Heat

CEO chef

 

Jooheon looked at his phone to check the time, it was 4:30 and he hadn’t been able to close his eyes for one minute. There was too much on his mind right now.

You almost facking harassed the guy, Jooheon!

Jooheon sighed. He tried to lay comfortable on the couch, which was impossible, but sleeping in the bedroom was not an option now. The crying sounds from Minhyuk, that ended just a half hour ago, were on repeat in Jooheon’s mind.

Did he feel bad for making Minhyuk cry?

Not really. Jooheon was sure he made the boy cry multiple times. It was not like Jooheon was fine with the whole situation that they were in. It was not Jooheon’s fault he coped with it differently than Minhyuk did.

But Jooheon couldn’t deny the fact that Minhyuk made it difficult for him. He had hoped that Minhyuk would cancel marrying Jooheon, but Jooheon realized Minhyuk is probably as stuck with the deal as he his. It was a weird feeling, having a person around him who would be with him for a really long time.

Jooheon didn’t want Minhyuk, nor did he needed him. If there was any chance the business deal between their fathers would be canceled Jooheon would take his in three seconds and leave this place without second thought.

Yet, Jooheon couldn’t deny the feeling he got when touching Minhyuk. The latter’s body was perfectly shaped, just like his face. It was a lie if Jooheon said Minhyuk wasn’t attractive. However, Jooheon got surprised by the sudden urge to touch Minhyuk and all the heat that came with it.

How long had it been? Half a year or something?

Jooheon never had a high libido. He recalled that there had been more times he slept with someone out of frustration and for stress relieve than out of desire or love. There were not much people Jooheon was attracted to. His future husband, on the other hand, was quite the exception and that’s what ed Jooheon up when he laid on Minhyuk.

Jooheon pushed his head harder against the couch. How great it would’ve been if he had ed Minhyuk raw here on this couch.

But that didn’t happen. Jooheon was cold-hearted and he knew from himself that he was quite the with a lack of empathy on many occasions, but he wasn’t a monster. There were two times in his life where he fought with someone; one time during primary school because stupid Sungjae pulled the hair of the new shy girl, and when his best friend, Kihyun, became a junk and he had to beat some sense into him. Besides that Jooheon never fought with anyone, neither did he touch people without consent.

But again, Minhyuk made it so hard for him.

Yesterday evening, when he laid on top of Minhyuk on the couch, Jooheon’s lust went through the roof. Jooheon just wanted to touch every inch of the other’s body, and biting it. He wanted Minhyuk to moan, Jooheon wanted to moan. But Jooheon was no idiot, it would’ve been plain if he did.

So he just buried his face into Minhyuk’s neck, still holding the latter his wrists next to his face. Jooheon tried to calm the fire in his body by breathing deeply in and out, trying to keep his body as frozen as Minhyuk’s. But it was oh so hard! Because Jooheon’s body wanted to rub against Minhyuk’s, with or without clothes, he just wanted to feel it so badly.

Eventually Jooheon calmed down and at one point he doubted if Minhyuk had fallen asleep, but when he looked up it was clear he didn’t. Minhyuk’s eyes were red and puffy, his body frozen under Jooheon’s.

Jooheon got up and walked to the kitchen taking some ice cold water and drinking it down in one go. The drink helped, it made the last bit of warmth disappear. He got startled when a door was smashed closed and so Jooheon made up his mind that he better slept on the couch tonight.

The days after are strange. Not because Minhyuk is being depressed as again, but because he appeared to be less depressed. Minhyuk was still very silent but he seemed to be acknowledging Jooheon’s presence, something he completely ignored the past weeks.

It made Jooheon feel more excited, because depressed Minhyuk was boring. Scared Minhyuk on the other hand made Jooheon feel like playing an interesting game. He always liked to tease Minhyuk, who always ended up being flustered by Jooheon’s words. But it didn’t stay with words, sometimes Jooheon would walk passed Minhyuk and lightly touch him, his neck “accidently” or placing his hand on Minhyuk’s lower back when passing him.

