Chapter 4

Love at First Sight

"You better not being a rude in front of her later."Mrs. Choi warns her son before she hangs up on the call.

"I won't Mrs. Choi.Need to go now, don't want her to keep waiting."Seungcheol said quickly hang up on his mom, don't want to hear any more stupid advice thing."What a pain in the ."Seungcehol sigh messaging his back of his neck.He turning off his engine and get off from his car, walking toward a restaurant."I have made a reservation, Choi Seungcheol."Seungcheol said as he reaches to the reception counter.

"This way sir,"A waiter said leading the way for Seungcheol to the table."Here you go, sir."He added giving 2 books of the menu to Seungcheol and a girl who sits in front of Seungcheol.

"I will have Carbonara and Cola,"Seungcheol said closing the menu book looking at the girl sitting in front of him."What about you lady?What do you want to eat?"Seungcheol ask.

"I would like Chicken Chop and Cola as well."The girl said closing the menu book and place it on the table while looking at Seungcheol.

Both of them stay silent for a while until the waiter continues doing his work.

"Choi Seungcheol?"The ask wanted to confirm her blind date partner.

"Kim Sejeong,"Seungcheol said smiling at Sejeong.

"Well as you can see.."Sejeong leans on her chair crosses her leg."I'm very picky about my partner."Sejeong said."I chose a husband base on his status.It seems like you are not fit to be as my future husband."Sejeong said smirking at Seungcheol.

"Ohh that too bad,"Seungcheol said leaning on his chair."It looks like you have seen my information."Seungcheol smirk."Its seem like you are not like what my mom describes.I thought you are a very innocent kid in my information that my mom send but in the real life you like a gold digger."He glaring deep at Sejeong making her shudder."Well for your information I have someone I love, I don't need you in my life."Seungcheol said.

"Here is your Carbonara and Cola."The waiter who lead the way for Seungcheol come by serving them food."Here is your Chicken Chop."He added placing the food in front of them."Enjoy the food."He bowed and went back to his work.

'Well...Go on dig in."Seungcheol said.

"Well...Yo-You really going to reject me right?"Sejeong asks after he takes a bite of his chicken earning a look by Seungcheol who look at her confusedly."I...Um...Al-Also had a boyfriend.I'm-I'm acting this way because I thought I could make you reject me."Sejeong explains letting Seungcheol know about the whole acting.

"You acting this way so you can escape from the blind date hoping I would reject you?"Seungcheol asks raising his right eyebrows as he understands what is going on.Sejeong just nodded looking at his food, fear to look at Seungcheol."We will discuss this later how about we eat first."Seungcheol said continues eating feeling happy yet confused inside of him.Sejeong nodded continues eating his food slowly.

-

"Oi Jihoon who sent you back yesterday?"Soon Young ask as he comes back from buying a few drinks with Mingyu and Chan.

"Ohh yesterday?"Jihoon asks putting his headphone on his neck turning around facing his roommate."Well, Seungcheol hyung who send me back here.Thanks for the drink Soonie."Jihoon said turning around facing his laptop.

"Woahh this is my first time seeing Jihoon hyung said Thanks in a cute way," Chan said after taking a sip of his drink and walking toward his bed and sit.

"He only does that when he wants something."Soon Young said sitting down beside Chan with an unsatisfied face.

"I'm really surprised that he send you back here tho," Mingyu said joining Chan and Soon Young. 

"The Seungcheol that Jihoon Hyung hate?"Chan asks finish up all his drink before laying down.

"Yes, that Seungcheol."Mingyu said while nodded."Did he ask you to carry his shopping bag this time?"Mingyu asks leaning on Chan's body.

"Nope."Jihoon turning his chair to face those 3 kids."No, this time he asks me to be his friend.Is not that weird?"Jihoon ask confusing on his face.

"Wow.That very very weird."Soon Young focusing on what Jihoon just said.

