Chapter 20

CEO chef

It was Tuesday and Changkyun became more nervous every hour of the day, which resulted in Hyungwon making fun of him multiple times and would end up getting slapped by Changkyun. “Don’t worry, Changkyun, you can take your stress out on me.” Hyungwon would then tease with a big smile on his face.

After school he found Wonho easily and the latter didn’t hesitate to grab Changkyun and drag him to an empty classroom to make out. They both were out of breath in no time, grinding their bodies against each other and kept finding each other’s lips. The thought of having on a school table came into Changkyun’s mind and he felt how his face reddened. Shyness overtook him and he stopped kissing Wonho and looked down. Were they really just going to do it on some public space? Did Changkyun really have no shame when he was with Wonho?

“What is it?” Changkyun looked up and he melted seeing Wonho’s big eyes and sweet smile.

“No-nothing, I just, euh,” Changkyun became even more red and he swallowed, “I just thought we’re not really just going to hang out in a classroom right?”

Wonho grinned and his eyes twinkled with pleasure. “We can always do something else in here if you’d like.”

Changkyun yelps as he suddenly got lifted up by Wonho and put on the teacher’s desk. Everything after that goes automatic and Changkyun is sure in his past life he probably already had and it’s still programmed in his brain somewhere unconsciously. He put his legs around Wonho’s waist and pushed him as close as he could against him, while his hands danced over Wonho’s upper body until they reached for his shirt and pulled it out of Wonho’s jeans so they could find a way to touch his pure skin. Changkyun could feel his whole body burning with desire as Wonho beat his lips with his, their kiss became rough and Changkyun was sure he was going to release just like that.

“What are you two doing here?! This is not the place to explore your homoual tendencies!”

Both Wonho and Changkyun got shocked by the unnoticed appearance of a female teacher Changkyun didn’t know. His heart was beating fast and his forehead already started sweating, hoping this woman also didn’t know who he was and would just let him and Wonho go with a warning.

“Wonho are you seriously done ing all the people from your year that you are now preying on the younger ones?”

Changkyun’s mouth dropped wide open and he wasn’t sure if he really heard that correct. Wonho laughed next to him and pulled Changkyun of the desk.

“Only the ones worth it, Miss Carter, so not everyone.”

Miss Carter released an amused chuckle and pointed her index finger at Wonho. “You better be careful, you’ll get your heart ripped apart one day boy. And now get out.”

Wonho grabbed Changkyun’s hand, who was still in shock from whatever his ears heard, and walked out of the room.

Miss Carter gave Changkyun a warm smile. “See you next year, Changkyun.”

 

“How did she know my name? Did she really said that? What the ?!” Wonho laughed seeing Changkyun’s face like that, like he had seen the end of the world.

“Don’t know, she is just the kind of teacher that knows everyone and everything because students trust her and she talks a lot during her class, she’s from America so she is easygoing. She gives biology and chemistry. Don’t know if you like any of those courses.”

“I love biology.” Changkyun answered.

“Perfect. Because next time I’ll give you some extra biology class and I’ll make sure no one will interrupt.” Changkyun’s face became heated again and he had the feeling his legs would gave up any second.

“Where are we going?” Changkyun asked, trying to change the topic. Wonho just shrugged. “We can go to the bar?”

The bar was a small but cozy business, furnitured with dark brown tables and chairs. Wonho and Changkyun took a seat in the back. They ordered something to drink and talked some more about Miss Carter, Changkyun never heard such an entertaining stories of a teacher and he got excited to have her as a teacher next year. They talked some more about school and Changkyun finally got the courage to talk about Hyungwon.

“What about him?” Wonho asked while taking another sip from his beer.

“I don’t know, it’s just that his mom is worried and I also noticed he is starting to get lower grades and he is tired all the time. Can you guys just, like, leave him alone or so?” Changkyun noticed how he was holding his breath waiting for Wonho’s reaction.

Wonho smiled and rolled his eyes. “Changkyun, listen, isn’t Hyungwon old enough to decide on his own if he wants to party or drink with us or not?”

“Yes, but-”

“Don’t you think the guy maybe already wanted this for a long time? I mean I don’t know his parents but imagine having high grades almost all the time and suddenly you get all this pressure, and when there is a moment you still pass a test but with a lower score everyone is disappointed while there are students who fail much more tests. I mean a pass is a pass, right?”

Changkyun didn’t expect such an answer from Wonho, somehow it was hard to process for Changkyun because Hyungwon never told him something like that. Did his friend really had that much pressure to deal with?

