Chapter 6

Love at First Sight

Today is the day that Jihoon gonna seat for Music Exam for 2 days, he wakes up early before the exam started.Jihoon went to the library alone to revise some note before the exam start.The Exam will begin around 10 so he still got 2 more hours to do his revision.He gets to exchange some note with his classmate during the 2 hours.On his way to the exam hall, he receives a few messages from his friend and also his lover, Seungcheol whishing him good luck for the paper.He has not enough time to reply them all since he needs to switch off his phone and put it into the basket that had been prepared by the Uni staff.

After Jihoon finishes writing his answer, he double checks his paper for 3 time doesn't want to make any mistake on his paper.He raises his hand meaning that he finish answering the paper, only a few students left inside the exam hall.Once the staff takes his paper he grabs his phone which his name on the phone case and get out from the hall quietly don't want to bother other student answers the paper.Jihoon takes 2 hours answering 100 question, he grabs his bag and went to the cafeteria.He buys some donut and sandwich to fill his stomach and join his friend at the table.

"Hoon!! Hows the exam?"Soon Young asks as Jihoon take a seat beside Seungkwan.

"It very hard likes how it was before."Jihoon reply while sighing.

"Nah its okay, I'm sure you did your best hyung."Seungkwan tries to comfort worry Jihoon with his hand is rubbing Jihoon's back.

"Thanks" Jihoon smile."So does I miss anything fun while I was gone?"Jihoon asks taking a bite of his donut.

"Not really.Just that Seungcheol hyung look so happy these few days."Seungkwan said while playing with his mineral water.

Seungcheol name making Jihoon flustered.

"He looks so creepy while staring and smiling at his laptop yesterday," Seokmin added while chuckling."Perhaps he finally got himself, someone."Seokmin said making 'o' shaped mouth same goes to Soon Young and other.

"Woah Woah Woah really?"Soon Young ask slapping Wonwoo's arm playfully like a fangirl.

"Oi!!"Wonwoo shout at Soon Young who immediately stop slapping Wonwoo's arm and sit quietly while pouting.

"Sorry." Soon Young apologize and pout.

"Other than that?"Jihoon asks changing the topic.

"Ohh also Jeonghan and Jisoo hyung leaving together now," Mingyu said stealing the last piece of fried chicken from Minghao.

"Hey, that's mine."Minghao whine kicking Mingyu leg but instead, he accidentally kicks Chan's leg.

"Huuu I didn't do anything wrong."Chan whine and rubbing his leg while making a sad face.

"Ops sorry Chan.Blame that beanpole guy, he steals my chicken."Minghao glare dead at Mingyu who just stick his tongue out at him.

"Woah you wanna fight?"Mingyu asks challenge Minghao.

"Come fight me you beanpole."Minghao accepts the challenge while glaring dead at Mingyu."Borrow for a second hyung."Minghao takes Soon Young fork and points toward Mingyu.

"Ha! ha! ha!"Mingyu takes his fork and points toward Minghao.

"Ignore them,"Seokmin said who watching Mingyu and Minghao is fighting using the fork

"Are they gonna make any party like last time?"Soon Young ask taking a bite of Jihoon's donut.

"Not sure maybe he invited only us since last time is a disaster."Wonwoo, reply while yawning.

"I know right," Hansol said nodded while sipping his cola.

"But this time they move into a big house," Seungkwan said while looking at Jihoon.

"You went there?"Jihoon asks knocking Soon Young head for biting his donut.

"Yeah.Hansol, Soon Young and Chan also went there helping those two moving."Seungkwan explain.

"Ohh by the way where is Jun hyung?"Chan asks as he notices Jun is not around.

"He went to meet his junior since they ask him for some help,"Minghao explain still fighting with Mingyu.

"Can both of you stop fighting?"Wonwoo, ask while sighing."Look around, people are watching you two."Wonwoo said facepalming a shame as his table grab student attention.

"Sorry hyung."Minghao and Mingyu quickly put down the fork and apologize.

"Now apologize to each other."Wonwoo order like how a father separates his son from fighting with each other.

"Sorry for stealing your chicken."Mingyu pout and stick his hand out.

"Sorry for being childish."Minghao apologizes, grabbing Mingyu's hand and shake.

"I will cook you some fried chicken later," Mingyu said showing his canine teeth.

"Okay."Minghao nodded.

"As expected from our Wonwoo hyung."Seungkwan, Seomin and Soon Young said in unison and clapping.

"Are not you guys suppose to be ready for classes?"Chan asks making Hansol spit his cola.Earning attention from other.

"I forgot to print out my assignment.Bye Kwan sees you after class" Hansol said panic, quickly walk away, then come back to kiss Seungkwan cheek.

"No, our class is canceled for today,"Seokmin said."What are you doing later?"

"Ahh I gonna continue sleeping and then study for tomorrow exam," Jihoon said."I'm going to the room now bye"Jihoon get up and waving to his friend before he goes.

