eat up,"Jisoo said.

"Woah hyung you cook all of this?"Hansol asks impress at Jisoo cooking skill.

"Yep, Jeonghan makes Kimchi stew, Egg, and Salad,"Jisoo said.

"Where did you guys learn this?"Seokmin ask.

"From our mother."Jeonghan and Jisoo said in unison.

"Wow, its really good," Chan said non stop eating.

All of them eat in peace while talking and laughing. As they done eating, some of them helping, cleaning and washing the dishes. Once they have done, all of them went to the living room to join the other watching anime Class Assassination(you guys should watch this. It makes me cry. Some of them are playing cards and eat a snack that Jeonghan prepare. Jeonghan look at Jihoon and Seungcheol who joining Seokmin, Soon Young and Jisoo watching the anime. Once the anime finish Jisoo give a signal to Jeonghan gather all of them here. Jeonghan told Seungkwan and all of them gather in front of the television.

"Hyung I'm bored," Chan said waiting for Jeonghan to continue.

"Aww, my baby is bored. Should we look for some movie or play games?"Jeonghan asks looking at each one of them.

"Game maybe better than watching a movie," Jisoo said looking at Seokmin.

"Hmm, games?"Soon Young ask."Should we play truth or dare?"Soon Young suggest raising his both eyebrows excited on his face.

"Ohh sure. Its been a long time since I last played it."Mingyu said excitedly.

"All in?"Wonwoo, ask.

"Yup."All of them said in unison except Jihoon.

"Hyung you play?"Hansol asks while looking at Jihoon with puppy eyes.

"Yes, I play,"Jihoon said while sighing sitting down beside Jeonghan. All of them sit on the floor make a circle around the table while Jun is grabbing his mineral water bottle and put in the middle of the table.

"Okay Jun you can spin it."Seungcheol order making Jun spin the bottle.The bottle spin until it points at Chan.

"Okay, truth or date? eh I mean dare."Soon Young ask while giggling at his own mistake.

The bottle stop at Chan."Okay, I'm gonna ask this one young man."Jeonghan said patting Chan's back."Truth or dare?"

"Umm dares," Chan said hoping that Jeonghan won't make him do something stupid.

"Okay as your mom. Kiss my cheek."Jeonghan said fixing his spectacle and grinning at Chan.

"Uwahhhh regret!!!!!."Chan whine.

"Come one just kiss your attention seeker mom," Jihoon said making Chan glare at him.

Chan moves closer to Jeonghan and kisses his cheek."Wheres my pride. I did not deserve to be treated like this."Chan whines faking fainted.

"Okay moving on,"Jeonghan said spinning the bottle.

The bottle stop at Mingyu."I chose dare. Bring it on."Mingyu said with confidence.

"Go hug Jihoon if you dare,"Jisoo said smirking, earning a dead glare by Jihoon.

"Okay allow me hyung."Mingyu gets up and hugs Jihoon from the back. Jeonghan is looking at Seungcheol who look so jealous.

"Done," Mingyu said with his smirk on the face while letting go of Jihoon who is grumpy. Mingyu spins the bottle and sits beside Wonwoo.

The bottle stop at Jeonghan."Well, I gonna chose truth."Jeonghan said.

"Who would you save if Jihoon and Mingyu drown?"Seungcheol ask.

"I would save Jihoon since Mingyu can save himself from drowning,"Jeonghan said while hugging Jihoon and push Mingyu.

"Wow, that's hurt."Mingyu touch his heart and faking his cry.

"Its okay Wonwoo hyung probably save you," Hansol said giving a thumbs up to Mingyu.

"No, I won't, he's too heavy to be carried," Wonwoo said smiling while teasing the younger.

"I will uninstall all your game on the phone later," Mingyu said glaring at Wonwoo.

"Okay, okay I will save you."Wonwoo chuckle and caress Mingyu hair.

Jihoon spins the bottle not wanting to waste the time. It stops on Seungcheol."Dare."Seungcheol said with confidence.

"Ohh you look so confident hyung."Seungkwan smirk."Then go kiss Jihoon's hyung cheek if you dare and if you can feel free to kneel to me."Seungkwan said while smiling with an evil face.

"No way I kneeling to you kiddo."Seungcheol gets up and pinches Seungkwan cheek before he went to Jihoon. He grabs Jihoon's face and gives the younger a gentle kiss on the cheek."Satisfied?"Seungcheol smirk at Seungkwan and went back to his seat leaving flushed Jihoon.

"Hyung I took the picture. You can have it if you want."Seokmin said wiggling his eyebrows at Seungcheol keeping his phone away before Jihoon could take it.

