Chapter 19

CEO chef

The skin was soft, mixed with sweat and oil. Jooheon was surprised how Minhyuk’s body became so relaxed, while it was all shaky and tense not long ago. Somehow it bothered Jooheon; this was not meant as “bonding” time, it had to Minhyuk up and make him even more disgusted of Jooheon.

Jooheon had massaged Minhyuk’s chest, shoulders and arms and wondered if any of it was a good idea in the first place. Not only the spa, but also all the biting, and touching. Because even though Minhyuk was shaky and looked scared, Jooheon also noticed how Minhyuk was coping with it in some way.

But everything went wrong when Jooheon’s hands trailed down and he noticed how Minhyuk became slightly hard. It was even worse when Jooheon realized his body was reacting on it, heartbeat a becoming faster and a beating sensation in his crotch.

He couldn’t handle it any longer and made Minhyuk turn around, afraid the latter would notice Jooheon’s state. A voice in his head screamed at Jooheon for reacting like this. He should push Minhyuk away and not become heated up by him.

Jooheon knew he had to play the game harder, making Minhyuk suffer. He truly believed he wasn’t a bad person but what else could he do? Kill Minhyuk? Quickly marry someone else? No, there was no option, Jooheon had no bond or love for Minhyuk so there was no reason to sacrifice himself.

His hands trailed down to Minhyuk’s cheeks. Yes, the boy had already been way too relaxed for too long and he only promised Minhyuk not to touch him between his legs. So Jooheon didn’t hesitate to intensely massage Minhyuk’s behind, resulting in the reaction Jooheon was exactly expecting of the other.

But his own body failed him again when Jooheon noticed how heated his cheeks became and how his breathing became more irregular when Minhyuk looked at him full of heat.

 


 

“I guess it’s your turn now.” Minhyuk felt numb, not only his mind went blank but his whole body was again in a frozen state.

Jooheon laid down on his back and stared at Minhyuk. “Come on, we don’t have all day sweetie. We’ll burn here in the sauna.” A big grin spreading on Jooheon’s face.

But Minhyuk was not stupid, he noticed how flushed Jooheon looked and how the latter his breathing was irregular.

Why the hell did it turn Minhyuk on?

He was so relaxed that he didn’t notice at first how his body reacted to Jooheon’s hands. Minhyuk hated how his body always reacted like this, it felt like his own body was failing him and it was torturing his mind. Minhyuk was sure he would lose his sanity one day.

His hands just started to move on Jooheon’s chest and stomach. Minhyuk tried to focus on his hands, feeling how Jooheon was staring at him and avoided to look at something that could possibly turn him on even more.

A hand slipped under his chin and pushed his head up, making Minhyuk and Jooheon’s eyes meet. The hand fell back next to Jooheon’s body and Minhyuk’s heartbeat was going crazy again with the way Jooheon was staring at him. Lips slightly parted and eyes twinkling with lust.

“Let’s go. We’ve been here for too long.” Jooheon looked serious, he lifted his body up and grabbed Minhyuk’s hand. Before Minhyuk got a chance to take his towel Jooheon already took it and walked out of the sauna with him.

They arrived at the showers. The showers were very small and Minhyuk noticed how only one shower was free at the moment.

“You go, I’ll wait.” He said without looking at Jooheon.

The other one tsked and pulled Minhyuk harshly with him. “You wish.”

And there Minhyuk was again, pulled into a tense situation by Jooheon. Their bodies were squeezed against each other, making Minhyuk’s back push against the cold shower wall and shiver. Minhyuk could only stare at Jooheon while the latter was putting soap on their bodies and rubbing it in.

This was too much.

Jooheon’s eyes locked with his again and Minhyuk knew the look he was giving Jooheon because he got that feeling again, that pathetic feeling that won’t leave him alone: longingness for warmth. So he knew his eyes were filled with desperation and desire. He knew Jooheon saw it too, because his eyes started to reflect the exact same thing.