"Bye.Message the group once you in the dorm."Minghao said waving back at Jihoon.

On his way to the dorm, he switches on his phone and receives a few messages from his friend in the group chat.Jun is sending some pictures of him and his junior at the library also a picture of Hansol panic face doing his work.Chan sent a video of Mingyu and Minghao fight using the fork because of chicken.Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Jisoo bet either Mingyu or Minghao win the fight but no one wins at the end.Hansol sent a picture of Seungkwan, Seokmin, Soon Young and Jihoon talking.Chan sent another video of Wonwoo is scold Mingyu and Minghao for fighting each other.He answers a call from Seungcheol on his way to the to his room.

"Hey Ji, How was your exam going?"-Seungcheol.

"Hey.Who knows?Maybe lightning will strike my answer sheet and burn it up.The wind might blow it away tho."

"Hahahahah" Seungcheol laugh on the other side."Oh, Ji, I'm sure you did well on the exam."Seungcheol added.

"I guess"Jihoon raised his eyebrow and nodded.

"So how many papers left?"Seungcheol ask

"I had 1 paper for tomorrow afternoon and other 5 more paper on next week."Jihoon reply

"Ohh" Seungcheol makes 'o' shaped mouth."Hey, where are you?"

"I just arrive at my room."Jihoon reply hanging his coat on the coat hanger and sit on his bed."What about you?Where are you?"Jihoon asks brushing his bangs using his finger.

"Me?Hmm, I just arrived in front of your dorm."Seungcheol reply."You busy?"

"Huh?What are you doing in front of the dorm?"Jihoon asks confused."No, I'm not busy" Jihoon added.

"Great can I come in?"Seungcheol ask.

"W-What?"Jihoon quickly runs to the window and look at Seungcheol is lean on his car, smiling while his hand is waving at him.

"Please" Seungcheol beg at Jihoon.

"Uhh fine."Jihoon sigh."Level 3 room number 207."Jihoon added before he hangs up the call.

"Thanks, babe,"Seungcheol said and hangs up the call.

Jihoon checking himself on the mirror and put some perfume on him, not wanting to smell bad around Seungcheol.After few minutes Seungcheol finally in front of the room knocking and singing frozen's 'Do You Want To Build A Snowman~'.

"It's not even Christmas yet," Jihoon said as soon as he opens the door letting Seungcheol get inside the room.

"Yeah yeah.So this how your room looks like."Seungcheol said walking while looking around the room."I'm sure this bed is yours."Seungcheol point at Soon Young bed.

"No that Soon Young's.This is mine."Jihoon point at the bottom bunk who look so tidy and clean unlike Soon Young's and Chan's bed that full of cloth and cap on the bed.

"Woah no way.Wow, look so comfy enough."Seungcheol said laying down on Jihoon's bed."Yes, comfy enough"Seungcheol added grabbed Jihoon's Pikachu big size plush."Smell just like Jihoon."Seungcheol thought.

"So what are you doing here?"Jihoon asks sitting on the chaise a bureau chair spinning around.

"Just wanna see you before I go to China tomorrow afternoon," Seungcheol said still laying down while hugging Jihoon's Pikachu.

"You go to China tomorrow?"Jihoon ask stop spinning around.

"Yes.It's an emergency meeting."Seungcheol said.

"For how long?"Jihoon ask.

"3 Days,"Seungcheol said asking Jihoon to move closer.

"Ahh."Jihoon nodded and move closer to Seungcheol.

"I gonna miss you,"Seungcheol said grabbing Jihoon's hand and with it.

"It's only for a 3-day chill."Jihon said."You want some drink?"JIhoon ask.

"You have a cold one?"Seungcheol asks still playing with Jihoon's hand.

"I have green tea."Jihoos exclaim, Seungcheol just nodded."How am I supposed to get you green tea if you still playing with my hand."Jihoon said then Seungcheol let go of Jihoon hand.He went to a small fridge and take out a cold green tea bottle and pour it into a glass.He went back to Seungcheol and give it to him."Are not you going back to your office?"Jihoon asks as he sits beside Seungcheol who now seating.

"I will go later also I have to meet some client around this town.Hey, can I sleep for a bit?"Seungcheol asks while yawning.

"Sure go ahead I need to do my revision,"Jihoon said dragging the chair to the table.

"Wake me up around 2.," Seungcheol said closing his eye as soon as he lay down.Jihoon just humming.

Jihoon continues to do his revision and sometime he would take a glance at sleeping Seungcheol.He places his head on the table and slowly drifts off to sleep until he heard someone is cursing.He looks at the watch it's already 2.30 he quickly wakes up and looks at Seungcheol who look so panic and mad at the same time.

"Ji why didn't you wake me up.It's already 2.30.."Seungcheol gets up, walking out from the room and slamming the door.

