Spill the juice!

CEO chef

         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jooheon took a seat in one of the cafeteria chairs with his lunch plate, waiting for Wonho and Kihyun to join him. A smirk appeared on Jooheon’s face when he thought about past Saturday. Since then he had thought a lot about Minhyuk’s shocked face, Jooheon knew Minhyuk was a person he could easily control.

“I wouldn’t smile that happily at your school lunch, considering the chances of food poisoning are quite high.” Wonho grinned while sitting in front of Jooheon, Kihyun joining next to Wonho.

“Spill the juice Jooheon!” Wonho clapped in his hand, a big smile appeared on his face and his eyes were full of curiosity.

“But before you tell the whole story we need to know one thing, his name.” Kihyun’s eyes were also filled with curiosity, but compared the Wonho Kihyun was more serious and calm.

“Im Minhyuk.” Jooheon got surprised by Wonho and Kihyun’s reaction, both their faces become filled with disbelieve; mouth and eyes wide open accompanied with a “noooo” sound. At first Jooheon thought they were teasing him, being all dramatic while not knowing who he was, but he realized soon that his friends were serious.

“You two know him?”

Kihyun facepalmed himself. “I forgot, you never show any interest in other people.”

“He was like the number one social butterfly at our school, he was always open and friendly but the last two years at high school he became super popular. He could fix everyone an invitation to a party and knew lots of people.”

Jooheon just nodded. “He didn’t really seem so confident and open.”

“That’s because he ed up!” Wonho said dramatically.

“Wonho, be nice, he didn’t deserve it.” Kihyun said semi-mad at his cousin.

“What?! Minhyuk did up.” Wonho said while giving Kihyun an annoyed look, then he focused back on Jooheon. “I assume he didn’t tell you anything about what he does?”

“No, we didn’t really talk about that kind of stuff.”

Wonho clapped his hands again with enthusiasm. “Well, hold tight husband.” Kihyun scoffed and slapped Wonho’s upper arm. “You’re not working for a sensation tabloid, just tell the story in a realistic way, lose that drama-vibe Wonho!”

“Shhhhhh! Shut it Kihyun! You’re ruining the flow of the story.” Wonho said while sticking out his tongue at Kihyun and slapping him back, Kihyun flinched and rolled his eyes.

“He became a chef!” Jooheon just took a sip of water but he didn’t counted on becoming surprised like that, so he choked on his water.

Kihyun made a hissing sound. “Guess someone also got that drama-vibe.” Kihyun sighed. “Listen Jooheon, he is a good man. Don’t look down on him for being a chef. He works hard and he didn’t deserve those people who let him down.”

“Okay but here is the thing!” Wonho clapped his hands again and Kihyun swore that if his cousin did that once again he would chop Wonho’s hands of. “Minhyuk lost all of them Jooheon, all of them! The only friends he got are his two brothers.”

“And do we know them?” Jooheon asked, lifting up his eyebrows.

“I barely remember the oldest, don’t even know his name. But that doesn’t matter because the youngest is the cutest anyway, his name is Changkyun. I got PE with him.”

Kihyun slapped Wonho against the back of his head. “Hands off.”

Wonho smirked and started laughing. “Well, chances are he may join us for partying one day considering his best friend made a great impression last Friday.”

“Hyungwon is his best friend?” Jooheon eyes scanned the cafeteria and in no time he found the boy he was looking for, Hyungwon, next to him one boy he was talking to. “It’s the boy who’s eating with him?”

“Yes, indeed. What a cute snack.” Wonho smacked his lips.

“Urgh, Wonho get a facking hold of yourself! Isn’t everyone a cute snack for you?”

“No! No, Kihyun! I’m offended, you should’ve known me by now. I normally only like hot snacks. Changkyun is a cute snack I like.”

“Keep your hands of my brother-in-law, ty.” Jooheon looked serious at Wonho but his eyes were still filled with pleasure, Wonho just sighed and rolled his eyes. “Fine, not touching each other’s family.” But there were no signs the boy was really hurt by the warning.

“So, dinner, right?” Jooheon’s serious face disappeared in one go and a smirk covered his face. “It was fun. I think he will be a good boy.” Jooheon gave a big wink to his best friends and started grinning. “He didn’t protest when I ordered food for him without letting him chose, he even asked me to not live together and I shushed him in no time!”

“Whuutt?! No way! Damn, he really changed a lot then. From what I heard he used to be quite talkative and strong in his opinion.” Wonho mouth made a wow movement and he seemed really thrilled with Jooheon’s story.

Kihyun huffed. “Did you hurt him? Like I know you want to get rid of him but don’t overdo it Jooheon.” Kihyun just focused his gaze on his untouched lunch.