“But he wants to be a doctor.” Changkyun said, still a little surprised.

Wonho sniggered. “He has to take an entrance exam for that. So he only needs to pass that, he will probably study for that all summer long so let him live a little now Changkyunie.”

Changkyun felt anger boil inside of him by the way Wonho said it all so mockingly, like he was talking to a five-year old toddler. Like Wonho even gave a about his best friend and his future, the only thing he did was getting drunk and party non-stop. Changkyun wanted to give Wonho a nasty remark but he didn’t get the chance as suddenly a beautiful girl came towards them.

“Hey Wonho, haven’t seen you in a while. How are you?” The girl laid one of her hands in Wonho’s neck and gave a charming smile to him, not paying any attention to Changkyun.

“Hey Jennie, I’m good. You?” Jennie flipped her long thick hair to her back, exposing her collarbones as she was wearing a velvet off-shoulder top.

“Well, could’ve been better if I worked out some more. I really need help with that.” Jennie winked at Wonho and if Changkyun wasn’t raised decently he would’ve smashed his glass in Jennie’s perfect face.

Wonho seemed a very entertained by Jennie’s mood and Changkyun rolled his eyes. He really needed to get out of here as soon as possible.

“This is Changkyun.” Wonho said and Changkyun was amused by Jennie’s confused look.

“Hey I’m Jennie.” The girl said while giving Changkyun a thin smile.

“Changkyun.” Changkyun was surprised by his own coldness and he stood up, deciding it was enough for today. “I’m sorry Jennie, Wonho, I got to go. Nice seeing you, bye.”

Changkyun quickly ran outside and walked home.

Still being mad at Wonho,

but even more disappointed because no one was stopping him from leaving.

 


 

Jooheon was smiling brightly when he came home, a week since the spa day already passed and he could feel Minhyuk almost getting a breakdown. It was a little surprising in the way Minhyuk’s breakdown was going; instead of the sensitive and depressed state he became a little bit more aggressive. Jooheon never heard Minhyuk curse so much in one week time, and sometimes the latter tried to push Jooheon off him while watching TV or when Jooheon spooned him in bed, but Jooheon never gave up and eventually Minhyuk would curse some more and give up.

Jooheon saw it as a sign. Okay, maybe he would be getting a beating from Minhyuk, but Jooheon was convinced the other was not as strong as him, so he would survive it.

When he came home Minhyuk was, as always, preparing dinner. Jooheon smiled widely while approaching the other, surrounding Minhyuk’s waist with his arms. Jooheon deeply inhaled and let out an ah-sound. “Smells good sweetie.” Even though Jooheon was more inhaling into Minhyuk’s neck and had no clue how the food smelled.

The grin on Jooheon’s face became wider when he heard the annoyed clicking sound Minhyuk made with his tongue. “Can you for ing once let me make dinner in peace.” Minhyuk grabbed Jooheon’s wrists and tried to move them away.

“If you want to wrestle with me you should tell me. But remember,” Jooheon pushed his body hard against Minhyuk, making the other pressed against the cupboard, “I will end on top.”

Jooheon let go of Minhyuk and sat on a chair at the kitchen table. He watched how Minhyuk’s way of cooking became more loud and aggressive, and Jooheon watched closely as the possibility of getting slammed by a pan was the highest it had ever been.

They eat in silence and after that Jooheon worked for school, annoyed Minhyuk some more while watching TV and took a long shower.

It was 1:00 when Jooheon was done with showering and making himself ready to go to bed. He was slightly irritated when he noticed Minhyuk was not in bed when he walked out of the bathroom, normally the other would always go to sleep around midnight.

He walked to the living room and noticed Minhyuk laying on the couch, focusing on a TV show and completely ignoring Jooheon. Jooheon moves in front of Minhyuk, blocking his TV screen and heard the other sighing.

 “Can’t sleep.” Jooheon said with a fake sad face.

“Not my problem.” Minhyuk tried to look past Jooheon to focus back on his TV program but the latter moved closer and crouched down in front of Minhyuk’s face.

“But I miss my teddy bear.” Jooheon pouts and he noticed how Minhyuk became frozen. Jooheon stared into Minhyuk’s eyes and he saw how there was a short flash full of anger.

“Fack you, seriously, just go to sleep. You didn’t need me before either. I’m watching TV, move.”