"Send it to me later."Seungcheol raised his eyebrows and smiling with a dimple on.

"Okay."Seokmin show and Ok sign to Seungcheol while smirking.

Jisoo spins the bottle and it stops at Jun."I chose truth."Jun said.

"What is the most embarrassing thing that your parent caught you do?"Jeonghan asks with a sparkle in his eye.

"Umm it's where Minghao and I went back to China and making out at his room then suddenly his cousin barge into the room with his sister," Jun said while remembering about his embarrassing moment.

Jun spin the bottle and stop at Jihoon."I guess I choose truth."Jihoon said.

"Okay. Jihoon are you dating someone in this room currently?"Jeongasks ask looking at Jihoon seriously. Making the younger speechless."Don't worry we won't harm you if you tell us"Jeonghan added patting Jihoon's back.

"You can nod or shake your head," Jisoo said not wanting Jihoon suspicious.

Jihoon nodded and look down not wanting them to see his blushing. All of them nodded and look at each other except Seungcheol instead he get up and went to Jihoon."Jihoon is in a relationship with me."Seungcheol said earning a look by all of them in the living room.

"No surprise"

"I knew it"

"Damn it I lose the bet."

"Kneel to your queen"

"You guys not surprise?"Seungcheol ask as he sees Jisoo is kneeling in front of Jeonghan. Same goes as Jihoon who look at Seungcheol with a weird look.

"No, we knew about it. So let's continue our game."Jisoo said as he sits down after kneeling at Jeonghan.

"What-how-."Seungcheol and Jihoon said in unison still confused."Nevermind."

Soon Young spin the bottle and its stop at Seokmin."Dare."Seokmin said.

"Hit either Jihoon or Soon Young hyung," Chan said earning a death glare by both Jihoon and Soon Young.

Seokmin hit Soon Young making Soon Young look at him speechless while Jihoon looks so satisfied."What? I don't want to be killed by Jihoon hyung yet."

"Next" Seungkwan spin the bottle and stop at Seungkwan."Eh? I gonna choose truth."

"Hehe," Soon Young said smiling with his eye closed."Hmm, I really want to know how old did you lost your ity?"Soon Young ask with a serious look making the younger choke on his drink.

Seungkwan wipes his mouth as Jeonghan pass him the tissue."Uhh umm, 2 years ago after Hansol and I got together for 4 months."Seungkwan said looking so red after telling his first experience when he lost his ity.

"No wonder he keeps on asking me 'does it hurt doing it',"Jeonghan said looking so surprise.

"Well hyung you not helping. I had to ask Soon Young and Seokmin about it"Seungkwan said glaring at Jeonghan while spinning the bottle.

The bottle once again stops directly at Jihoon."Truth or dare Jihoonie?"Mingyu ask wiggle his eyebrows at Soon Young and Seungkwan.

"I not gonna fall into truth anymore so I choose dare," Jihoon said while crosses arm.

"Woahh lucky that he choose dare."Seungkwan whisper to Hansol.

"Jihoon remember when we play truth or dare last year but then you just went off because of some urgent matter? Well, we want you to do this dare since that day."Seokmin said pulling off a piece of drawing block paper from his bag and give it to Jihoon.

"What is this."Jihoon takes it and unfold the paper and read it with his eye open wide."No way I'm doing this."Jihoon put down the paper frustrated as he read it.

"What this?"Wonwoo see the word on the drawing block and read it out loud." 'Honk if you think I'm cute'.So Jihoon had to stand outside while holding the sign?"Wonwoo asks raising one eyebrow at Seungkwan and said 'I love your idea' Wonwoo moved his lips and chuckles.

Jihoon looks at those three and shoots them with a death glare. He takes the drawing block without hesitation and walks to the door. Jihoon looks at his other hyung asking some help from them but instead Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Jisoo already got their phone on the hand ready to record the video of Jihoon. The 12 of them follow Jihoon who went outside that holding the sigh. A few cars pass and then suddenly there's a motorcycle who passes by and honk at Jihoon while winking at him. Without knowing there's a beverage can flying onto the rider making it lost control and bump into a rubbish bin.Jihoon and the other look at Seungcheol who make an innocent face saying 'What? He winks at my Jihoon'.All of them went inside ignoring the motorcycle. The game continues until they feel satisfied, once they have done the 95 line volunteer sending them back to their dorm since it really late.

 

Chapter 7 is done hehe, Sorry for the late update usually I would update on Saturday but since I can't be using my laptop every day so I had to post it once they chapter have done. Thanks for subscribing and comment the story.Sorry if the story is not interesting =)

TBC