Marked

CEO chef

Jooheon looks next to him, slightly worried but also annoyed because he knows his best friend is overreacting; sighing very irritated and eating quite aggressively.

It was the first day since Friday since he had seen Kihyun, who seemed angry and both Jooheon and Wonho were surprised by the silent treatment they got from Kihyun this morning.

But Wonho was being dickhead-himself again by not taking Kihyun’s mood into consideration.

“Dudes, I never expected that.” Wonho said brightly while chewing his food loudly. “Was I so wrong calling him a sweet snack? Because he tasted ing spicy.” A little laugh escaped Wonho’s mouth while he took another bite of his sandwich.

Wonho suddenly eyed someone and even though Jooheon has no eyes on his back, he didn’t need a brain to know who Wonho was focusing on. A big smile appeared on Wonho’s face, revealing his strong white teeth, and he waved at the person. But of course manwhore had to take it much farther and he gave the person a big wink and bit his under lip slowly. Jooheon rolled his eyes but even when he felt so irritated by his friend’s behavior, he could not ignore the fact that Wonho was one of the few persons who could pull of a lip biting without looking too try-hard or awkward as hell.

But before Jooheon could give a sharp remark he got surprised by Kihyun’s angry groan.

“Facking. Stop it. You manwhore!” The big smile on Wonho’s face got replaced by a shocked face and even Jooheon didn’t know what to do.

This was not like Kihyun at all.

“Yo hamster, what the heck did I do wrong again?” Kihyun never snapped that easily and even when he got pissed as hell he would mostly just talk it out or wait until he calmed down. But whenever Kihyun snapped it was mostly on Wonho, but they were family so it seemed quite natural.

Kihyun just sighed, taking his time to calm down a little bit.

“I just can’t believe my two best friends are ing up the same family.”

“Okay, listen up. Cute snack kissed me. It’s not that I mind or anything, but-”

“He has a goddamn name Wonho! Could you at least show a little respect for other people!”

Wonho just tsked and continued eating his sandwich, knowing his cousin’s state was super sensitive at the moment and that he couldn’t say anything to make Kihyun less irritated.

“Just don’t do it anymore Wonho, even if he did, then just tell him ‘no’ and throw yourself on someone else.” Jooheon said with a very serious look in his eyes.

“Like you should be the one giving advice on how to treat other people.” Kihyun said bitterly.

Wonho just sighed deeply, looking back at Jooheon and nodding, feeling slightly amused by the grumpy look on Jooheon’s face, and then focusing back on his sandwich and his thoughts.

The memory of past Friday was on repeat in his mind, it was quite fascinating what happened. Wonho was surprised by the wild act of the younger one, mainly because Changkyun never seemed to be interested in him when Wonho tried to flirt with him. It was weird to him because most people were charmed by Wonho’s playfulness and would give in immediately when Wonho approached them.

Wonho always approached them.

But there is an exception to everything, and apparently that exception was called Changkyun. When he approached Wonho on the dancefloor Wonho just thought the boy had drank too much and loosened up. Then Wonho noticed how Changkyun’s aura was so differently, it had always been silent, shy and innocent. But Friday night it became something different, Changkyun’s eyes were sparkling with pleasure and his body was warm, his aura turned into something confident and charming.

It was something Wonho wasn’t used to and it made him feel curious about Changkyun.

A lot.

 


 

Heat was spreading through his cheeks and all he could do was give a small smile to the person causing all of it.

Somehow it surprised Changkyun he would even react like this to Wonho, he just kissed him to piss off Jooheon. Which definitely worked considering Jooheon threw him some angry stares during the day. It made Changkyun feel better, knowing Jooheon would be pissed as every time he saw Changkyun.

Payback’s a .

Saturday most of his memories came back, some were still a little blurry but not the kiss. When Changkyun remembered how he kissed Wonho he actually kind of panicked, but he didn’t want to make Hyungwon more troubled so he just held it in until he went home later that day.

But it was nothing Changkyun. Just a kiss to piss someone off.

Changkyun tried to act like it was nothing, but he never expected a kiss to go that easy.