"Whats wrong with him?Ouch."Jihoon touches his head and massages it gently since he got a headache if he wakes up by sudden.

-SKIP-

Jihoon wakes up late while pale face.He gets dress ready to go to the exam hall since it almost begins.Jihoon went to sleep as soon as he eats medicine thank god that his dizzy is gone for now.He hasn't eaten since last night because of dizzy.Once he arrives at the exam hall he quickly switches off his phone and put it in the basket and walk to his table.

"Ji you okay?You look so pale."One of his classmates ask.

"Ohh its nothing just that I haven't eaten since last night."Jihoon reply.

"Ohh here eat this so you still can do your exam later."The guys said giving Jihoon his sandwich.

"Thanks, Chanyeol hyung,"Jihoon said grabbing the sandwich and eat it before the exam start.

The exam finally begins, he answers the paper slowly not wanting to have another dizzy.After 1 hour and a half, he finally finishes answering 45 question which he needs to do it like an essay.He raised his hand until one of the staff come and take his paper.Jihoon takes his phone before leaving the hall and enter the cafeteria buys some rice and went to his room to eat.While waiting for his rice he switches on his phone and checks the message.Only his friend sent good luck message to him but not Seungcheol.

"Here your rice Jihoonnie.Eat well."The aunty said giving the rice that he orders.

"Thanks, aunty.I will."Jihoon replies while smiling at her take the food and walk to the dorm.Jihoon checks the message once again and sigh."I guess he already at China now."Jihoon though and listens to the song on his way to his room.Once he arrives, he went inside and see Wonwoo is teaching Mingyu while Soon Young is playing with his phone.

"Jihoon hyung,"Mingyu shout escape from Wonwoo who pull his ear for not listening and hug Jihoon."I'm worried that you would faint on your way to the exam hall."Mingyu said.

"Mingyu is worried about you since you did not eat last night," Wonwoo said.

"Sorry.I had a headache last night and eat the medicine quickly.The medicine makes me sleepy."Jihoon said patted Mingyu's back.

"Don't make me worry anymore hyung," Mingyu said walking toward Wonwoo to continue the lesson.

"Have you guys eaten?"Jihoon asks hanging his coat on the coat hanger.

"Nope, we are waiting for Seungkwan and Hansol to bring the food here."Soon Young said.At the same time Seungkwan and Hansol barge in.

"Hows your wallet?"Soon Young ask teasing the younger.

"I hate you.How the hell I lost the game to all of you."Seungkwan whine putting the food down.

"Because you are bad at playing the game."All of them said in unison making Seungkwan speechless.

"Stop make me speechless."Seungkwan said."Ohh, by the way, we had to close the club for a few weeks since most of us gonna have a final exam next week."Seungkwan added sitting on the floor same goes to other while Jihoon already digs in.

"Ohh okay."All of them said in unison and digs in.

"Are not you going to eat Seungkwan?"Wonwoo, ask as he sees Seungkwan only eat some fruit.

"No, I'm on diet,"Seungkwan said.

"Why are you on diet?Your body shape is so perfect now."Jihoon praised.

"Aww, I love Jihoon hyung.I hate you all hmp."Seungkwan hugs Jihoon's arm while pointing at his others."Except for you Chew Hansol Vernon."Seungkwan said give Hansol a flying kiss.

"Should I catch it or should I ignore it?"Hansol asks teasing Seungkwan.

"Ignore Ignore Ignore."Mingyu and Soon Young said at the same time.

"Tch jealous."Seungkwan sticks his tongue out at both Mingyu and Soon Young.

"Should we had some fun later?"Mingyu asks as he finishes eating his food.

"NO!!"All of them said in unison.

"We had to study Mingyu,"Wonwoo said fix his spectacle.

"Fine."Mingyu pout grabbing his orange juice and drink it quietly.

A few days pass, Jihoon is on his way to the library with the others to do revision together with them.Jihoon receives a text from Seungcheol.

C.Seungcheol:
Hey babe, I should never have mad at you just over a small thing.
I'm so sorry I hurt you,
and I promise I will not be so thoughtless again.
Please forgive me.

 

Jihoon:
No Its okay,
I did even notice that you are mad at me.
Well, I forgive you tho :)

C.Seungcheol:
Thanks.
Where are you?

Jihoon:
No problem ;)
I'm on my way to the library with the others.

C.Seungcheol:
Ohh, take care cutie.
I won't be able to go back tomorrow.
Look like I gonna stay here for another few days.
I gonna miss you.
But I already miss you.
Hey, where are you?
Hoon?
Hoonnie?

Jihoon:
You can't come back today?
Work is also important.
I can't meet you yet.I had a few more papers next week.
I miss you too.
Well gonna go.
I got caught play phone by the others.
Byeee.
Rest well don't forget to eat.

C.Seungcheol:
Study well!!
Fighting.
Byeee.
Okay, you too ;).

 

Happy reading =)