One evening when they were having dinner Jooheon grabbed Minhyuk’s hand and softly caressed it, causing Minhyuk’s body to freeze. “I am impressed you got more than that pretty face of yours, this is good,” Jooheon tone changed into something sensual and soft, and his eyes got small and filled with pleasure, “I wonder in what else your good at sweetie.”

A fork fell on the floor and Jooheon grinned when he saw how flustered Minhyuk was, his eyes avoiding looking at Jooheon and his cheeks became tomato red. Jooheon enjoyed seeing Minhyuk’s flustered face and the dinner evenings that followed he made it a habit to grab Minhyuk’s hand.  

Their behavior went back to before; when Jooheon walked into the apartment, Minhyuk would look up. And on some mornings Jooheon had the pleasure of being able to look down into Minhyuk’s eyes, who was awake, or when he wasn’t awake Jooheon could check him out.

Somewhere deep down Jooheon hoped Minhyuk would feel a little more relaxed with him in the future.

Because Jooheon had no clue on how much longer he could take the heat.

 


 

The music was loud,  but somehow it was not loud enough to cancel out all the talking and laughing from the other people.

“Why the am I here?” Changkyun murmured to himself. Luckily the music was not that bad, it was RnB and even though Changkyun didn’t listen to it much, he did enjoy rap, so the music was better than EDM they usually played in clubs like this. He was even more lucky because Hyungwon was ordering drinks at the bar, and Changkyun really needed to be at least a little tipsy to survive this night.

Why did he come here?

Well, because of Jooheon. The past weeks Changkyun noticed how Minhyuk became blank, and if that wasn’t already bad enough the blank eventually got replaced by a dark and depressed mood. He and Hyunwoo didn’t take anything of the bull their brother said, talking about how things were getting better between him and Jooheon.

Lately, Changkyun became less fond of his oldest brother, who didn’t do anything about the situation. Changkyun knew Jooheon and Minhyuk signed a contract and were bound to it, but the least Hyunwoo could do was scare Jooheon a little. His oldest brother was as big as a bear and quite muscular, the difference with Changkyun was quite big, even though Minhyuk was the smallest among them. Hyunwoo was older, so of course Jooheon would be more threatened by him compared to Changkyun. But Hyunwoo ended up nagged Changkyun when he suggested Hyunwoo should scare Jooheon a little, saying that it would only make things harder considering they would be a family in the future.

As if that would ever be family to us!

So here he was, on a Friday night in the Monsta Club, taking a beer Hyungwon offered him. Hyungwon thought Changkyun was out of his mind when he said he would tag along on Friday. It felt like a Christmas miracle and he expected his best friend to cancel before it was Friday. But here they were and Hyungwon noticed that Changkyun wasn’t that comfortable in the club, but his friend also didn’t seem distressed or something. Somehow Hyungwon felt a little glimpse of proudness because Changkyun tried something out of his comfort-zone.

They finished their second beer not long after and Hyungwon suggested to go dancing. Even though Changkyun never danced before, he thought it could be fun, a thought that got generated in his brain because he already felt a little tipsy. Changkyun wasn’t used to drink alcohol, even if it was beer which was not that strong.

Even though Changkyun didn’t feel at ease on the dancefloor, he didn’t feel like he disliked it. A lot of that was because of Hyungwon’s funny moves and jokingly flirts with Changkyun.

“I guess you scored lots of people with those moves!” Changkyun screamed teasingly, a big grin on his face.

“Biiitch! I got everyone around my finger, like obviously! Get in line!” Hyungwon said sarcastically, making both of them laugh while they continued to dance.

“Hyungwon! I knew you would be here!” Changkyun looked back and immediately recognized the boy with the hamster cheeks. They both said hi to Kihyun who joined them in dancing.