“I still can’t believe your first kiss was with Wonhoe. Idiot.” Hyungwon said, still being confused by the sudden change of behavior from his best friend.

“Tss, stop overreacting Hyungwon. I’m sorry, I know he’s your friend but we were all drunk. It was just for fun and I won’t let it happen again.” Changkyun tried to sound unbothered and relaxed but his heart was still beating quite hard thinking about the full lips and muscular body.

Changkyun’s answer made Hyungwon choke in his drink. “Just for fun? Haha! Damn, I’m impressed. You come to party with me one night and you go all out.” Hyungwon laughed, and Changkyun had no idea if his best friend was laughing his irritations away or if he was truly amused by Changkyun.

“Listen, I’m not going to lecture you on what to do or not. I mean you know my first time was outside at the back of a church with a Christian girl named Laurie or something. So if you want to have fun, then you just should go for it as long as you’re fine with it. Wonho is hot and he seems to be interested in you. But as a friend I warn you, he is just for fun, there is nothing serious about him regarding relationships. So if there would ever be a chance you kind of start to like him then back off please.”

Changkyun was kind of taken back by his best friend’s words, he was not surprised he got Changkyun’s back and supported him, but Changkyun never expected him to “motivate” him into having fun with Wonho.

“I’m not planning on doing that.”

Hyungwon shrugs. “Just saying.”

But Changkyun knows he’s lying,

because he also got the memory back where he agreed with Wonho to do this more often when they were kissing.

And Changkyun was very tempted to do so.

 


 

The past days had been strange to Minhyuk. Well, to be honest, his life had been strange ever since he got forced to marry Jooheon. But as time passed Minhyuk had a feeling things were getting worse and more ed up.

Jooheon wouldn’t only brush occasionally next to him now, but he would actually grab Minhyuk and push his body against his. Rubbing his hands up and down wherever Jooheon had put them on Minhyuk’s body, using his teeth to bite in his neck or shoulder or on it. At night when Minhyuk came home and watched some TV, Jooheon would join him, laying his head on Minhyuk’s lap and rubbing and biting his upper legs/thighs until Jooheon was tired and went to sleep.

It made Minhyuk freeze, even more than before. He would try to hold his breath as long as he could and squeezed his eyes close, waiting for the moment to end.

There was still heat spreading through Minhyuk’s body every time Jooheon touched him for a long amount of time, but there was also fear growing in Minhyuk. Fear that Jooheon would lose control one day and just take Minhyuk like he wants to, not caring about how Minhyuk feels. Because that’s not how Jooheon worked, Minhyuk knew that very well. He knew Jooheon enjoyed seeing Minhyuk scared, as a puppy he could control easily.

And it ed Minhyuk up every goddamn time, because there were multiple occasions were Minhyuk wanted Jooheon to do more than just rubbing and biting him. The feeling of longing for being touched did not disappear that easily.

Even worse,

the feeling became stronger.

 

Minhyuk decided to take a shower before he went to sleep, Jooheon wasn’t home and Minhyuk had felt anxious all day, so he thought it would be better to sleep when Jooheon came home.

Minhyuk undressed himself and he did something he didn’t do much often; check himself out in the mirror. The mirror in their bathroom was very big, ranging from the ground till the ceiling. Even though a lot of people were envious of Minhyuk’s clear skin, Minhyuk never spend much time worrying about his body. He never checked it out much, he wanted to look good but he spend more time on picking out his clothes than wasting time on looking in the mirror.

But he noticed there were some imperfections in his usually clear skin. There were three little marks on his right shoulder, laying close to each other. Minhyuk also noticed the teeth marks on his thighs, some were slightly colored with blue or yellow spots. When Minhyuk turned around he noticed one big mark on his left shoulder blade.

And then he noticed the drops falling on the tiles of the bathroom, salted water running over his cheeks. His eyes were puffy and his mind was tired.

Minhyuk shifted his focus away from the mirror, walking to the shower and turning the water on. Minhyuk just wanted to stay in the shower for as long he could, washing away all his worries and anxiety, but he reminded himself that he wanted to be asleep before Jooheon came back home so he rushed himself.