Jooheon came closer and put his forehead against Minhyuk’s. Everything became so tense and Minhyuk hated it. All he wanted at that moment was for Jooheon to  kiss him and his mind was screaming how ed up that was, but Minhyuk didn’t care.

Because why would he? Wasn’t he supposed to be Jooheon’s husband-to-be? Wasn’t it supposed to be normal that they should do things like this? Would it be so bad to have no other connection with Jooheon except for lust?

But on the other hand Minhyuk knew that he would leave the moment he could.

Jooheon noticed how something in Minhyuk’s eyes changed, he knew the latter was thinking very hard about them. But before Jooheon gave Minhyuk a chance to say or do anything he pulled back, getting out of the shower and drying his body.

Minhyuk closed his eyes, took a few deep breaths and opened his eyes again, focusing them on Jooheon. Today he failed in so many ways, he knew that when he finally could think clear about this that he would hate himself more. He always tried to avoid looking at Jooheon’s body, Minhyuk knew it was well-built but not too muscular. But today Minhyuk realized it was not only well-built but also more attractive than he expected it to be.

After putting their clothes back on, Jooheon and Minhyuk went to the little café that was located next to the spa to eat a sandwich.

It was silent and Minhyuk was thankful for that, he couldn’t handle anything more today. It was 12:00 and it had already been way too much to handle. But Jooheon could read minds, or at least Minhyuk’s mind, he was sure of it. Because, again, Jooheon started talking about something Minhyuk was thinking about.

“I enjoyed today, sweetie. You’re good company and I feel like we’re really bonding.” Nothing was left from Jooheon’s flushed face and his usual wolf grin and sparkling eyes were back at it again. “I’m so proud by the way, you didn’t even look at all the other men in there. Luckily, because you don’t want to see me jealous.” The twinkle in Jooheon’s eyes changed into something dangerously and Minhyuk could just prevent himself from choking in his drink.

Was Jooheon seriously acting possessive?

Minhyuk tried to finish his sandwich quickly, hoping they would get out of here soon and he could lock himself up in the bathroom at home.

When they left the place Jooheon let Minhyuk drive, saying he would go to school in the afternoon and Minhyuk had to drop him off. Minhyuk of course didn’t mind, considering he felt ed up and needed some time for himself.

Minhyuk was already sitting in the kitchen chair for about an hour, staring at his full but cold cup of tea. He kept on wondering why Jooheon was acting like this and why the latter always had so much pleasure in torturing him. This was not Minhyuk’s fault, just like Jooheon he didn’t want any of this to happen.

They had no choice.

Tears were welling up in Minhyuk’s eyes again and Minhyuk wondered if there would ever be a time were the tears would be gone. Minhyuk knew Jooheon had no intention in making their situation less harsh. But it made Minhyuk so confused about why Jooheon did it.

Was Jooheon attracted to Minhyuk in a physical way?

Or is he really trying to get rid of Minhyuk by playing dirty?

The rest of the afternoon Minhyuk tried to block his thoughts by distracting himself in cleaning the house and going for grocery shopping. When he came back from the store Jooheon was already home, sitting on the kitchen table with his laptop and homework spread out next to it.

“I was sooo relaxed afternoon Minhyuk, damn.” Jooheon gave a big grin to Minhyuk, making the latter his stomach turn. “Your hands did a miracle, sweetie.” 

Minhyuk ignored it and started to make dinner and felt relieved when he noticed Jooheon was focusing on his schoolwork. Later they ate in silence and when Minhyuk went to watch some show on TV he was again relieved when he saw Jooheon was working for school again.

Must be a big test.

Minhyuk was happy he could finally enjoy one of his favorite series again, without someone touching him the whole time.

 


 

Jooheon was biting his under lip harshly.

Stupid essay!

It was not like it was hard to write an essay for history class, but Jooheon had better things to do today. He wasn’t done with ruining Minhyuk, who looked a little too relieved by not getting attention from him.

Two pages to go Jooheon! You’ll be done soon enough.