A big grin appeared on Jooheon’s face and he heard Minhyuk whimper a little. Before Minhyuk could react to anything Jooheon was laying on top of the other.

“How you want me to move sweetie?” Jooheon asked while rubbing his nose against the other, making soft grinding movements against the other’s body with his own.

Did it turn Jooheon on? Yes, of course it did. But he kept on repeating the mantra in his head that this was necessary to get rid of Minhyuk.

Minhyuk whined, “You’re too much”. And Jooheon noticed the tears welling up in the other his eyes, but he ignored it and lifted Minhyuk up and laid him in bed.

He grabbed Minhyuk tightly in their usual spoon position. “Why you make me so hard, facking .” Jooheon groaned and he felt how Minhyuk scattered, sobbing and shaking uncontrollably until Jooheon fell asleep.

 


 

Changkyun sighed, it had already been a week and Wonho didn’t even say one thing to him. He told Hyungwon that past Tuesday was nothing interesting and Hyungwon claimed Wonho definitely wasn’t something for Changkyun. Changkyun just nodded and changed the topic quickly.

But today there was not even someone to talk to because Hyungwon got a cold and wasn’t at school today. So during lunch Changkyun was sitting alone, sending messages to Hyungwon.

Changkyun got surprised when someone joined his table, a feeling of anxiety overtook him but he got relaxed when he saw who it was even though he was still mad at the person.

“Hey Changkyunie.” Wonho smiled brightly and Changkyun had to put lot of efforts into avoiding to smile back at Wonho.

 “Don’t you need to go to your friends?” Changkyun looked around the cafeteria and in no time he found Jooheon’s death glare.

“Nope, they can wait. I wanted to talk to you for a while but I couldn’t find you. Which reminds me, I still need your number.”

Changkyun stared at Wonho. Was he serious? The guy just flirted with Jennie a week ago and now he was seriously thinking he could get Changkyun’s number. Changkyun took his fork and started to focus on his food, completely ignoring Wonho.

“Is this about Jennie? Because if it is you can chill, okay? She just works there as a waiter and is a good friend of mine.” Changkyun rolled his eyes and had to hold in a laugh, like someone perfect like Jennie would be just a friend.

“I’m serious Changkyun. I’m like her big brother and wingman, and she is just as big of a tease as I am. Okay? I swear-”

“I just don’t think we match. You said you’ll protect me and that’s really sweet, but that is not something you do.”

Wonho looked confused when Changkyun had spoken and later a half smirk appeared on his face. “Not something I do? Really? How would you know considering you already give up without trying.” Wonho just stood up and walked to Jooheon, who started to smirk when he saw Wonho’s annoyed face.

Changkyun, you really should’ve broken a glass on that dude’s head.

Changkyun’s appetite was gone and he got up and hid in one of the toilets until the bell rang for afternoon classes. He kind of felt bad for pissing Wonho off, but Changkyun knew this was not something he should get into.

After school he walked home considering Hyungwon’s mom didn’t allow visitors now that her son was sick, but when he was two streets from his school a hand pulled him and Changkyun almost fell from the hard pull, falling into muscular arms.

“What the fu-” But Wonho didn’t let him finish this sentence, because he shut Changkyun up by kissing the other’s lips. Changkyun actually wanted to push Wonho away but all his frustrations from the past week withdrew him from doing that.

They went on like that for a couple of minutes and Changkyun even heard a woman gasping for air and muttering something he couldn’t hear. Eventually they stop kissing and Changkyun could feel how his lips were already swollen from all the kissing.

“You need to back-off.” Changkyun panted while saying it and he noticed how Wonho’s body went from relaxed to tense.

 “Why would you facking kiss me then?” Wonho asked annoyed.

Changkyun didn’t have any answers for that question because he didn’t even know why. In his mind he blamed Wonho because the latter promised him sweet things and made him feel safe for a short moment.

But it meant nothing and Changkyun would be fine with that, but he couldn’t lie to himself.

He knew damn well he was already feeling something more for Wonho and he knew that Wonho wouldn’t even give the slightest fack about him.

So Changkyun just shrugged and turned around, leaving a startled Wonho behind.

 


 

Minhyuk was staring at the TV screen, but he wasn’t paying any attention to what was happening on screen. The past week had given him so many headaches that he felt his own mind and heart scattering to pieces.

He looked at the back of Jooheon, who was working for school at the kitchen table.

That piece of ruined his whole damn life.