Changkyun kind of liked Kihyun, not a lot, but more than his other two friends. To Changkyun they were still the trash-group, but Kihyun seemed to be the most normal one. When they had small talks during their break at school Kihyun always tried to involve Changkyun into the conversation he was having with Hyungwon. Changkyun appreciated that, considering most people who came to talk to Hyungwon ignored him most of the time. Just like Jooheon, which Changkyun didn’t mind. But the third guy, Wonho, was a totally different story. Changkyun could always feel his eyes burning on his face and it happened a couple of times their eyes’ met, when that happened Wonho would always give him a big smile, sometimes he even winked. Changkyun really had no clue what his deal was but considering Wonho was a big flirt with everyone it was probably just a habit.

“Is it because of my sweet you finally came here.” Speaking about the devil.

Wonho had four glasses of drinks in his hand and everyone took one. He winked at Changkyun and placed and arm around his shoulder. Damn, it’s really all muscle.

Kihyun shot a warning look at Wonho, who just smiled back and removed his arm from Changkyun. They just danced and Changkyun was happy Kihyun came next to him and talked a little with him while Wonho and Hyungwon went all out on the dancefloor.

“Aren’t they like the most ridiculous creatures on this planet?” Kihyun said with pleasure in his eyes. Changkyun nodded, he never thought Hyungwon would be this kind of party person. He always thought his long friend would be someone sitting at the bar acting all chill and looking like a model. Of course, Hyungwon still looked like a model, but less serious and mature.

The drink Wonho offered them was a very strong cocktail but somehow Changkyun accepted a second one when Wonho and Hyungwon came to him and Kihyun with another round of drinks. Changkyun wanted to drink the deadly cocktail very slowly but failed, mainly because he was already tipsy and he noticed it became much easier to drink when already being tipsy, and also because it was superhot on the crowded dancefloor.

A little after that Changkyun really needed to sit down, the three friends still had way too much fun so he just told them he would be back soon and went upstairs to the tables.

It didn’t take long before someone caught his eyes, sitting in the corner of the bar, looking at the dancefloor. But as if Jooheon could feel Changkyun’s stare he moved his head and locked their eyes. A dimple smile spread on his face and he waved at Changkyun.

Changkyun was a little surprised by the sudden bubbliness of Jooheon, but probably he was also a little drunk. Plus, Changkyun was quite sure Jooheon didn’t know Minhyuk was his brother so he waved back and walked towards Jooheon, sitting next to him at the table.

“Never expected you to come here. But it looks like you enjoy it.” A big smile spread on Jooheon’s face and it worked contagiously.

“Yeah, it’s alright I guess.” Changkyun answered back.

And he ended up with another drink, offered by Jooheon this time. Changkyun drank from it and suppressed the urge to spit the drink back into the glass. It was coke, but with something strong in it, probably whiskey or something. It was totally different from the cocktail, which was also strong, but tasted much sweeter.

Changkyun actually really didn’t want to drink anymore, but he didn’t want to piss Jooheon off. Honestly, Changkyun still had no idea exactly why he wanted to talk to Jooheon or what his plan was, but he wanted to protect and help his older brother. Maybe he could threaten Jooheon, which would probably make no difference but then at least he knew Changkyun was watching him. Or maybe he should try to get closer to Jooheon so he could figure out what Jooheon did with Minhyuk.

Maybe just “accidently” drop a glass on Jooheon’s head? Or search for a thug and pay him to beat the out of Jooheon?

 “Let’s make a toast!” Jooheon said while bringing his glass up, interrupting Changkyun’s thoughts and waiting for the latter to do the same. And just before Jooheon clinked his glass with Changkyun’s a wolf grin spread across his face and his eyes narrowed.  “To brothers in law.”

Changkyun got surprised and freezed at Jooheon’s words, not knowing what to do.

So he did know! Changkyun started to feel embarrassed and hoped someone would interrupt their conversation, but one glance at the dancefloor made Changkyun realize Kihyun, Wonho and Hyungwon would not be done with dancing for a long time.

“What? You really think I didn’t know Minhyuk was your brother?” Jooheon laughed. “Are you worried? Don’t be, little bro. You’re cute.” Jooheon mockingly said.

Changkyun got startled when Jooheon placed his hand on his shoulder and lightly squeezed it, as if he was comforting Changkyun. It immediately made red flags appear in Changkyun’s mind and he knew Jooheon was just like he imagined. Probably even worse!