"But It's not very very weird to me but is not it a bit normal?"Chan asks earning a look by Jihoon."Did I said something wrong?"Chan asks looking at Mingyu and Soon Young.Both Mingyu and Soon Young raised their shoulder.

"Maybe or maybe not."Jihoon said."Now if you don't want any of my pens in your mouth you guys better keep quiet."Jihoon warns continue copying something from his laptop.

Soon Young looking at Chan while signaling to zip their own mouth while Mingyu and Chan just giggle at Soon Young action.Then Wonwoo barge into the room slamming himself on Soon Young bed since Chan bed is compact with a small guy, a hamster, and a giant guy.

"Another noisy I'm going to get out of the room."Jihoon glare at Wonwoo who making an innocent face.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen they call us Boo,"Seungkwan point at Seokmin who stand beside him.

"Seok."Seokmin reply and point at Soon Young same goes to Seungkwan.

"Soon," Soon Young said in a lower voice.

"That it I'm out from here."Jihoon said gathering all his thing and went out."Do not mess this room."Jihoon warns making the 5 of them shudder.

-

"It very fun knowing you Sejeong, I hope that your mom not gonna set you another blind date anymore."Seungcheol patting Sejeong head gently."Let talk another time okay next time please bring along Jung Hyun" Seungcheol tease Sejeong making the latter flushed.

"Stop it Cheol."Sejeong hit Seungcheol's arm playfully."Well, I'm going now.Jung Hyun is waiting for me at the Mama Cafe.Bye bye"Sejeong said excuse herself and waving at Seungcheol who now seating alone at the bench looking at the peaceful sky.

"I'm alone."Seungcheol sigh looking around seeing some couple are jogging, play with their dog and more until he spots a small little guy sit on the bench alone while looking at his laptop and headphone at his ear."Jihoon."He mumbles still staring at Jihoon who look so focus on his laptop."Should I approach him or not?"Seungcheol asking himself.He decided to stay and watching Jihoon's step until the sun almost disappears.He stands and walks with a heavy step toward Jihoon thinking Jihoon might don't want to be disturbed but half of him worry that the younger might not notice it almost night time."Ji-Jihoon."Seungcheocallsll not earning a look by the younger."Jihoon?"This time he tap on Jihoon's shoulder making the younger surprise and looking at him.

"Hyung what are you doing here?"Jihoon asks as he putting his headphone on his neck looking at Seungcheol who give him a smile.

"Ohh I just meeting someone here.How about you?Are not you suppose to be at the University right now?"Seungcheol explains after he sits beside Jihoon.

"Ohh.I just try to find a peaceful place to study since my friend and your cousin is a bit too loud to handle."Jihoon explain."When I come here it still bright but now it almost dark."Jihoon said gathers his thing up turning off his laptop.

"Ahh, I know where is the peaceful place you can study at if you don't mind I could show you the place is not far from your Uni."Seungcheol explain."Maybe I could show you tomorrow?"Seungcheol asks hoping the younger would be okay.

"Hmm, sure what time?Maybe I could wait for you in front of the Uni?"Jihoon asks and suggested at the same time.

"How about morning?"Seungcheol ask.Jihoon thinking for a while and nodded."Okay, so tomorrow morning bring along your study materials."Seungcheol said patting Jihoon's head."Come on let me send you back to the dorm."Seungcheol said while standing in front of Jihoon.

"No, its okay, I will just walk.Afterall the University is not that far from here it took 5 minutes."Jihoon protest not wanting to trouble Seungcheol sending him back to the University.

"Are you sure?If you are thinking of troubling me you are not.Also, I need to pick up Seungkwan and your friend there."Seungcheol said not giving up on persuade Jihoon.

"Hmm..."Jihoon humming unsure either to let Seungcheol send him or not."Okay."Jihoon finally agrees.

"Okay come let's go to the car.It getting cold here."Seungcheol said staring at Jihoon who look so cold with his cheek turning red."Here use my jacket."Seungcheol takes off his jacket and put it around Jihoon's shoulder

"Th-Thank you"Jihoon stutter.He feels something warm rubbing against his cheek."So warm" Jihoon thought and looking at it surprisingly it was Seungcheol hand is rubbing his pink cheek.