Minhyuk wanted to smash Jooheon’s head, or if that wasn’t possible smash his own head against the wall. It all made him so angry deep inside, why was Jooheon acting like a sick bastard to Minhyuk. If there was someone to blame it would be their fathers. Why couldn’t Jooheon go ruin their lives? Why did it have to be Minhyuk who was suffering? Why did it always had to be him?

Tears welled up in his eyes but Minhyuk blinked them away quickly. He stared back at the screen in front of him.

The worst part was that his body response to Jooheon became detached from his mind, but lately even his mind seemed to be out of control. Minhyuk felt like he lost control over everything, even what was his own body and mind. Minhyuk still couldn’t figure out why his body felt so tensed and when Jooheon touched him, or how he in some way felt warm yesterday evening when he was crying. The only reason Jooheon was holding him was to break Minhyuk, but somehow his mind interpreted is as protection and warmth.

It’s just a defense mechanism Minhyuk, just defense against Jooheon.

He repeated that every time Minhyuk felt like smashing everything to pieces. It just didn’t make any sense.

Minhyuk shook his head and changed the TV channel, until he saw a movie he liked. But just when he felt more relaxed Jooheon turned around and Minhyuk already felt how his body started shaking again.

“I don’t get this. Can you help?” Jooheon asked seriously.

Minhyuk’s body started shaking even more and his breath became irregular. He felt even more miserable now because the normally presented wolf grin was nowhere to be found on Jooheon’s face and Minhyuk had no clue what the other his plan was.

He just ignored Jooheon but he realized too late that that was a bad move because Jooheon got up and laid on the couch, placing his head on Minhyuk’s lap.

“I’m serious, Minhyuk. How the is it even possible for two mixed parents to get twins, but one is white as and the other is black as . I really don’t get genetics, it makes no sense. Please explain.”

Minhyuk ignored it but he was sure Jooheon felt how his body was shaking and the wolf grin finally appeared on his face.

 “It’s not that hard of a question, no need to get stressed sweetie. I know you’re smart so you can explain it.” Jooheon said while rubbing Minhyuk’s waist with one hand.

Minhyuk got more troubled breathing and tears fell, landing on Jooheon’s face. He grabbed Jooheon’s hand but of course that didn’t make Jooheon stop, and Minhyuk just felt something snapped inside of him. Really deeply inside.

Jooheon lifted his face up, feeling how Minhyuk’s tears on his face fell down and he was sure this was the moment Minhyuk would break down.

This was the moment he would finally be free from all this bull.  

Minhyuk’s tears kept on falling down, and Jooheon’s face was close to his. There was nothing in the other his eyes, no emotion, no pity or regret, no sadness. Nothing.

And Minhyuk felt like nothing, he was nothing. His life was worth nothing and he really wanted to be something for someone.

Shouldn’t he be something for Jooheon?

Wasn’t it supposed to go like this?

Minhyuk just assumed his brain finally gave up working and just did something he wanted to do for a while.

He gave in into the heat, the longingness, and the hope he would be someone special to someone else.

So his lips crashed down on Jooheon’s lips. The kiss was soft and innocent, but Minhyuk could feel its effect through his whole body.

When he pulled back he could still feel all of it, but his mind was blank and his body stopped shaking.

Not even when he sees Jooheon’s shocked face it changes.

Not even when Jooheon’s tears fall down and he starts to scold Minhyuk it changes.

Not even when the other takes some of his stuff and smashes the door it changes.

It all changes, when Minhyuk suddenly realizes that he is all alone again.

And he breaks down on the couch, screaming and sobbing loudly,

still feeling electric shocks going through his body.

 



 

TWENTY CHAPTERS, BLOODY TWENTY CHAPTERS FOR THIS TO FINALLY HAPPEN! AND NOW IT’S DEPRESSING AS ! I’m even frustrated by myself lol, never thought it would take so long hehe.

Anyway, this last part I already had written out in the beginning and I really didn't know when to publish it but I think this was a good moment in the story. Right? I would seriously loveeee feedback on this chapter, considering it is a "turn-over" for this story and I think lots of people waited for something like this (?)   (Sorry for the cravers :p  You'll have to wait a little bit longer) 

Also, I do get genetics (I love it, sorry not sorry, I’m a nerd), so if you really wonder how 2 mixed parents get twins like that shoot the question lol.

+ Did you guys checked out the Moonbyul and Seulgi song? Like, my female #3 and #2 bias together in one video? I’m gay!    (For you info: Jisoo is #1)