The Club

CEO chef

A/N

I noticed I never gave info about how old everyone is in this story (forgive me, plss), so here you go: 

Hyunwoo is the oldest, 22 years old.
Minhyuk is 20 years old.
Wonho, Kihyun and Jooheon are 17/18 years old (senior year in high school). 
Changkyun and Hyungwon are 16/17 years old (5th year of high school). 

Enjoy the story ♥


 

“Fack! I never thought I would get into this club!” Hyungwon cheered. He thanked Kihyun one last time before they separated, Hyungwon had never been in The Monsta Club while Kihyun probably was able to draw the whole building while being blinded. The club was a small building but it was a super popular place. On Fridays the club was always filled with chill RnB music.

“Let’s hope the club is as awesome on the inside as it looks like on the outside.” His friend Mark said. But of course it was! The club had a big bar surrounded by tables and chairs, they looked down on the dancefloor you could get to by walking the wide stairs.

Hyungwon looked at Mark, eyes narrowed and filled with pleasure and a small smile on his face. “Soooooo? what do you think Mark?” And Hyungwon loved the answer of his old good friend.

“DRINK!”

Hyungwon already drank a lot and his body wasn’t able to dance anymore because he lost all control of his senses. So he sat down, looking and laughing with Mark who was trying to score a girl.

“There you go! Cheers!” Hyungwon got startled by the sudden soft slap on his upper leg but he calmed down when he saw who it was.

“Kihyun! Hey!” Kihyun ruffled through Hyungwon’s hair.

“You, my friend, are a genius! I mean how did you ever succeeded in making little hamster over there pass a math test? You deserve much more than a drink, like a statue or something.”

“Ow, shut it, you pumped up bunny!” Kihyun said annoyed, but the buffed guy responded by sticking out his tongue and laughing playfully.

“Urgh, can you believe he is family? I’m embarrassed.” Kihyun said while rolling his eyes at the other guy.

“I’m Wonho,” the guy said while giving a big smile to Hyungwon, “I’m big and pumped up.” A laugh escaped Wonho’s lips. It was such a contagious laugh, so Hyungwon ended up sniggering.   

“Wonho is a , just giving you the crucial information.” A third guy joined them, giving a big wink to Hyungwon. The first thing Hyungwon noticed were the guy his sparkling eyes. His eyes were not big, especially when he smiled, but they looked pretty. Hyungwon bet the guy’s eyes would be able to light up a dark room.

“I’m Jooheon.”

Mark was nowhere to be found and when Hyungwon finally got a responds from Mark it appeared that he somehow had been able to score a girl. So Hyungwon ended up spending the rest of his night with Kihyun, Wonho and Jooheon. Not that he minded, he had fun with these guys.

The only friend Hyungwon had at school was Changkyun, and even though he loved his best friend, the only disadvantage of him was that he hated going to clubs. Hyungwon moved two years ago and had to change schools. Mark was one of his old high school friends from before Hyungwon moved to Seoul. He met up with his friends once a month, mostly Hyungwon went to where they lived. And the times his friends came to Seoul it was fun, but it would’ve been better if they’ve gotten into this club. Kihyun was really bad in math, so Hyungwon was sure he was able to get into the club the next month as well.

It was already 4:00 when they left the club, Mark dumped Hyungwon by going home with some girl. But whatever, Hyungwon would survive a lonely walk home of ten minutes.

“You also walk home? Nice, we also live close from this club. Let’s see how far from each other we live.” Kihyun said while hanging his arm around Hyungwon’s shoulder.

And it seemed that it wasn’t that far. Jooheon was the first to separate from the other’s and a few minutes after that it was time for Hyungwon to go.

“Thanks for hanging out with me tonight! I had fun, Kihyun thanks mate!” Hyungwon said with an obvious drunken voice while he grabbed Kihyun and gave him a big hug. “No, no. Thank you math genius!”

“Cuteeeeeeee.” Wonho said while dying from laughter, making the other two laugh as well.

“Hyungwon, you want to join us next week too?” Kihyun asked with a big smile.

“Yeah sure.” Hyungwon was surprised Kihyun asked that, but he felt really happy about it.

However, the day after Hyungwon felt less happy. His head hurt like hell and his throat was super dry.

So this is what a hangover feels like. Urgh!

He took his phone so he could check if Mark was still alive.

“I hope you get a STD you jerk.” Hyungwon mutters, but he felt relieved when he reads a message from Mark from an hour ago, stating that the night was fun and he got home safely. Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

“What? You seriously got in that club?” Changkyun was looking with big eyes at his best friend, who looked pale and tired.

“Yes, it’s seriously awesome Changkyun! Join me next time!” Hyungwon tries to say enthusiastically, but everything loud hurts his head at the moment so he ended up flinching from his own voice.

Changkyun chuckles. “I guess you went all out on the first time. Idiot.”

“I’m going again on Friday. Please join me Changkyun? Pleaseeeee.” Hyungwon said while pouting his lips.