"We should be going now."Seungcheol smile pinching Jihoon's cheek."Let's go."Seungcheol said while leading the way to his car.

Jihoon is walking behind Seungcheol and flushed, something on his mind."What is this feeling?I never feel like this with other?What happened to me?Am I sick?Should I ask Soon Young about this.".

"Hop in,"Seungcheol said as he opens the passenger seat for the younger.Jihoon gets inside the car still in blushing state."Hey, you okay."He asks bending to make himself same height as Jihoon who is seating.

"Ye-Yeah I'm okay."Jihoon stutter looking away from Seungcheol as his face is an inch away from his face.

"O-Okay,"Seungcheol said confused in his mind.Closing the door and went to his driver seat.He starts the engine and drives away from there."So what course did you take?"He asks to change the atmosphere.

"I take Music Courses also this is my last year," Jihoon said.

"Ohh really?Wow, interesting.Never know that you would take Music Courses.Is it hard?"Seungcheol asks feeling envious inside since he also loves music.

"More or less, its depend on you either you like it or not.For me sometimes it hard but sometimes it's not.I hate when it comes to composing, once I finish it I need to send the file to my lecturer for him to listen to it first but it's not like what it sounds like he would reject it and make me redo it."Jihoon said telling his experience during his 5 years study Music Courses.

"Tough life huh?"Seungcheol chuckle."Well, it's okay it's gonna worth it."He added patting the younger head.Suddenly Seungcheol receives a message from someone.He unlocks his phone and checks it quickly."Seungkwan text me saying that they on their way to the club because they have an emergency there."Seungcheol said. 

Jihoon humming."What about you?What courses that you took during your university life" Jihoon ask.

"Me?I take businesses courses since my dad and my mom wanted me to take over their businesses as soon as they retire.I want to try Sports courses but they didn't allow me."Seungcheol explains feeling down as he remembers that his parent against his liking toward sports completely."Well, we here.Night Ji see you tomorrow morning."He added smiling toward the younger who staring at him.Jihoon opens the door, waving and thanking at Seungcheol before he went inside his dorm.

Jihoon went inside straight to the cafeteria to buy some food.He brings it to his room and eats it alone since his roommate is at the club while Chan is at the library with his friend.He eats the food that he bought just now on his bed while reflashing his moment with Seungcheol.As he done he took a quick shower and slam his body oh Chan's bed since he too lazy to climb.

"Cheol~"Jihoon mumble daydreaming while thinking of Seungcheol without himself realize.As soon as he realizes it he quickly gets up from Chan's bed and climbs to his bed."Why am I thinking of him suddenly?"Jihoon asked himself confused with his own feeling.He keeps staring at the ceiling without knowing he has fall to sleep.Next thing he knows that the sun is hitting his face.He sees Soon Young is walking around looking so rushing."Where are you going to?"Jihoon asks with his morning voice, earning a look by Soon Young who ready to go to a somewhere special.

"Ohh morning cutie piee~~Im going to a date with Seokmin."Soon Young said fixing his belt and grabbing his cap.

"Lucky that you don't have any exam next week," Jihoon said continue laying down and closing his eye.

"Yeah yeah, ~~.I thought I saw Seungcheol hyung car in front of our dorm just now."Soon Young said spray on his perfume."Maybe he waiting for Seungkwan."Soon Young added.

"WHAT?Why did you say earlier."Jihoon said in a frust tone.He climbs down and when inside the bathroom."Oi, pass me my towel."Jihoon yell enough for Soon Young to hear.Soon Young grab the towel and give it to Jihoon who lend his hand for the towel."Thanks.Ohh if you see Seungcheol hyung please tell him I will be downstairs in 10 minutes."Jihoon said.

"Okie dokie."Soon Young exclaim.

-

"I'm sorry Seungcheol hyung, I overslept,"Jihoon said between his breath apologies to Seungcheol who waiting for him after he runs from his level floor to the ground.