He laid in bed for about five minutes when Minhyuk heard the sound of an opening door and keys being thrown on the kitchen table. Not even a minute later the door of the bedroom opened, but Minhyuk just kept his eyes closed and acted as if he was sleeping.

Jooheon walked to the bathroom and Minhyuk heard the sound of running water and brushing teeth. A little later Jooheon laid on the bed and sighed deeply.

“You still at fake sleeping sweetie.” Jooheon mockingly said and Minhyuk could feel Jooheon’s gaze on his back, but decided to ignore Jooheon and continue his fake sleeping, hoping the other would just let it go and sleep.

But Jooheon never let go that easily.

Minhyuk’s breath hitched when Jooheon pushed his body against his, spooning Minhyuk, and started to on the already sensitive spot on Minhyuk’s left shoulder blade. Making Minhyuk bite his cheeks to withhold a moan.

“I love these spots on your body, it’s like my personal painting canvas.” Jooheon surprised Minhyuk by biting a little bit on the spot. And Minhyuk was ready to die of embarrassment when he let out a small moan.

Jooheon smiled against his skin and chuckled.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make lots of it in the future sweetie. But now we’ll better sleep, we have a company party to attend tomorrow.”  With that, Jooheon gave one last on the sensitive spot and turned around, falling asleep in no time like only he could.

Minhyuk just blankly stared at the wall for some time after that, waiting for the shivers to stop running down his spine, waiting for his heartbeat and breath to become regular again. And desperately waiting for the sensation in his grown to fade away. But he didn’t wait for his mind to calm down, because it hadn’t been calm since what seemed to be forever.

Minhyuk had no idea how much longer he could live with his own mind.

Minhyuk was all dressed up for the party, he really wanted to play the sick-card and stay home all night. But he knew that was impossible because if Jooheon didn’t drag him out, Minhyuk was damn sure his father would.

Minhyuk was relieved both him and Jooheon stood against the idea of their fathers to let them wear matching suits. It was already terrible enough that it would be announced they will get married, everyone would know damn well the marriage was just to seal the business deal. So there was no need to look like a ing comedy duo putting on an act.

“Are you ready to leave?” Minhyuk asked Jooheon, who was in the bathroom.

“Yes! Let the driver know we’ll be right there!” Minhyuk just rolled his eyes, and went to the kitchen to grab his phone and text their driver.

Like we can’t drive there on our own.

It was ridiculous to Minhyuk, having a driver. Minhyuk would’ve been happier with a car for himself and he knew he would’ve probably got one if he asked his father, but Jooheon insisted on using his driver.

His driver.

That kid was definitely spoiled as . He even said Minhyuk could call him anytime he needed a ride.

Minhyuk really didn’t want to go to the company party, knowing the kind of people who would be there. All rich and full of themselves. He hoped Jooheon would also hate it there so they could leave early or that Minhyuk would find a way to sneak out, knowing his little brother would gladly join him.

Finally Jooheon came out of the bedroom door, dressed up in a brown suit, with a big smile on his face. Minhyuk swallowed loudly because he knew that wolfgrin meant he was up to something.

“Before we leave I got something to finish your look.” He gave Minhyuk a little box and Minhyuk opened it, revealing a golden ring.

“I will not tolerate other people thinking you are free to take. Those filthy money seekers have no business with you, understood? You are mine.” Jooheon looked at him with his typical dominant eyes and Minhyuk nodded, noticing Jooheon was wearing the same ring.

“But no worries, I’ll make that very clear to everyone sweetie.”

Jooheon said very sensual while grabbing Minhyuk’s hand and squeezing it, teasing Minhyuk more by giving a soft bite on Minhyuk’s cheek. Making the latter freeze, but not for long as Jooheon pulled Minhyuk with him out of the apartment into the car.

 



After a week I'm finally back! So sorry ♥ 

But honestly, if I ever have a gf/bf I would die to have matching outfits, or at least matching pajama’s!

 

**BONUSWhy leave a comment?

Because I will smile at it for 5 minutes like a big dork, and if you go all out I may even become tomato red. Totally worth it!! You will also make it to my sweet mochi/bun list and I will not haunt your offspring when I become a ghost. All by all; only benefits, no costs. ♥