Of course it was not soon, and when Jooheon was done with the essay Minhyuk stood up and went to bed. Not much later Jooheon followed, Minhyuk already laid in bed and pretended to be sleeping.

A wide smirk appeared on Jooheon’s face while he crawled in bed. He moved closer and closer to Minhyuk until his chest was against Minhyuk’s back. Minhyuk was a light-weighted so Jooheon had no problem lifting the boy up so he could turn him around. Minhyuk gasped but before he could do anything he was already squeezed against Jooheon; head resting on Jooheon’s shoulder and their chests against each other. Jooheon tightly wrapped his arms around Minhyuk’s body so the latter would not shift away from him.

“H-how is s-school?” Jooheon chuckled. If Minhyuk’s plan was to make him turned-off then he was doing it the good way.

“It feels like I’m getting screwed over every day but without the .”

“Oh.” Minhyuk tried to say casually, but Jooheon could sense how his answer surprised Minhyuk.

Jooheon bit his under lip to not start to laugh out loud. Eventually it failed and he laughed, being amused by Minhyuk’s dumbfounded response. But Jooheon was surprised when he heard Minhyuk laughing softly with him and an unexpected warmth spread in Jooheon’s body.   

This was nice.

Jooheon sharply inhaled and slightly flinched. Minhyuk’s head looked up. “Are you okay?”

How could he even think that? Jooheon felt dizzy from the thought and feelings that overtook his mind. Did he go crazy this time?

Jooheon just shook the feeling off; he just laughed everything away and stared at Minhyuk’s expectant face.

 “Well yeah, I noticed my lovely hickeys almost disappeared.” And he turned around, making Minhyuk lay under him and started to on Minhyuk’s body.

He did it everywhere on Minhyuk’s upper body, starting with his neck, then his shoulders and ending with his chest.

Jooheon heard how Minhyuk slightly whined a few times, because Jooheon was not handling him softly. He was angry and felt like he had just stabbed his own back, so every hickey he made was made with much force and frustrations.

He had to get Minhyuk out before he lost his goddamn mind.

 


 

Hyungwon busted out with laughter, his laugh always worked contagiously for Changkyun so the latter also ended up laughing. When Changkyun’s meeting with Dr. Kang was over he didn’t want to go home and ended up at Hyungwon’s place, a home where he knew he was always welcome.  They made some homework together and then Hyungwon’s mom cooked some spaghetti for them and now they were watching a comedy movie. Changkyun didn’t watch lots of movies, and most of the time they were not comedy but Hyungwon’s laugh always made up for it.

But it was not like Changkyun could concentrate on the movie anyway. He kept on thinking how Wonho kissed him after school and he could feel the heat in his cheeks. Changkyun kept thinking about how he and Wonho will be hanging out tomorrow and Changkyun wanted to slap himself for saying yes so easily to Wonho. But why wouldn’t he when it felt too good.

“You know, the movie already ended four minutes ago.” Hyungwon squeezed lightly in Changkyun’s upper arm and looked worried at his friend. “Are you okay? I can imagine seeing Dr. Kang again brought up a lot of feelings and memories.”

Changkyun didn’t know what to do, he told his best friend everything about his appointment with Dr. Kang but he couldn’t manage to bring Wonho up. Yes, his friend said Changkyun could go for it as long as there were no feelings involved, but no, it didn’t sound that convincing.

But here he was, feeling excited yet restless for tomorrow. Changkyun knew he needed his best friend to get him through this, and he knew that Hyungwon would always have his back even when he would do something the other didn’t like.

“I kissed Wonho.”

Hyungwon stared confused at him, thinking about what his friend was saying and why it would be bothering him. “At the club? I know, I saw it and I still try to erase it from my memory because the alcohol didn’t do it.”

“No, no Hyungwon. I kissed him today at school, and I’ll be meeting him after school tomorrow and I’m sure I’ll kiss him again.” Changkyun’s words came out shakingly and he didn’t have the guts to look Hyungwon in his eyes, afraid his friend would be all negative about it.