“Yaa! Kihyun what do you take me for?! I will just scare him off a little bit but I will not hurt him!” Jooheon admitted he got quite annoyed by Kihyun’s words. Jooheon had never been the aggressive type, and the last time he fought someone was when he couldn’t handle seeing Kihyun on drugs anymore. Kihyun didn’t respond, pointing all his attention towards the food on his plate.

“Kihyun?” Kihyun looks up from his plate, losing focus on his food again. “Why you defend him so much?”

Kihyun sighed. “I work with him, okay? He is a wonderful chef and even though he got dumped by almost everyone he cared about he is still a bright spirit. I just don’t think he deserves you acting like a jerk and finding pleasure in his pain.” Kihyun snapped and threw his fork and knife back on his plate. His appetite disappeared, he felt bad for Minhyuk. As a best friend he also felt bad for Jooheon, but Kihyun knew Jooheon could be a dirty player. Minhyuk on the other hand was a caring and soft person, always trying to make other’s happy and confident while he lost all of that.

“Kihyun, trust me. I’m not going to ruin the guy. I promise. I just don’t want to marry, and I bet he doesn’t either want to. But if I cancel the wedding I will lose all the opportunities to work in dad’s company. I will not hurt him Kihyun, I may be cold hearted but I’m not that bad, you know that.”

Kihyun let out a deep breath and nodded. “You’re right. You promised, so I’ll make sure you keep it.” Kihyun looked straight into Jooheon’s eyes, making sure the words hit Jooheon clear.

“Promise.” A little silent fell, And Wonho and Jooheon started to eat until their plates were empty.

“What’s our plan? Your next move? I’ll also promise you I won’t spill anything to Minhyuk.”

“My next move?” Jooheon clacked his tongue. “My next move is to give him a huge shock at once. Unexpected and out of nowhere. But I still need to work it out with dad.”

“Well, what move?!” Wonho asked full of curiosity.

Jooheon’s answer made his friends go “ooooh”, surprised by Jooheon’s sneaky attack. Kihyun hoped that it would lead to Minhyuk breaking off the wedding, before Jooheon would become desperate.

“Clever Jooheon! That will come in hard.”

When Jooheon, Kihyun and Wonho were done eating they decided to spend the rest of their lunch break outside. But not without passing Hyungwon’s table, so they decided to say hi and introduce themselves to Changkyun. Jooheon wasn’t sure if Minhyuk’s brother knew who he was, so Jooheon decided to act like he didn’t know who Changkyun was.

“Hey guys!” Hyungwon smiled at them. “Glad to see all of you didn’t die of alcohol poisoning.” Hyungwon grinned, the other three followed.

The three introduced themselves to Changkyun. Jooheon gave him a little smile and then focused his attention on Hyungwon. After a few minutes the three of them were outside of the building.

“He definitely knows it Jooheon!” Wonho said looking at Jooheon.

“Tss. How would you know?” Kihyun rolled his eyes again, wondering why he still wasn’t blind from all the eye rolling at his cousin.

“Because I had my eyes on him the whole time!” Wonho poked Kihyun’s side, making the latter jump to the side. “Damn, didn’t know a cute snack could look so furious.” Wonho said more to himself.

Jooheon slapped Wonho playfully on the back of his head. “No family!” Pointing his index finger to Wonho and clicking his tongue.

“He probably thinks I don’t know, that’s good.” Jooheon grinned.

 


 

“I’m Wonho.”  The big guy smiled widely at Changkyun and stretched his hand out. He was the last of the three to introduce himself to Changkyun, the other two were focused on a conversation with Hyungwon. Changkyun took Wonho’s hand and shook it, he was the only one shaking hands with him.

“Changkyun.” Changkyun smiled back at Wonho, not feeling comfortable. Changkyun never was good in conversations or socializing, he got quite nervous and didn’t mind spending his time alone. He was the opposite of his brothers, when they were in high school everyone knew them. Hyunwoo was captain of the football team and Minhyuk was the typical social butterfly everyone knew about, both of them had lots of friends and enjoyed social events. Changkyun was nothing like that, he only had one close friend and the only time he had social events was on Saturday afternoons with Hyungwon and Wednesday afternoons with his brothers.

Changkyun knew Wonho was more a type like his brothers, especially like Hyunwoo. Wonho was athletically built, his face features were beautifully defined and when he smiled his strong and white teeth showed. Almost all of the girls at school would smile and blush when seeing Wonho.

Wonho and Changkyun had PE at the same time. Everyone noticed Wonho during that class, he always wore an extra tight shirt and shorts that showed his muscular legs. Even Changkyun couldn’t deny that Wonho was a hot human being.

But nothing more, considering he probably is not as nice as his brothers. Changkyun didn’t really care about relationships but he heard that Wonho was the kind of guy to sleep with a lot of people, male or female didn’t matter.