“The only time you’ll be able to get me into one of those clubs is when I’m dead.” Hyungwon laughs, his best friend was right. Changkyun hated to be in one place with a lot of people at the same time, he didn’t drink much because he gets easily drunk and he never liked RnB and pop music. “With who did you go?”

“Mark, and later I hang out with Kihyun, Wonho and Jooheon. They are one year higher than us at our school. You know who they are when you see them.” Hyungwon went on telling Changkyun about the club and how pretty it looked, how the music was just perfect for dancing but also for relaxed talking at the bar and about how he really liked the three guys from their school and how they asked him to join him again.

After they took some drinks and food they started their typical Saturday afternoon time: school and chill. But while they were working for their group project and other schoolwork, Hyungwon noticed that Changkyun was acting different. He looked nervous and it seemed like his best friend couldn’t concentrate on anything.

“What’s the matter Changkyun?”  

“Minhyuk is forced to marry someone.” All Hyungwon could do is stare with open mouth at his best friend and even though the sentence Changkyun spoke was very clear, Hyungwon had difficulties in understanding what it meant.

“W-What?” And so Changkyun told him the whole story, about how his dad was still pissed at Minhyuk for being a chef and that he had to marry someone from another company-family. Hyungwon thought it was a really facked-up story and he felt hurt when he noticed how Changkyun tried to hold in his tears while telling the story. It was hard for Hyungwon to see his friend like that, he never saw Changkyun cry, his best friend was someone who was good at holding his emotions to himself.

“Do you know who he has to marry?”

“No, I don’t.”

 


 

“Do you know who he has to marry?”

Yes, I do. But I can’t tell you because you decided to party with him yesterday, dickhead.

“No, I don’t.” Changkyun responds, letting out a deep sigh. “Let just try to get our homework done so we can chill afterwards.” Hyungwon just nodded, knowing that when Changkyun was done talking he was really done.

Changkyun was happy he talked to Hyungwon about it, but he also got irritated when Hyungwon got all happy talking about those three jerks.

Jooheon.

A voice inside Changkyun’s head kept on saying that name, as if he wanted to bully himself. It was making him insane. Changkyun wanted to tell Hyungwon, and ask him about every small detail he knew about Jooheon. But he couldn’t, his best friend was way too happy about hanging out with Jooheon and his friends. And Hyungwon probably knew not much about him since they just met yesterday.

Changkyun never thought his dad would give a name that easily, he just asked it once yesterday evening and his dad just answered. His dad even knew they’re going to the same school, so Changkyun also ended up getting a warning from his dad to leave Jooheon alone and to not bother him.

Jooheon had always been strange for Changkyun. Their high school wasn’t that big considering the first three years were in a separate building, so you were able to recognize every face. Jooheon’s face was a face that stood out easily, and a lot of people talked about him at school. Apparently, he always got out of trouble easily. It was also known that he was a very calm person but if someone messed with him he took payback ten times worse.

Changkyun didn’t like it, he didn’t even like it a tiny bit. He felt like Jooheon was a two faced brat.

Changkyun just kept on hoping Jooheon would never hurt his brother.

Changkyun made sure he got home before Minhyuk left for his dinner. He was not going to tell him about knowing who he would marry. Firstly, because Minhyuk was about to find out himself in no time and second, Changkyun could be wrong about Jooheon. So there was no reason to make his brother more stressed and upset about it.

He hated how his brother tried to joke about canceling the wedding because he looked too pretty. It just made Changkyun realize that Minhyuk doesn’t deserve all of this. His brother wasn’t only pretty, but he was also loving and kind and full of passion for life. The past days his brother had a rough time but despite all of it he still tried to act energetic and bubbly around Changkyun and Hyunwoo. Changkyun slightly got irritated by it, as if Minhyuk could fool anyone. He looked pale, didn’t eat and his eyes were swollen and red every time Changkyun saw him. It would’ve been better if his brother had just smashed everything into pieces and admitted how broken he felt.

But he didn’t, his brother never did. And somehow Changkyun felt guilty because he didn’t make an effort to start a conversation about it with his brother. It had always been hard for Changkyun, to talk about feelings.

All Changkyun could so was apologize.

“Why? It’s not your fault Changkyun. We always have each other, okay? It will be alright, I promise you.”

Minhyuk said those words to sooth Changkyun, to make him less hurt. But the words only brought tears and anger when Changkyun was lying in his bed. Because why was his brother trying to prevent Changkyun from feeling like when Minhyuk was the one in the middle of the storm.

Changkyun couldn’t fall asleep and when there were finally noises inside the house, all he could hear was Minhyuk scream at his dad and slamming the door.

A tear fell from Changkyun’s eye, and the boy sighed.

 

I facking hate you Jooheon.

 



 

Ta-daaah! Another chapter :D 
it's more of a filler (again), but like I said in previous chapters I will also focus on side-stories so this chapter is more relevant for that. 
+At one point they all need to meet each other, right? 

The next chapter will have a "drama trigger" so I hope that will make the story more interesting and "spicy" haha :p  (in a drama way, not a y way, that's for later - sorry babes!) 

 

Have a nice beginning of the week! ♥