“You what?” Hyungwon eyes became big and he stared at Changkyun with an open mouth, clearly shook and surprised by his best friend’s plans.

“Well, you said it yourself. I could just have fun with him.”

“Yes and you said you were not planning on doing that.” Hyungwon still couldn’t believe his best friend was tempted by Wonho. It was not like Hyungwon was feeling pissed or was mad, but he already saw his oh-so-innocent friend passionately making out with the school’s biggest and now he was planning on having fun with Wonho.

Changkyun was looking at the ground, feeling embarrassed for telling his friend about it and Hyungwon noticed how Changkyun started to close up. Hyungwon knew that if he wouldn’t say anything soon Changkyun wouldn’t tell him anything and even though that was tempting, considering Hyungwon really had no interest in Wonho’s skills, he did wanted to be there for his best friend.

“Listen, I won’t judge you Changkyun. I never did, and you know I never will, okay? I promise you. And yes I told you having fun with Wonho would be quite amusing and stuff, but…” Hyungwon dropped a silence and looked like he was thinking how to say his next words.

“But what?” Changkyun looked up and saw Hyungwon being worried again for his friend. It somehow made him feel good, he was glad to have Hyungwon who always knew what to say and was a very shameless and open-minded guy who would listen to anything.

Hyungwon sighed. “You’re soft Changkyun. I don’t want you to get hurt by a brainless walking piece of testosterone.” Changkyun laughed at that.

“I’ll call him that! But don’t worry, I know it’s only physical between me and Wonho.”

They laughed a little more after that and Changkyun decided it was time to go home. He said goodbye to Hyungwon and went to say goodbye to his parents.

“Oh, Changkyun I’ll walk with you outside, I was just about to leave for grocery shopping.”

Hyungwon’s mom gave him a warm smile and walked with Changkyun out of the apartment.

“How is Hyungwon doing?”

Changkyun didn’t know what to answer at first, considering the question was unexpected and Changkyun knew how close Hyungwon was with his mom, so he assumed she would know how Hyungwon was feeling.

“Euh, he’s doing good, I guess. Why are you asking?” Changkyun looked up and saw Hyungwon’s mom pressing her lips together as if she was thinking very hard.

“He looks really tired and goes out a lot and his grades are getting lower, like he still passes every test but it’s much lower than he is capable of.”

Changkyun swallowed loudly, of course he was not blind and he had also noticed all the things that Hyungwon’s mom said.

“I know, I’ll talk to him if you want to?”

Hyungwon’s mom smiled at Changkyun and put a warming hand on his back. “Thank you Changkyun, let me know if something’s wrong, okay?”

Changkyun nodded, but he had the feeling Hyungwon’s mom was not only referring to if something’s wrong with Hyungwon. They separated their ways outside and Changkyun kept on thinking about

He should talk with Wonho about it.

 



Personal note: 

First of all, sorry for uploading so late this week. My week was super packed with my thesis and suddenly all of my 5 friends started to become super social lol and I also had work. The thing is that when I wrote all day for my thesis I'm just done writing and I really just want to watch some brainless TV or listen to music. 

Also, I will probably now upload once a week, I will keep it on Tuesday (so you all know when I'll upload instead of not knowing when something will come out). When I have the time I'll upload twice like I usually did, but for the next weeks I wouldn't really hope for it... 

Sorry :( really :( a :( lot :(  

 

Chapter note: 

I hope you still enjoyed this chapter and became a little curious about how the story will go on (?)  

They got a little “soft” moment and I honestly think it’s cute but Jooheon is an , but then again I write this story so I guess I’m the now.

I always try to end my chapters with a little bit of a cliff hanger but I really couldn't make anything for this chapter. Guess I can't always tease you :p 

+ I also gave up with naming my chapters hahaha, I seriously waste too much time on it and they are still ty. 

Also thanks for everyone leaving reactions or upvoting ♥♥  

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND BABES ♥