Changkyun’s focus switched to the boy with the small eyes and dimples. It took a few seconds and Changkyun felt like he was burning on the inside. Changkyun thought about how he heard Minhyuk scream at his dad past Saturday night. People don’t act that dramatic when something good happened and Changkyun realized that he was right about Jooheon.

He was just filthy trash, determined to ruin his brother’s life.

Changkyun was happy they didn’t stay long at their table, and he finally could relax when he saw the three walking out of the school cafeteria.

That week Wonho, Jooheon and Kihyun decided to greet him and Hyungwon every lunch break. Changkyun was relieved they never stayed long and would eat at their own table. Somehow Changkyun did feel a little guilty because even though Hyungwon didn’t mind, Changkyun knew he liked those three guys. But Hyungwon never asked them to stay and eat together, Changkyun had a feeling it was because Hyungwon knew Changkyun wouldn’t feel comfortable.

During the week his anger for Jooheon grew and when he heard certain news Changkyun really had squeeze his hands on his chair to not smash Jooheon’s face.

On Friday someone asked him a question he got a few times this week.

“Are you joining us tonight at the club?” Wonho smiled while laying his hand on Changkyun’s shoulder. The past days Changkyun noticed how Wonho always gave him attention and how it annoyed both Wonho and Kihyun.

Changkyun was doubting his answer for the first time. It could be a great opportunity to talk to a drunken Jooheon and see what he’s up to. Changkyun was pretty convinced Jooheon didn’t know who he was, Jooheon never gave much attention to Changkyun and always seemed to be acting normal around Changkyun.

Eventually Changkyun just decided to dismiss the invitation, he hated crowded places and didn’t like alcohol that much. But he was somehow surprised Wonho asked him, so all he could do was nod no with his head.

 “Ah, too bad. I bet you could light up the whole dancefloor.” Wonho gave Changkyun a warm smile.

“Well, he is allowed to join whenever he wants to. Let’s go!” Kihyun smiled at Changkyun and grabbed Wonho’s arm to drag him out of the cafeteria.

Maybe I’ll join some night.

Changkyun grinned at Wonho, who looked back at him while being dragged out of the cafeteria.

He would have his brother’s back, Minhyuk would not play this game alone.

 


 

“You’re kidding us, right?” There was a short pause, and even Minhyuk could feel there was a lot of tension in the other room. “Dad?! Dad?!” An adrenaline shot rushed through Minhyuk’s body and he was wide awake in no time.

Hyunwoo sounded pissed as hell. Which was something that didn’t happen a lot. Minhyuk held his breath, trying to hear more of the conversation but the voices he heard were way too soft. At one point Minhyuk’s attention shifted inwards and he started to think about past Saturday.

It had been four days since he met Jooheon, and every day had been a torture since then. Minhyuk still felt the kiss on his cheek and the hand on his knee and ankle. Hell, Minhyuk even dreamt about sparkling eyes and dimples teasing and torturing him. And like that wasn’t enough his mind decided to replay sweetie every few minutes, Jooheon’s voice sounding very alive in Minhyuk’s mind.

“Fine! But I’ll tell him!” Hyunwoo’s voice ripped through Minhyuk’s thoughts unexpectedly, making the latter flinch in his bed. Minhyuk knew he was the only one at home so he expected it was about him. His stomach already turned over and Minhyuk’s whole body got tensed.

A few minutes later Minhyuk’s door opened, revealing his brother.

Hyunwoo just walked in, face all serious and like he was about to tell Minhyuk someone he dearly loved had died. His brother took place next to him in bed, facing Minhyuk.

“I don’t have any words for this besides that I’m very sorry.” Hyunwoo’s eyes filled with tears and he swallowed loudly. “I realized today I can’t protect you from everything and I’m sorry. But I’ll hold you whenever you are hurt, and I’ll try to make everything bearable for you.”

Minhyuk just stared at his brother, it was all he could do. His breathing became deeper and Minhyuk could feel his heart beating heavy in his chest. His brother didn’t even say anything and Minhyuk already felt his cheeks become wet.

“You’ll move in with Jooheon next week.”

It was silent for a while, not only in Minhyuk’s room but also in his mind.

Those words hit Minhyuk like a truck and time felt like it was in slow-motion, his body felt paralyzed, throat dry and his heart painfully throbbing.

Next, Minhyuk saw everything in red and he was lucky Hyunwoo was next to him. Holding him and trying to make him calm down.

Minhyuk couldn’t believe  

how his life went from bad to worse.

 



 

Hey everyone! ♥ 

I'm so sorry for this chapter, I wrote it very quickly and I really wanted to upload it today so it may seem a bit messy... 

But I hope you all still enjoy the story and are looking forward for all the drama to come! (Please, believe me, it is coming! I just like slow built up stories) 

Have a nice (almost) weekend!!!