"No its okay it just me who came early."Seungcheol said."Did you bring your study materials?"Seungcheol asks the younger who look so tired after running.

"Ahh yeah I bring along my bag as well," Jihoon said between his heavy breathing.

"Okay, kid hops in,"Seungcheol said opening the passenger seat for Jihoon.Jihoon thanks him and sit down quietly while Seungcheol sits in the driver seat.He starts the engine and drives Jihoon to where he used to study during he still a University Student.

It takes 10 minutes from the university to the place that Seungcheol favorite place to study.Both of them stay silent, only the music fill the atmosphere until the familiar song play.

"H-Hyung where did you get this song?"Jihoon asks pointing at the radio while looking at Seungcheol.

"Ohh this?I found in Seungkwan room last week.I thought this it was mine but then it was Seungkwan's pen drive.Before I give him back I copy all the song in there since there's a lot of  nice songs."Seungcheol explain."Especially this song 'Simple' I really love his voice so much."He added making the younger blush.

"Oww Thanks no wonder he said he lost the pen drive before," Jihoon thought."Does Seungkwan know about this?"Jihoon ask

"Yes.It's not his pen drive but his friend's."Seungcheol said, Jihoon only nodded."Maybe you know the one who makes this song.His nickname is woozi according to the name inside the pen drive."Seungcheol ask.

"I'm not sure since I'm not a social person in the class."Jihoon lie.

"But he also the same age as you."

"Ahh, I'm not sure."Jihoon lie."Seungkwan spill too much." Jihoon thought and sigh as Seungcheol finally stop asking about Woozi.

"We are here,"Seuncheol said turning off his engine and get out from the car as he parks in front of a look like an abandoned wood store.

"Hyung is this the right place?This place looks like so old and abandoned."Jihoon said as he gets out from the car and looking around at the store that made of wood.

"You will take back your word back as you seeing inside cutiep- I mean kiddo," Seungcheol said angry at himself for almost said something embarrasses.He grabs Jihoon's hand and drags Jihoon inside the store."Look like someone lost of the word."Seungcheol smirk looking at Jihoon's surprised expression.

"Woah I take back my word," Jihoon said looking around inside of the store.The store is full of gold and silver antic things and also western food serves at every table.

"Mr. Choi long time no see.It has been 3 years since the last time we meet."A middle age woman approach Seungcheol with a respectful manner while bowing to him alongside with another worker behind her.

"Yeah, long time no see, ajumma."Seungcheol smile while bowing to the woman."I have a lot of work to do after taking my family business."Seungcheol explain."Does the garden that I used to go still in good condition?"He asked.

"Yes, we have been taking care of the garden since you stop coming here."She explains.

"Ohh well here is my friend."Seungcheol introduces Jihoon to the woman.

"Hello,"Jihoon bow in a panic since he is shy around the new people."My name is Jihoon, Lee Jihoon."Jihoon introduces himself.

"Hello there Jihoon, you don't have to be polite to me."She smiles at Jihoon who look so shy holding his bag covering his face."Just call me Hyesung or Ajumma also can"Hyesung said."Cute" she thought while giggling at Jihoon who nodded and smiled at her.

"Then we will be going to the garden now ajumma."Seungcheol said smiling at her and pull Jihoon with him walking to the back door of the store.As Seungcheol push the door it reveals a very big garden and a large pond that fill with a few kinds of pretty fish.There a round table and 4 chairs beside of the pond.The pathway to the pond and the table filled with any kind of flower."It looks really in good condition."

"Yeah, also it has a fresh air here."Jihoon reply looking around still in surprise at how beautiful it is.

"You can study here from now on.No need to went to the park or the club to study.This is the perfect place for you to study, in a quiet place fresh air and no one could disturb you."Seungcheol said while following the pathway to the pond.Followed by Jihoon at the back start following Seungcheol.


Chapter 4 done~~~Hope you enjoy the story so far don't forget to comment :)!!!