“I will take care of my beautiful babe. His lips and body are nearly perfect, so don’t worry, I won’t neglect any of that.” Jooheon said while his face went serious, but there still was a twinkle of pleasure in his eyes.

Followed by the clinking sound of their glasses, Changkyun had the feeling the sound echoed in his mind. It made him snap and everything after that went automatic. Before he knew it he took his glass and smashed the inside against Jooheon’s face, which came as a surprise for the latter. Changkyun stood up and walked down the stairs, towards the dancefloor.

He thought he was walking to the dancefloor to grab Hyungwon and leave the club, but when he saw Wonho his mind changed.

How pissed was Jooheon every time Wonho even smiled at Changkyun?

Wonho caught Changkyun walking his way and waved his arm, throwing a big smile at Changkyun. But this time Changkyun is not throwing back a small smile and looking away, he gave Wonho a charming smile and walked towards him until he stood right in front of him. Close in front of him. Annoying the girl who was dancing with Wonho, but she got the point when no one gave her an inch of attention. Without second thought Changkyun grabs the muscular waist and pulls Wonho closer while dancing to the rhythm of the sensual RnB song, surprising the muscular man.

Wonho grinned. “What a pleasant moves you got there, didn’t know you had those.” He scanned Changkuyn’s body from head to toe, biting his lip. It looked hot.

“Ooh, shut it you.” Changkyun teasingly threw back, bringing his body more closer to Wonho.

He felt two arms grabbing his waist, one sliding slowly to Changkyun’s behind, Wonho brought his face down so that he was next to Changkyun’s ear. “Make me.”

Wonho’s voice sounded raspy and raw, he sounded like he just finished a workout.

It was such a turn-on.

But it was not like Changkyun needed anything of that to make his next move. So he took his other arm and brought his hand to Wonho’s neck, pulling him closer and crashing his lips against Wonho’s.  

Changkyun was not going to deny Wonho was a good kisser, it was even better, he was a very passionate kisser. And of course Wonho’s big and strong body made it a thousand times better.

So it just didn’t stay with one kiss, their bodies were glued to each other while they still danced to the music and after every few seconds they stopped kissing, their lips would find each other again. Sometimes their kissing pause was longer, but Wonho would just some skin on Changkyun’s neck, which resulted in soft moans escaping from the younger one. But Changkyun didn’t care, the music was loud enough and literally no one in this club gave a damn.

They broke their kiss again and Wonho smiled at Changkyun while rubbing his nose against his.

“We should do this more.”

Changkyun wasn’t sure if he was hallucinating from too much alcohol or if Wonho really had a slight blush at his cheeks after saying that, and it was probably the alcohol that canceled his mind out because the words escaping his mouth seemed to come out automatic.

“I’d love to.” Changkyun chuckled and placed his lips back against Wonho’s.

Which unconsciously felt like home.  

 



 

Being tipsy but drinking because it’s waaaay too hot at the dancefloor = my #1 going out problem.
But don’t get illusions/worried, haha, partying happens like 5x a year! And cocktails in a club are too expensive for my student-broken-. Oh! And I drive sometimes. No drinking and driving! And yes I sound like your mom. I am your mom now. lol

Was this boring? Probably a bit (besides the ending?) but I needed my side-storyline to start somewhere. Do you guys/girlies like the idea of having a side-story?  Please say yes *holds knife* 

On a scale from 1 to , how much did you hate it that I stretched out to tell what really happened on the couch? Hehe, sorry, I really couldn’t get it over my heart to write a scene. Waaayy too painful + I think in the beginning I told everyone it will be angsty but no harassment in it (well, JH is actually slightly harassing MH?), but I think most people forgot, which I’m happy for because I think that made you all more “curious” about what would happen.  

Somehow I'm also really talktive today while I'm actually 50% "high" because of my hay fever #RIP me. This A/N is all over the place, sorry! 

Forgive me for having lame humor sense ♥ thanks for the support tho!